We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byVictor Rich
Modified about 1 year ago
SoccerBot is a robot that dribbles ball in fast speed and can score goal using high-speed DC Motor. Soccer
1. Fix High-speed DC Motors and Motor Frames with bolts. Assembling
2. Fix 20mm Supports to Small 8 Frames with nuts. Assembling
3. Put Small 8 Frames on Motor Frames and fix with bolts. Assembling
4. Fix Remocon Receiving Board and DC Motor Drive Board with bolts and nuts. Assembling
5. Put L-type 2x6 Frames and Motor Frames on Remocon Receiving Board and fix with bolts on the opposite side. Assembling
6. Put L-type Frame which is fixed to Remocon Receiving Board on Support and fix with bolts. Assembling
7. Fix L-type 2x6 Frames to Battery Case with bolts and nuts. Assembling
8. Put L-type 2x2 Frames on L-type Frame which is fixed to Battery Case and fix with bolts and nuts. Assembling
9. Connect 2 40mm Supports each then fix to L-type Frame with bolts. Assembling
10. Put L-type Frame which is fixed to Battery Case on Remocon Receiving Board and fix with bolts. Assembling
11. Put L-type 2x6 Frames on CPU Board and fix them to L-type Frames and Supports with bolts and nuts. Assembling
12. Connect Option Frames to L-type 2x6 Frames then fix end of L-type 2x6 Frames with bolts and nuts. Assembling
13. Put L-type Frame which is fixed to Option Frames on L-type Frame which is connected to Battery Case and fix with bolt+nut and cap nuts. Assembling
14. Insert 3x10 Bolts to Motor Frame then insert Caterpillar Wheel Guide to 3x10 Bolts and fix with bolts. Assembling
15. Insert Wheels to High-speed DC Motor axle. Assembling
16. Connect Power cable of Battery Case to Power Connector of CPU Board. Connect High-speed DC Motor cable to DC Motor Drive Board A, B. Assembling
17. Connect 3Pin Cable to OUT Port 1, 2, 3, 4 of CPU Board and 1, 2, 3, 4 of DC Motor Drive Board. Connect 3Pin Cable to IN Port 7 of CPU Board and Remocon Receiving Board. Assembling
18. Bend L-type 2x6 Frame which is connected with cap nuts slightly and let cap nuts fly a little from the floor. Completed SoccerBot. Assembling
Adding Gears to the NXT Taskbot John Ball, GK12 Fellow
How to Build a Wagon by Michael White One day you are at the store, and you see a nice wagon on the shelf. You just had to have it. So you buy the.
Depending on number of homes and to maximize construction efficiencies, either a 8 way or 12 way tube bundle is deployed in the cut. At each drop, 1 tube.
Activity 1.2.5a Mechanical Efficiency Winch Construction Guide Using the VEX Robotics Platform.
Gears n stuff: Angular Velocity How fast something rotates is called Angular Velocity ( ). Units of angular velocity include revolutions per minute (RPM)
Electricity Investigation 2 Review. Circuits A circuit is a pathway through which electric current flows. A circuit must be complete to work properly.
From : Michel MATHIEU to : Luis HERVAS CABLING sub-D 37 M for trigger cables 1- strip the cable cutting off the external gaine on a length of about 7cm.
Snapdragon S1 APQ7027A-based DragonBoard Quick Start Guide Rev. B June 2012 MAY CONTAIN U.S. AND INTERNATIONAL EXPORT CONTROLLED INFORMATION Copyright.
Week 7 Session 1 Reading 3 Pin Configurations and Wiring Terminology.
AS1 Setup IRIS Kansas City Workshop September 19-21, 2007 John Lahr (with Kay Wyatt) and portions from Seismology Instruction with AmaSeis By Tammy K.
An Example of a Portable Computing Device. A PDA as an Example of a Portable Computing Device Recharger and connection to computer for replication Recharger.
ETF Activities Lemon Battery Boyles Law. Lemon Battery.
Breadboard Power bus + (red) and – (blue) on left and right of breadboard abcde (green) are all connected in a row fghij (yellow) are all connected in.
FRONIUS IG Display Simulation © Fronius 2006 The following slides introduce how to set up a Personal Display with a FRONIUS IG inverter. Please note that.
Parts of a Sentence Look Again Lesson 4. Parts of a sentence! Every sentence has two parts. A sentence must be a complete thought. The subject of a sentence.
Tessellation. Tessellation If many copies of a shape can be used to cover a surface, without leaving.
The circuit shows working model of two way traffic light system. The project or model prepared with 4 light bulbs, 2red and 2green. The source is a.
Each group should have a Motion Using Position vs. Time Graphs Interpretation Card. Decide what kind of motion is described by the graph. Write out a.
Mobile Lab Basics. Each of our Mobile Labs contains 24 netbooks for your students to use in the classroom. The charging cart provides wireless internet.
© Goodheart-Willcox Co., Inc. Permission granted to reproduce for educational use only Publisher The Goodheart-Willcox Co., Inc. Tinley Park, Illinois.
Stair Climbing Robot Team 7 Senior Design Project Dalhousie University Dept. of Mechanical Engineering Fall 2008.
PABX with Caller ID MS48C. MS48C is now ready for exports!!! Ergonomic Design in Plastic Cabinet Caller ID Detection SMS Transmission MS48C - PABX with.
Presenting A Power Point Program. Computer Checklist Computer Checklist Power Cord Mouse Computer.
Robot Construction, Wiring, and Safety SSI Robotics September 7, 2013 Capitol College.
McDonald’s Vertical Toaster. View inside cabinet Relays Drive Train Motor with fan in place. Plate heater.
TECH SKILLS COMPUTER BASICS ANSWER KEYS. Computer Connections - Lesson 1: Outer Hardware 1. The TOWER case or DESKTOP case houses all of the important.
Special Events Car Project By Russell W. Green Poway, CA January 15, 2011.
LTL-X RETROMETER OPERATION AND MAINTENANCE. THE LTL-X RETROMETER.
Simple Machines 1.Simple machines help us do work. 2.Machines make work easy. 3.There are 6 kinds of simple machines.
Parts of I.C engine Cylinder Cylinder Piston Piston Connecting rod Connecting rod Crank and crank shaft Crank and crank shaft Valves Valves Flywheel Flywheel.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.