We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byHester Golden
Modified over 3 years ago
1. This country is on two continents separated by water?
2. What country has an Absolute Monarchy and is an oil rich country?
3. What country has a Theocratic Republic and is largely Shia and Sunni Muslims?
4. Jesus was baptized by John the Baptist in this body of water.
5. This body of water is the saltiest in the world. The body is buoyant in this water. Name the body of water.
6. A _____ is a small narrow waterway connecting two larger bodies of water.
7. This small body of water connects the Persian Gulf to the Arabian Sea.
8. Name the rivers that join together in Iraq and flow into the Persian Gulf.
9. Over 50% of the World’s oil comes from this body of water.
10. An _____ is a wet, fertile area in a desert that forms where underground water bubbles to the surface.
11. The branch of Islam where Muslims believe that the Caliph should be a descendent of Muhammad.
12. Which branch of Islam did the Muslims believe the Caliph should be any good Muslim.
13. What organization’s members work to influence the price of oil on the world market by controlling the supply of oil.
14. A(n) _____ is a limit on trading.
15. The name of the first civilization between the two rivers in Iraq is called ____.
16. The largest ethnic group in Iraq is called _____.
17. This ethnic group makes of 20% of the population in Iraq and are mostly farmers who live in a region in North Iraq and speak Kurdish.
18. This country in the Middle East has the largest population.
19. A theocracy is a government ruled by ______ _________.
20. Why did Iraq invade Kuwait in 1990?
21. This body of water borders Africa to its East and the Arabian Peninsula to the West.
22. Saddam Hussein was the former president of _____.
23. Name the country:
24. Name the country:
25. Name the country:
26. Name the country:
Name the body of water:
Name the respective bodies of water:
29. Define anti-Semitism.
30. What Empire rose quickly in Asia and Europe and fell even quicker?
31. What is the date that Jews declared Israel an Independent state?
32. What is the difference between an ethnic group and a religious group?
33. What is the idea of Zionism?
34. Name the three monotheistic faiths of Southwest Asia.
35. Which monotheistic faith of Southwest Asia believes that Jesus is the Messiah?
36. What monotheistic faith uses the Qu’ran?
37. Name the five pillars of the Islamic faith.
38. What is the holy text of the Judaism faith?
39. Name the Gospels of the Holy Bible.
40. What man made structure connects the Red Sea to the Mediterranean Sea?
41. Identify the following: A B C
42. Identify the city:
43. Name the body of water:
44. Name the body of water
45. Name the body of water:
46. Name the body of water:
47. Name the body of water:
48. Name the body of water:
49. Name the country:
50. Name the country:
51. Name the country:
52. Name the country:
53. Name the country:
54.Name the nation:
55. Which zonal pattern is labeled as B?
56. Which zonal pattern is labeled as C?
57. Which zonal pattern is labeled as D?
58. Which zonal pattern is labeled as A?
59. Name the identified mountains:
60. Name the physical feature located within the circle:
61. Name the river:
62. Name the river:
63. Define polytheism.
64. Define monotheism.
65. Define deforestation.
66. Define desertification.
67. What is an entrepreneur?
68. Why did George W. Bush invade Afghanistan?
69. Why did George Bush invade Iran?
Physical Features of the Middle East
SW Asia Unit 1 Review Game Mrs. K. Rogers 7 th Grade Social Studies.
What is the name of this body of water? Mediterranean Sea.
SOUTHWEST ASIA (Middle East)
Geographic Understandings To play the game, go to the next slide and click on a point value to go to a question. To go to final Wrap-Up click on Final.
Geography of Southwest Asia
Geography of the Middle East
STUDY PARTY POWERPOINT Unit 1 – Middle Eastern Geography.
What is the largest country on the Arabian Peninsula?
Southwest Asia Review Game
Southwest Asia Geography Review Game. What is the name of this body of water? Mediterranean Sea.
SW Asia Foundations of Modern Middle East Review Game.
The Arabian Peninsula, Iraq, Iran, and Afghanistan.
MENA REVIEW Unit 8.
Political and Physical Geography of Southwest Asia August 12, 2014.
SW Asia Review Game 1st 9-Weeks
Chapter 16 Test Review. Turkey is located on what two continents?
© 2019 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.