We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byLinette Manning
Modified about 1 year ago
The Tiger who came to Tea Interactive Quiz A quiz with action buttons: click on the answer you think is correct
1. What is the name of the little girl in the story? Sophie Chloe Jodie
2. Who was at home with Sophie? Daddy Mummy Grandma
3. Which type of food did Sophie first offer the tiger? toast sandwiches porridge
4. Why was Sophie unable to have a bath? The tiger had drunk all the water The tiger had fallen asleep in the bath The bath was broken.
5. Where did Daddy take Sophie and Mummy for supper? To a friend’s house To the zoo To a café
6. What did everyone have for supper? Sausage and chips and ice cream Pie and chips and chocolate cake Spaghetti Bolognese and jelly
7. What did Mummy and Sophie do the next day? clean the kitchen buy lots of food look for the tiger
Where Do Frogs Come From? Vocabulary & Story Words.
The. of and a to in is you that it he for.
The Beginning Exit The Middle The End.
Choose a category. You will be given the answer. You must give the correct question. Click to begin.
Sight Word Phrases Group 1. the little boy a good boy.
First Grade Sight Words a in I and is it for.
Welcome to English 2 Names of Words How English Works When Actions Happen Making Questions.
Knowledge Comprehension Application Analysis Exit.
Spring Festival. Spring Festival is usually in late January or early February.
Goldilocks and the Three Bears Story retold by Bev Evans.
Of. and a to the in is you that it at be.
Practice saying your sight words. Read and spell each word. Click on the down arrow to go to the next word.
The. of and a to in is you that it he was.
When the TV Broke Reading Vocabulary and Story Words.
Can you see?. I like him. When will we go? All or some.
Listen and repeat: THE FAMILY TREE (Name) is ______s ________.
Characters and Setting Comprehension Skill First Grade Unit 1 Week 3 Created by Kristi Waltke.
Good Morning! Today is ____________________. I get out of bed when ______. After I wake up, I must _______ I got to bed when _______. Before I sleep, I.
How To Make A Good Decision SEN My Changing World.
THERE IS A WAY. A blind boy sat on the steps of a building with a hat by his feet. He held up a sign which said:
Vocabulary : Hedgehog Bakes a Cake batter, buttery, perfect, recipe, smeared, yellow cake.
Author: Kaylea Stier. Billy was at home one day and decided he wanted to go out for a bike ride. He went out to the garage and opened the door. Billy.
Too Much Talk Vocabulary: any: one or some about : having to do with.
Vocabulary : The Secret Life of Trees discover, energy, forecast, shed, source.
Questions: 1. What is the meaning of your look? 2. Is your look the mirror of your personality? 3. Do you think that fashion is very important in every.
Rotation and Revolution What causes day and night? Why do we have four seasons?
High-Frequency Phrases First 100 Words. The people.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.