We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byAlexandra Brown
Modified over 4 years ago
God told the Israelites to build the Tabernacle. Lesson 25
1. Introduction 2. God wrote the Ten Commandments on stone. Exodus 24:12
2. God wrote the Ten Commandments on stone. Exodus 24:16-18 3. God commanded Moses to build the Tabernacle.
Exodus 25:1-8 4. The Tabernacle had to be built exactly as God instructed Moses. Exodus 25:9
4. The Tabernacle had to be built exactly as God instructed Moses. Exodus 25:10-11 Exodus 25:17-20
4. The Tabernacle had to be built exactly as God instructed Moses. Exodus 25:21-22 Exodus 26:31-33
4. The Tabernacle had to be built exactly as God instructed Moses. Exodus 27:9
4. The Tabernacle had to be built exactly as God instructed Moses. Exodus 27:1-2
4. The Tabernacle had to be built exactly as God instructed Moses. Leviticus 1:1-5 5. God chose Aaron and his sons to serve Him as priests. Exodus 28:1 Leviticus 16:2-3 Leviticus 16:15
6. God came to live in the Tabernacle. Exodus 39:42-43 Exodus 40:17 Exodus 40:34 7. Conclusion
What is it? Why is it so important to the Jewish people?
The Book of EXODUS One of the Old Testament Books … But where is it in the bible ?
The Ancient Hebrews and the Origins of Judaism
Genesis 6:8 But Noah found favor with the Lord. Genesis 6:22 So Noah did everything exactly as God had commanded him. Genesis 7:5 So Noah did everything.
God Dwells with Men John Jesus answered and said to him, “If anyone loves Me, he will keep My word; and My Father will love him, and We will come.
2 Corinthians 3:6 He has made us competent as ministers of a new covenant--not of the letter but of the Spirit; for the letter kills, but the Spirit.
Exodus Quiz 2 review. The moveable dwelling where Yahweh met his people in Exodus is called the __________________.
Beginnings of the Hebrew People
Five Books: One Message Genesis Exodus Leviticus Numbers Deuteronomy.
Steve Petch Sunday 22 nd April 2012 “I am the LORD your God” Part 13: Getting right with God Exodus
Important Events in the History of Ancient Israelites LHDT 525 University of St. Thomas By Dave Schneck.
The Epistle to the Hebrews
Instrumental Music in the Old Testament. The Old Testament has been removed. ◦ “The priesthood being changed, of necessity there is also a change of the.
THE BOOK OF JOSHUA “Be Strong and Courageous!” -Joshua in the Old Testament -Jesus in the New Testament Date: Lesson: 6.
Firm Foundations Lesson 26: The Tabernacle Memory verse: Psalm 93:5Psalm 93:5.
God took the Israelites into Canaan. God chose their leaders and their king. Lesson 27.
Or so they thought. Proverbs 14:12. The Serpent Offered a Better Way One Simple Command – Gen. 2:15-17 Serpent’s Better Way – Gen. 3:1-5 Eve Chose Poorly.
Unit 1 Introduction to World Civilizations and New Ideas
Unit 3. like a treaty or an alliance has conditions is sealed with a ceremony is celebrated with both parties present.
Rod Thom. Chapter 5; “NEW COMMANDS and a NEW COVENANT.
© 2019 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.