We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byLinette Manning
Modified over 2 years ago
The Tiger who came to Tea Interactive Quiz A quiz with action buttons: click on the answer you think is correct
1. What is the name of the little girl in the story? Sophie Chloe Jodie
2. Who was at home with Sophie? Daddy Mummy Grandma
3. Which type of food did Sophie first offer the tiger? toast sandwiches porridge
4. Why was Sophie unable to have a bath? The tiger had drunk all the water The tiger had fallen asleep in the bath The bath was broken.
5. Where did Daddy take Sophie and Mummy for supper? To a friend’s house To the zoo To a café
6. What did everyone have for supper? Sausage and chips and ice cream Pie and chips and chocolate cake Spaghetti Bolognese and jelly
7. What did Mummy and Sophie do the next day? clean the kitchen buy lots of food look for the tiger
As we read this story watch out for the red capitals, blue question marks and green for when characters are speaking.
Suddenly there was a ring at the door.
Today we are going to find as many ea words as we can. We are going to use our words correctly in our sentences.
All the things I like!.
Lesson 2 Click for the next screen. Venn Diagrams Content Standard: Begin to identify information in a Venn diagram Click for the next screen.
A Holiday At Home By: Mark Heaney December
Unit 13 Food And Drinks.
English Food Vocab Words. Breakfast Lunch Dinner.
Sight Word Sentences Word List G First Grade. 1. What is ___ name for cat? 1.Must 2.Line 3.Another.
Unit 6 Speaking 牛津上海高一版.
juice פורית אברמוב cheese פורית אברמוב sandwich פורית אברמוב.
What are the three meals of the day? B____________ L____________ D____________ Breakfast Lunch Dinner.
My favourite food.
A lot of people in England eat sandwiches for their supper. You can not buy fruit sandwiches in the shops. Each sandwich has three slices of bread.
The 16 th of December. My favorite dish My fovorite dish.
Eat Well – Live Healthy!.
BRITISH TYPICAL FOOD ENGLISH BREAKFAST FISH and CHIPS JACKET POTATOES SCONES JELLY APPLE PIE PANCAKES LEMON CURD.
Countable / uncountable nouns
Water, coffee, tea and milk, Coke, juice – I like to drink. Fish, potatoes, chicken, meat, Ice- cream, fruit – I like to eat.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.