Presentation on theme: "WHO IS JESUS? Their Testimonies..... 2 Peter 1:16 We did not follow cleverly invented stories when we told you about the power and coming of our Lord."— Presentation transcript:
TRUTH 1 Timothy 2:5 For there is One God and One Mediator between God and man, the man Christ Jesus.
ANOINTED Acts 10:38 How God anointed Jesus of Nazareth with the Holy Spirit and power, and how He went around doing good and healing all who were under the power of the devil, because God was with Him.
APPRECIATION Acts 1:22 Men of Israel, listen to this: Jesus of Nazareth was a man accredited by God to you by miracles, wonders and signs, which God did among you through Him, as you yourselves know.
LORD & CHRIST Acts 2:36 Therefore let all Israel be assured of this: God has made this Jesus, whom you crucified, both Lord and Christ.
GLORIFIED Acts3:13 The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob, the God of our fathers, has glorified His servant Jesus. You handed Him over to be killed, and you disowned Him before Pilate, though he had decided to let Him go.
1. Washing of Sins Revelations 1:5 And from Jesus Christ, who is the faithful witness, the firstborn from the dead, and the ruler of the kings of the earth. To Him who loves us and has freed us from our sins by His Blood
2. Immortality 2. Timothy 1:10 But it has now been revealed through the appearing of our Savior, Christ Jesus, who has destroyed death and has brought life and immorality to light through the gospel.
3. Curse Removed Galatians 3:14 He redeemed us in order that the blessing given to Abraham might come to the Gentiles through Christ Jesus, so that by faith we might receive the promise of the Sprit
4. To become His Children (God’s Children) Galatians 3:26 You are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus
5. Peace with God 2 Corinthians 5:18 All this is from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation.
6. We may become Rich 2 Corinthians 8:9 For you know, the grace of our Lord Jesus Christ, that though He was rich, yet for your sakes He became poor, so that you through His poverty might become rich.
7. To shine upon you. 2 Corinthians 4:6 For God, who said, “Let light shine out of darkness,” made His light shine in our hearts to give us the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Christ.
8. No Condemnation Romans 8:1 Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus, because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death.
9. Eternal Life Romans 6:23 For the wages of sin is death, but the gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.
10. Gifts of the Holy Spirit Acts 2:38 Peter replied, “Repent and be baptized, every one of you, in the name of Jesus Christ for the forgiveness of your sins. And you will receive the gift of the Holy Spirit.”
11. To turn from Iniquity Acts 3:26 When God raised up his servant, he sent him first to you to bless you by turning each of you from your wicked ways.”
12. Physical Health Acts 4:10 Then know this, you know and all the people of Israel: it is by the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, whom you crucified but whom God raised form the dead, that his man stands before you healed.”
13. 1 Thessalonians 1:10 On the day He comes to be glorified in His holy people and to be marveled at among all those who have believed our testimony to you.
14. Victory 1 John 2:15, 16 Do not love the world or anything in the world. If anyone loves the world, the love of the Father is not in him. For everything in the world – the cravings of sinful man, the lust of his eyes and the boasting of what he has and does – comes not form the Father but form the world
15.To Save 15.1 Timothy 1:15 16.Here is a trustworthy saying that deserves full acceptance: Christ Jesus came into the world to save sinners – of whom I am the worst.
THE ALTAR CALL Romans 10:9 That if you confess with your mouth, “Jesus Christ is Lord,” and believe in your heart that God raised Him form the dead, you will be saved.
Isaiah 1:18 Come now, let us reason together,” says the Lord. “Though your sins are like scarlet, they shall be white as snow; though they are red as crimson, they shall be like wool.
Isaiah 55:1 “Come all who are thirsty, come to the waters………”