Presentation on theme: "NAME KIRAN SHAKOOR ROLL NO 05 BS(IT) DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE."— Presentation transcript:
NAME KIRAN SHAKOOR ROLL NO 05 BS(IT) DEPARTMENT OF COMPUTER SCIENCE
LU THE QUALITY PRODUCT
In 1850,Monsieue Lefevre,a baker,married Mademoiselle Utile,and together they began baking exquisite cookies in the seaside town of Nantes,France.The couple proudly placed their initials,”LU,”on every package.From this charming heritage comes today’s beloved cookie brand.LU Biscuits.
CBL: Continental Biscuits Limited (CBL) is a Joint Venture between the Group Danone of France who has a 49.5% share, and the local shareholders, who hold the remaining 50.5% equity. The Company has grown rapidly over previous years CBL, in addition to being the market leader in Pakistan, is the largest biscuits exporter from this country.
Group Danone : Danone is one of the largest food companies in the world. It is the leading food company in France, Italy, and Spain and is ranked third in Europe and seventh worldwide. The company's operations revolve around three core businesses: dairy products, which includes yogurts, cheeses, desserts, baby foods, and other products; beverages, which is mainly comprised of mineral water and beer; and biscuits, which includes cookies, crackers, cakes, and other baked items
Groupe Danone products are sold in more than 150 countries; 37 percent of revenues are generated in France, about 39 percent in the remainder of the European Union, 7.5 percent from Latin America, 7 percent from Asia, 6.5 percent from North America, two percent from Central Europe, and the remaining one percent from elsewhere.
At the beginning, innovative brands such as Prince, TUC and Candi were introduced and proved to bit an instant success after that more comprehensive range of products was introduced. So followed a spectrum of brands selected from the Danone portfolio, claiming a sizable portion of the local biscuit market. CBL, in addition to being the market leader in Pakistan, is the largest biscuits exporter from this country
VALUES: our three core values.
MISSION: Throughout the world, to ensure that people can grow, live better and thrive to be full by providing them daily with better food, a greater variety of tastes and healthier pleasure
QUALITY: Quality is synonymous with the LU brands. During the twenty years, we have emphasized on quality in every area. We select the finest ingredients, ensure hygienic conditions at every manufacturing stage and constantly work toward delivering on our promise to the consumer
COMPETITORS: KOLSON BISCONNI ENGLISH BISCUITS MANUFACTURER
PERFORMANCE: in 1986 sales volume was275 tons, in 2003 Record sales of over 27,000 tons were achieved with revenues exceeding Rs. 2 billion
EXPORTS: Quality and innovation-the hallmarks of CBL-have created a tremendous demand not only within the country but also in various African and mid-eastern countries like Mauritius, Cameroon, Dubai, Nigeria, Bahrain, Madagascar, Congo, Yemen, Guinea, Saudi Arabia, Togo, Oman and many others.
MANAGEMET: CBL is managed by a team of highly qualified and experienced professionals under the dynamic and dedicated leadership of its Managing Director, Mr. Hasan Ali Khan who also heads the Board of Directors as Chairman
OTHER PROFESSIONALS Fazale Naeem - HR & Technical Director Masoud Ali Khan - Finance Director Hamid Ali Khan - Commercial Director Fuad Chundrigar - General Manager Marketing
TIGER ENERGY BISCUITS
Qualities of TIGER Biscuits The only high energy biscuits that bring together the goodness of milk and glucose along with the strength of calcuim and wheat,for children and adults alike.
IMPOTANCE: Today the mothers of world are worried that their children don’t eat the hygeinic food so cbl felt the worries of a mother and made such biscuits for children which contain calcuim and glucose with such a good taste that children like to eat it in this way they are taking advantage of good taste as well as good health in very cheap rates