We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byCaitlin Richardson
Modified about 1 year ago
Trivia ¿Sabes mucho de la lengua española? Vamos a ver… Contesta las siguientes preguntas Preparado por la Sra.Breland
1. Which African country has Spanish as an official language? A.Ghana B.Cameroon C.Equatorial Guinea D.Egypt E.Kenya
2. According to the Guinness record book, how many letters does the longest Spanish word have? A.22 B.29 C.42 D.43 E.15
3. Which U.S. state has Spanish as an official language? A.California B.New Mexico C.Texas D.Puerto Rico E.Arizona
4. Who translated the most popular Spanish Bible? A.Reina and Valera B.Rey Diego C.Juan Olvideros D.Cervantes E.Diego Rivera
5. Charles V said he spoke Spanish when speaking to whom? A.his horse B.his wife C.God D.His mother E.His maid
6. Approximately what percentage of the world's Spanish-speaking population lives in the United States? Answer Now A.5 B.9 C.14 D.22 E.7
7. Which language is most similar to Spanish? A.Portuguese B.Italian C.Catalan D.French E.Russian
8. ¿Cuál es algo y nada a la vez? Answer Now A.un fantasma B.un pez C.una almeja
9. What Spanish-language country has currency that's printed in English only? A.Colombia B.Argentina C.Panama D.Cuba E.Peru 10
10. The word chocolate came to Spanish from what language? A.Nahuatl B.English C.Latin D.Tenochtitlan E.German
Enter question text... EL FIN
An interrogative word is a word you use to ask a question. An interrogative sentence is a question. Pregunta is the Spanish word for question.
Forming Questions in Spanish. FORMING QUESTIONS There are FOUR ways to form questions in Spanish. Note that in English, we form a question using words.
LA CULTURA Culture Review for the Final Exam. El Bosque de Chapultapec In the middle of México, D.F. Many people go there to enjoy fresh air, walk.
When we first studied the subjunctive, we learned that two clauses can be connected to form a sentence by using the relative pronoun que. Ex. Tienen un.
Los Pasatiempos y la Música Latina IB Language B.
Craig Thomas B.A. Negation. What is an Affirmative Statement? You have already learned how to make simple affirmative statements. Ella habla inglés. She.
How accurate is your view of the world?. 1. What is the population of the world? a. 3 billionb. 5 billion c. 7 billiond. 9 billion.
Thursday 10 th September Greetings To be able to greet people in Spanish.
Agreement in gender and number. GENDER So far, you have learned that there must be agreement in gender between nouns and articles… For example:el cuaderno.
DOUBLE OBJECT PRONOUNS. Double Object Pronouns b Double Object Pronouns are viewed as the use of an indirect object pronoun and a direct object pronoun.
Reading English and its history Unit 2 WenShu high school Liu Jing.
Test Review – Capítulo 2 Listening Test. A. You will hear 4 conversations. If the conversation makes sense, check sí on your answer sheet. If it does.
Questions In Spanish, there may be several ways to ask the same question. Note the inverted question mark that begins each question….
First Grade Sight Words a in I and is it for.
Sra. Rump NHS español I. Unit Objectives 2Sra. Waters By End of Unit: Students will be able to: Greet people & introduce themselves –Ask basic get-to-know.
Hoy es jueves Es el 27 de septiembre del 2012 ¿Cuáles son los pronombre sujetivos PARA HACER AHORA: PRUEBA (quiz)
Jeopardy Pres ProgIr+a+infCommandsPronouns Geocultura Q $100 Q $200 Q $300 Q $400 Q $500 Q $100 Q $200 Q $300 Q $400 Q $500 Final Jeopardy.
Direct Object Pronouns. The object that directly receives the action of the verb is called the direct object. Bill hit the ball. "Ball" receives the action.
Imperfect of Regular and Irregular Verbs Descriptions and Habitual Actions in the Past Imperfect of Regular and Irregular Verbs hablarcomervivir hablabahablábamoscomíacomíamosvivíavivíamos.
¿Sabes tú?Para leer… El desayuno From the popular churros and hot chocolate in Spain to the pan dulce served in many countries, a wide variety of foods.
Unit 1 That must be a record! The shortest man & the tallest man.
La elaboración de un fresco Diego Rivera, La elaboración de un fresco.
Statements Yes/No Questions Interrogative questions.
The. of and a to in is you that it he was.
Sight Word Phrases Group 1. the little boy a good boy.
Direct Objects and Direct Object Pronouns (DOP). A direct object is a thing or person that receives the direct action of the verb. I eat the cookies.
‘How we possibly believe the Bible is true when there are so many translations?’ 2 Timothy 3:16 Why so many translations? Which one is right?
Capítulo 4.2 Gramáticas. Do you remember that the Ir is irregular verb? Yes, because it doesn’t follow a clear pattern.
You need to improve the way you write and think in Spanish! The Weather This is an interactive presentation. You need your work sheet, your pencil, and.
La media Objetivos: Describe and discuss what TV programmes or films you watch lunes el 1 de octubre Leed Esuchad HabladEscribid.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.