We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byDoreen Taylor
Modified about 1 year ago
Lexical Test (little, a little, few, a few)
1. Tell me..... words about your family, please. a) little b) a little c) few d) a few
2. There is..... snow on the ground this winter. The ground is almost bare. a) little b) a little c) few d) a few
3. There are..... apples in the garden because there was little rain this summer. a) little b) a little c) few d) a few
4. Sara knows French..... ; but she can speak Italian fairly well. a) little b) a little c) few d) a few
5. George spoke very softly...... people understood what he was saying. a) little b) a little c) few d) a few
6. It was..... frosty yesterday. The temperature was two degrees below zero. a) little b) a little c) few d) a few
7. The soup is not salty; there is..... salt in it. a) little b) a little c) few d) a few
8. There were many clouds in the sky. The day was..... dull but quite warm. a) little b) a little c) few d) a few
9. I have told Anne everything and she has become..... less worried. a) little b) a little c) few d) a few
10. There are still..... minutes left, so we can wait for Maria. a) little b) a little c) few d) a few
11. Is there is much water in the bottle? – Oh, no. There is..... water in it. a) little b) a little c) few d) a few
12. I want you to buy..... loaves of brown bread; we are going on a picnic tomorrow. a) little b) a little c) few d) a few
13. I am sorry I can’t buy this dress; I have..... money left. a) little b) a little c) few d) a few
1. How___apples did you buy? a. much b. many 2. How___brothers and sisters do you have? a. much b. many 3. How___photos did you take? a. much b. many
4. How___water did he drink? a. much b. many 5. How___people did you invite? a. much b. many 6.How___mistakes did you make on the test? a. much b. many
A Few/Few A LITTLE/ LITTLE. Мы используем a little/little с неисчисляемыми существительными (water, money, rice…). A little имеет значение «немного, но.
1 Future forms (1) Will (Future simple) Future Going to Present continuous for future Present simple for future.
A lot, much, many, few, little.. Put in a lot of / much / many 1.Do you drink much tea? 2.I like reading. I’ve got a lot of books. 3.There isn’t much.
Theme: Seasons and Weather. What is the weather like in different seasons? Form adjectives from the nouns to answer this question ( as in the model.
Weather Forecast Unit 5 Talking About the Weather.
Precipitation. What is precipitation? Precipitation is… …any form of water that falls from the sky.
Listening 2 Experiencing Nature Look at the photo. What do you see ? Do you like to in this place ? Why ? What kind of outdoor activities do you enjoy?
Every Weather Has Its Charm… When the weather is wet, We must not threat. When the weather is cold, We must not scold. But be joyful together Whatever.
Weather Forecast.. What's the like today? Its …….. today.
I had bad luck yesterday ! When I arrived at the bus station, the school bus had left. When I began my class,I found my teaching materials had been.
Wednesday, the fifteenth of March Class-work.
1 Conditional Sentences and Wishes: Warm Up 1. If I have extra money, I usually buy computer equipment with it. 2. I will buy a new laptop computer next.
Unit 5 Talking About the Weather
Weather and Climate Weather and Climate When the weather is wet, We must not threat. When the weather is cold, We must not scold. But be joyful together.
MANY / MUCH, LITTLE / FEW. COUNTABLE AND UNCOUNTABLE NOUNS. Grammar.
Conditional Sentences. If-clause simple present Result clause will + simple form Examples if I have enough time, I watch TV every evening. If I have.
“THE SEASONS. THE WEATHER.” Вчитель англійської мови СЗОШ№ 1 Анісімової Н. О.
FUTURE PLANS To show a FUTURE PLANS: Example: 1.What are you going to study when you finish secondary? 2.susan is going to travel to Russia this weekend.
Wb C p A 1. There is 2. There are 3. There are 4. There is 5. There is 6. There are.
Telephone Conversation by Paul Chen Hello. Hi.. Outline Starting Questions Sample Conversations (1) (2) Vocabulary Useful Expressions (1) Starting a telephone.
REZA A. FACHRUNAS. SAYING THANK YOU, SORRY, PLEASE AND EXCUSE ME.
Customer Service By: Amber Lange Customer Service By: Amber Lange.
Watch out! This car … any minute! will explode is going to explode.
QUANTIFIERS $100 $200 $300 $400 $100 $200 $300 $400 $300 $200 $100 JOBSRules Time IN TOWN QUANTIFIERS FOOD Birthdays Months.
Content Warm up How to report … Activities Warm up Ayumi Lan Marie Hi Lan, can you suggest a place where I can buy souvenirs for my family? Yes, you.
The Pawnee loved the stars. There was no ceremony that did not have some connection with the stars. They are also credited with being the best scouts.
The Weather By: Tai Hadley. What Will the Weather be Today? Sunny Stormy Rainy Snowy Menu.
小学五年级英语 what can you do? 邸阁乡烧盆李小学时宝中. I can sweep the floor. 我会扫地。
If you want to tell someone what another person said, you can use the form called Reported Speech, or Indirect Speech. Example: Amy: I study English. Eugene.
1 REPORTED SPEECH is very important for legal language, because it is used in newspaper reports of crimes and investigations, in reports on trials, in.
Unit 37 聽力測驗 — III. 簡短對話 主講人 陳慧琪 老師. 主題 8 ：購物 第十五題： 1. ______ A. She bought a new dress. B. She bought some new shirts. C. She bought a new apartment.
The story is sad. The story has a motif. It has a happy ending.
All About Clouds!. How are clouds formed? Clouds are formed when warm air rises. This air expands and cools. Because cool air can’t hold as much water.
The Seasons. Spring Summer Autumn Winter Spring is green, Spring is green, Summer is bright, Summer is bright, Autumn is yellow, Autumn is yellow, Winter.
What are you doing on Saturday evening? I’m going to the theatre. My train leaves at 10:30 this evening. Sarah has won some money. She’s going to.
第二部份 問 答. 參考書目 1. 全民英檢聽力破關 貝塔語言出版 2. 中級初試模擬測驗 東華書局.
What we like eating and drinking. 6 FORM. WHO LIKES WHAT? Some of us like brown bread, Some of us like white, Some of us eat a lot of meat, Some don’t.
1 Come here ! Speak Turkish. Talk loudly. Write your name. Follow me, please. Open the window.. The imperative.
IntroductionTaskProcessEvaluationConclusion Introduction Hello friends! Look outside. What’s the weather like today? Is it sunny, cloudy, cold, or rainy?
Head in the Clouds Assessment Name: Sample Answer Key Students click on the * to begin typing their answers.
The Difference between Verb + to infinitive or ing (gerund)
Period 3: Language point Designed by xzc Tuesday.
Reported Speech Introduction. Rule of Thumb: Go back one verb tense! Direct Speech Reported Speech Present Continuos Past Simple Present Simple Present.
I love you more than I can say Oh oh yeah yeah I love you more than I can say.
Talking about quantity Chapters 4 & 5, Book 5B New Welcome to English Second Edition.
We can use a few and many with plural countable nouns: I've got a few dollars. I’ve got a few friends. I haven't got many pens. They haven’t got many friends.
BE GOING TO AND WILL FUTURE. I AM GOING TO : I HAVE DECIDED TO DO STH. Today, I am going to drive my new motorcycle, then I am going to phone my best.
条件从句 虚拟语气在条件从句中的用法： 原则从句主句 与现在事实相反 与过去事实相反 与将来事实相反 be were V. 过去式 Would/could/ should/might + V. had + p.p wereshould If I were you, I should choose.
BE GOING TO AND WILL FUTURE Katie. I AM GOING TO : I HAVE DECIDED TO DO STH. Today, I am going to drive my new motorcycle, then I am going to phone my.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.