Presentation on theme: "L a r y s s a J a c k i e &. Founded in 2003, DocuSign is committed to transforming the way people like you work, live and connect by providing the freedom."— Presentation transcript:
Founded in 2003, DocuSign is committed to transforming the way people like you work, live and connect by providing the freedom to finish business faster. Accessible anytime, anywhere, on any device. DocuSign Global Network connects companies to their customers, partners and suppliers. DocuSign helps your world work better with the easiest, fastest, most secure way to send, sign, track and store documents in the cloud. It’s the global standard for electronic signature.
Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, but it is also compatible with Android 2.2 and up. COMPATIBLE WITH: iPhone 3GS iPhone 4 iPhone 4S iPhone 5 iPod touch 3 rd, 4 th and 5th Generation iPad
DocuSign enables you to sign with your mouse, upload a scanned image of your signature, or type in your name and select from a variety of signature styles to sign a document. With the DocuSign Ink mobile app you are able to sign with your finger. Whichever option you choose, your signature is a valid electronic signature. This signature will be associated with a unique identifier so that every document you sign will be recorded as signed by you and you alone.
3. ADD YOUR DOCUMENTS Add as many documents and pages as you need. DocuSign supports all main formats including Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Adobe Acrobat PDF, and many others. You can capture documents from your hard drive, popular online sites like DropBox, Google Docs and Salesforce, or choose from an existing template in DocuSign.
4. ADD SIGNERS Type the name and email address for each person who needs to sign. Add as many as you need, and put them in any order you want.
5. ADD TAGS FOR GUIDED SIGNING Add a tag for signatureDrag and drop “Sign Here” tabs right onto your document where you need each person to sign or initial. You may also place data fields for information like an address or date, to fill out. Click “Send” and you are done! The person whose signature is being requested will be alerted by email.
6. SIGN A DOCUMENT Click “Confirm Signing” and it is done! DocuSign alerts both signer and the person who requested the signature that the document has been signed. Signers are alerted by email to sign. Signers are taken directly from the alert email into DocuSign to begin the signing process. Signers are guided through the signing process. Easy-to- follow instructions guide the signer smoothly through the signing process.
7. SAVE Senders and signers have anytime, anywhere access to signed documents securely in the cloud or you can download or print as needed.
8. TRUST DocuSign’s top priority is the privacy and security of their customers’ information, documents, and data. DocuSign meets or exceeds national and international security standards, including strict security policies and practices that set the standard for world-class information security. DocuSign delivers industry-leading data confidentiality as the only eSignature solution with application level AES 256 bit encryption. Almost every civilized country in the world has adopted an electronic signature law, and the vast majority recognize DocuSign’s form of electronic signature as meeting the definition of a valid electronic signature.
DocuSign is the fastest, most secure way to sign, send and store documents in the cloud. Whether you need to close a sales contract, buy a home or approve a project estimate, trust DocuSign, the most widely used eSignature. With DocuSign, you can sign anytime, anywhere on any Internet- enabled device.
DocuSign Ink secures your signature by linking it to the DocuSign Global Network. This means it is not possible to just ‘copy’ a signature and use it again. This IS POSSIBLE with other applications that just stamp your signature into a document. DocuSign Ink provides the easiest interface with the core tools you need, and none that you don’t. While others provide a million different checkmarks and other confusing artifacts that just clutter up the interface, DocuSign Ink is designed to be easy. DocuSign Ink converts PDF fields so you can just fill out and sign. No other application does this. DocuSign Ink stores all your documents securely in the Cloud so you can’t lose them if you lose your phone or have a problem. DocuSign Ink works with ALL your devices – phones, tablets, and computers, so you can sign with confidence from any device, and have synchronized access to all your documents no matter where you are. DocuSign Ink runs on the DocuSign Global Network which is highly secure, is used by 90% of Fortune 500 companies, has more than 13 million users, including 400 Credit Unions nationwide. It is used in more than 188 countries worldwide. DocuSign Ink is far easier to use than it’s counterparts, which do not protect your signature like DocuSign Ink does. DocuSign Ink provides these following benefits not found in any other signing application:
POWER POINTLARYSSA AND JACKiE BROCHUREJACKIE AND LARYSSA CDLARYSSA AND JACKIE CLIP ARTCLIP ART ALL INFORMATION WAS TAKEN FROM DocuSign Ink