We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byMatthew Carpenter
Modified over 2 years ago
by D. Fisher
1. a. What is 20% of 80? 4 b. Why is four wrong? %
1. a. What is 20% of 80? 1600 c. Why is one thousand six hundred wrong? %
1. a. Find 20% of or d. Why is one fourth right? 80 x %
2. a. What is 35% of 20? 7.35 b. Why is seven and thirty-five hundredths wrong? %
2. a. What is 35% of 20? 700 c. Why is seven hundred wrong? %
2. a. Find 35% of or 7.00 d. Why is seven right? 20 x
3. a. There is a discount of 25% off on a $60 pair of shoes. How much are the shoes? $25 b. Why is twenty-five dollars wrong? %
3. a. There is a discount of 25% off on a $60 pair of shoes. How much are the shoes? $15 c. Why is fifteen dollars wrong? %
3. a. There is a discount of 25% off on a $60 pair of shoes. How much are the shoes? $45 d. Why is forty-five dollars correct? $60 x $15.00 $ $45
4. a. A shirt cost $30 plus 7% tax. What is the total cost? $37 b. Why is thirty-seven dollars wrong? %
4. a. A shirt cost $30 plus 7% tax. What is the total cost? $2.10 c. Why is two dollars and ten cents incorrect? %
4. a. A shirt cost $30 plus 7% tax. What is the total cost? $32.10 d. Why is thirty-two dollars and ten cents correct? $30 x.07 $2.10 $ $32.10
5. a. A $300 bike is on sale. How much is the cost? $275 b. Why is two hundred seventy-five dollars wrong? %
5. a. A $300 bike is on sale. How much is the cost? $75 c. Why is seventy-five dollars wrong? %
5. a. A $300 bike is on sale. How much is the cost? $225 d. Why is two hundred twenty-five dollars correct? $300 x $75.00 $ $225
Remember how to
By D. Fisher. 1. a. What fraction is shaded? 1/51/5 b. Why is one fifth wrong?
WHAT TIME IS IT? TEACHER. J. ENRIQUE TORRES DEL CASTILLO.
© Chris Snuggs October 2012 Self-testing Practice – Telling the time START AGAIN 1 This module: Telling the time Look at the time in numbers and SAY OUT.
Do you know my friend? - He has got a round( )face, and three hands, but he has no feet. - He works from day to night. - He tells me the time every.
By D. Fisher. 1. a. The Soccer team is raising $800 for equipment. It is 50% of the way to the goal. How much money has been raised? 0 % 100% 50% 25%
Numbers 1 one 2two 3three 4four 5five 6 six 7 seven 8 eight 9 nine 10 ten.
Place Value What do you understand By Place Value? Can you explain the ideas behind Place Value? Why is it so important?
Money Penny Name - 1 penny 1 cent Worth - 1¢ $.01 Penny, penny, Easily spent. Copper brown and worth one cent.
htmhttp://www.mundodosrelogios.com/default. htm ogios.htmhttp://www.mundodosrelogios.com/tiposrel.
CLASS-II SUBJECT-MATHS TOPIC:TENS AND ONES BY:- shamsher singh.
Discount, Sales Tax, Tipping, Commission Discount is an amount subtracted from the original price. Sales Tax is an amount added to the original price.
2 pt 3 pt 4 pt 5 pt 1 pt 2 pt 3 pt 4 pt 5 pt 1 pt 2 pt 3 pt 4 pt 5 pt 1 pt 2 pt 3 pt 4 pt 5 pt 1 pt 2 pt 3 pt 4 pt 5 pt 1 pt Time Money AdditionSubtraction.
What is a Decimal?. What is a decimal? A decimal is similar to a fraction in that it is not a whole number. It is a part of a number. We use decimals.
Numbers to 50 (fifty) Rachel Freshour - Talbott Elementary.
PLACE VALUE TO THOUSANDS. TWO NUMBER DIGITS Numbers, such as 84, have two digits. Each digit is a different place value. The left digit is the tens' place.
Bunch of Pens Task Original Task Extension Ideas Task 1Task 2 Task 3Task 4Task 5Task 6 Task 7Task 8Task 9Task 10 NC Level 3 to 7.
© Boardworks Ltd of 56 Percentages Stage 7 Chapter.
Lesson Menu Five-Minute Check (over Lesson 5–7) Main Idea and Vocabulary Key Concept: Percent of Change Example 1:Real-World Example: Find Percent of Change.
Percent of Change. Try This! A CD's original price was $ It is now on sale for $ What is the percent of change?
$100 $400 $300$200$400 $200$100$100$400 $200$200$500 $500$300 $200$500 $100$300$100$300 $500$300$400$400$500.
Proportions and Percents Unit rates & Proportions Unit Rate Scale Drawing and Probability Fractions Percents.
Decimals 10ths and 100ths. Look at my square. It is divided into 10 rows. Dividing my square into 10 rows makes tenths. How many tenths are highlighted?
Lesson Menu Five-Minute Check (over Lesson 5–9) Main Idea and Vocabulary Example 1:Find Simple Interest Example 2:Test Example: Find the Total Amount Example.
7 th Grade Math CRCT Number Sense Test 1 30 Questions.
Holt CA Course Percent of Change Warm Up Warm Up California Standards California Standards Lesson Presentation Lesson PresentationPreview.
Birthday Parties At Zachs birthday party, Zach is seated along with 7 guests at a rectangular table. Zach knows Gabe and Brooks from Cub Scouts, Christopher.
Click on the decimal point that is in the correct place. Three Thousand, seven hundred forty two and nine tenths Choose one Right answer and delete the.
Fractions Powerpoint Fun Quiz! Welcome to this Free Preview. This program is designed for use by individuals or small groups reinforcing their skills with.
£1 Million £500,000 £250,000 £125,000 £64,000 £32,000 £16,000 £8,000 £4,000 £2,000 £1,000 £500 £300 £200 £100 Welcome.
Unit 5 numbers one hundred; 900 nine hundred; hundreds one hundred and eighty; 893 eight hundred and ninety-three; 706 seven hundred and.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.