We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byCaitlin Richardson
Modified about 1 year ago
Trivia ¿Sabes mucho de la lengua española? Vamos a ver… Contesta las siguientes preguntas Preparado por la Sra.Breland
1. Which African country has Spanish as an official language? 10 123456789 11121314151617181920 21222324252627282930 A.Ghana B.Cameroon C.Equatorial Guinea D.Egypt E.Kenya
2. According to the Guinness record book, how many letters does the longest Spanish word have? 10 123456789 11121314151617181920 21222324252627282930 A.22 B.29 C.42 D.43 E.15
3. Which U.S. state has Spanish as an official language? 10 123456789 11121314151617181920 21222324252627282930 A.California B.New Mexico C.Texas D.Puerto Rico E.Arizona
4. Who translated the most popular Spanish Bible? 10 123456789 11121314151617181920 21222324252627282930 A.Reina and Valera B.Rey Diego C.Juan Olvideros D.Cervantes E.Diego Rivera
5. Charles V said he spoke Spanish when speaking to whom? 10 123456789 11121314151617181920 21222324252627282930 A.his horse B.his wife C.God D.His mother E.His maid
6. Approximately what percentage of the world's Spanish-speaking population lives in the United States? Answer Now 1234567891011121314151617181920 21222324252627282930 10 A.5 B.9 C.14 D.22 E.7
7. Which language is most similar to Spanish? 10 123456789 11121314151617181920 21222324252627282930 A.Portuguese B.Italian C.Catalan D.French E.Russian
8. ¿Cuál es algo y nada a la vez? Answer Now 10 123456789 11121314151617181920 21222324252627282930 A.un fantasma B.un pez C.una almeja
9. What Spanish-language country has currency that's printed in English only? 1234567891011121314151617181920 21222324252627282930 A.Colombia B.Argentina C.Panama D.Cuba E.Peru 10
10. The word chocolate came to Spanish from what language? 10 123456789 11121314151617181920 21222324252627282930 A.Nahuatl B.English C.Latin D.Tenochtitlan E.German
Enter question text... EL FIN
¡Bienvenidos a la clase de español!. Mrs. Courtney Mitchell Room: A111 By phone: # :25-10:00; 2:10-2:45
Enter question text... 1.Enter answer text.... Enter question text... 1.Enter answer text...
An interrogative word is a word you use to ask a question. An interrogative sentence is a question. Pregunta is the Spanish word for question.
Spanish I Lesson Guest Instructor: Señor JR (date)
Spanish is the official language of 21 countries Mexico, Spain, Guatemala, Honduras, El salvador, Nicaragua, Costa Rica, Panama, Cuba, Dominican Republic,
WORD POWER – UNIT 2 Formal and Informal English. Today’s Agenda Study the differences of Formal and Informal English. Practice using Formal and Informal.
1. Write the meaning of each interrogative in English: a) ?Qué? b) ?Cómo? c) ?Dónde? d) ?Quién? e) ?Cuál(es)? f) ?Cuántos(as)? g) ?Por qué? 2. Is the order.
The English Language – Facts and Figures. What are the world’s most widely spoken languages?
Word order and other fun facts!. A sentence (una frase) in English follows the regular pattern of a subject + a verb Ex: The phone rings. The students.
La presencia del en el internet.... Democratization of Information in the Spanish-Speaking World en el internet... La presencia del.
Los días de feria. ¿Cuál es tu día de feria favorito? Mi día de feria favorito es_____________.
Top FIVE reasons for learning Spanish But there are many, many, many more!
Hosted by Mrs. Stoerr People Geography Government Facts
Los mandatos de la clase-classroom commands. Repeat Repita.
What do you say when Someone says “thank you”? De nada.
CAPITULO PRELIMINAR El MUNDO HISPANO. MEXICO 60% mestizo (Indigenous with Spanish) 30% Indigenous 9% White 1% Other.
Usages of Verb Infinitives Sp. 3 H c.9. Verb Infinitives: 1.Infinitives are typically introduced by a conjugated verb: ie...Quiero hacer algo hoy. I want.
Relative Words Used Between Clauses Elizabeth Navedo Arbeláez S Contrastive Analysis of English and Spanish ENGL 360 Professor: Dr. Evelyn Lugo.
Do you have a Pregunta? Well….We need to make sure you learn how to make questions and give answers in Spanish! But first.. ¿Sabes la fecha de hoy?
Asking and giving the date In English… What is today’s date? En español… ¿Cuál es la fecha de hoy? In English… Today is August 13. En español… Hoy es.
Jeopardy Pres ProgIr+a+infCommandsPronouns Geocultura Q $100 Q $200 Q $300 Q $400 Q $500 Q $100 Q $200 Q $300 Q $400 Q $500 Final Jeopardy.
The preposition de Cap. 2 p. 64. DE is used to show possession or ownership. Es el carro de Ernesto. Its Ernests car. **There is NO apostrophe s in Spanish.
Do Now: Take your name tag out of your folder and set it up on your desk. Get paper and pencil/pen ready to take notes. 10 de agosto 2014.
Unit 1 LESSON 3 1A. Homework Review Homework Review.
El Los La Las. In English The definite article “the” is used with nouns to indicate specific persons, places or things. In English, definite article is.
Cicero Translations Presenting you to the world Translation ● Typesetting ● Website localisation ● Voice-overs ● Subtitling ● Proofreading Here are the.
Self Check Quiz Designed by Cameron Cruz. Question Question: Vamos a pedir para beber. A nada B algo C algun.
Por y Para Two ways to say ‘for’?!. para In order to para + infinitive In order to sing Para cantar In order to dance Para bailar for Rule: to show the.
El Mundo Hispano Essential Question Where is Spanish spoken and what are these places like? GA Performance Standard MLC.CCC1A: Students demonstrate knowledge.
Why Study Spanish? An introduction to Spanish 1 Graham High/Graham Middle
English-speaking countries. Correct the mistakes. Lenguage Populer offitial speek cepital coantry.
España: lenguas oficiales, la siesta, y las plazas.
CAP. 2A ESP. 1. FERNANDO BOTERO Botero is a famous artist from Colombia. His paintings and sculptures feature people and objects that are rounded and.
Los países hispanohablantes The Spanish-speaking countries.
SPAIN. La capital de España Es Madrid SPAIN Spain borders with Which countries?
The following slides are meant to get you using those interrogative words. You are given a situation that requires one partner to think of a certain question.
Spanish Spanish originally comes from what country and continent?
28/09/20091 Capítulo 1: Segundo Paso ¡Mucho gusto! Asking where someone is from and saying where you are from Un repaso.
- 64 languages - You can hear the pronunciation of the translation.
Do Now Write out the following questions in Spanish: What is your name? How old are you? When is your birthday? How many siblings do you have?
DIEGO VELAZQUEZ. LAS MENINAS. By: Charo Cabanes.
Warm-Up ~~~~ Turn in the homework. Lesson 2 Section 1 Grammar B: Question Formation.
IR + A + INFINITIVE TALK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE GOING TO DO.
Conteste las preguntas Vocabulario Útil Unit. The teacher is talking too fast! What do you say?
Hoy es jueves Es el 27 de septiembre del 2012 ¿Cuáles son los pronombre sujetivos PARA HACER AHORA: PRUEBA (quiz)
Agreement in gender and number. GENDER So far, you have learned that there must be agreement in gender between nouns and articles… For example:el cuaderno.
APUNTES (NOTES): WHY SPANISH? Unit 1. PREGUNTA (QUESTION) 1: What are the benefits or opportunities gained by learning Spanish (or another foreign language)?
El mundo hispano How much do you know?. Latin America includes: a)All the countries in North and South America that speak Spanish. b)All the countries.
ONLY 1 DAY UNTIL YOUR UNIT 1 EXAM! Hart MS Edition.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.