We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byVictor Rich
Modified about 1 year ago
SoccerBot is a robot that dribbles ball in fast speed and can score goal using high-speed DC Motor. Soccer
1. Fix High-speed DC Motors and Motor Frames with bolts. Assembling
2. Fix 20mm Supports to Small 8 Frames with nuts. Assembling
3. Put Small 8 Frames on Motor Frames and fix with bolts. Assembling
4. Fix Remocon Receiving Board and DC Motor Drive Board with bolts and nuts. Assembling
5. Put L-type 2x6 Frames and Motor Frames on Remocon Receiving Board and fix with bolts on the opposite side. Assembling
6. Put L-type Frame which is fixed to Remocon Receiving Board on Support and fix with bolts. Assembling
7. Fix L-type 2x6 Frames to Battery Case with bolts and nuts. Assembling
8. Put L-type 2x2 Frames on L-type Frame which is fixed to Battery Case and fix with bolts and nuts. Assembling
9. Connect 2 40mm Supports each then fix to L-type Frame with bolts. Assembling
10. Put L-type Frame which is fixed to Battery Case on Remocon Receiving Board and fix with bolts. Assembling
11. Put L-type 2x6 Frames on CPU Board and fix them to L-type Frames and Supports with bolts and nuts. Assembling
12. Connect Option Frames to L-type 2x6 Frames then fix end of L-type 2x6 Frames with bolts and nuts. Assembling
13. Put L-type Frame which is fixed to Option Frames on L-type Frame which is connected to Battery Case and fix with bolt+nut and cap nuts. Assembling
14. Insert 3x10 Bolts to Motor Frame then insert Caterpillar Wheel Guide to 3x10 Bolts and fix with bolts. Assembling
15. Insert Wheels to High-speed DC Motor axle. Assembling
16. Connect Power cable of Battery Case to Power Connector of CPU Board. Connect High-speed DC Motor cable to DC Motor Drive Board A, B. Assembling
17. Connect 3Pin Cable to OUT Port 1, 2, 3, 4 of CPU Board and 1, 2, 3, 4 of DC Motor Drive Board. Connect 3Pin Cable to IN Port 7 of CPU Board and Remocon Receiving Board. Assembling
18. Bend L-type 2x6 Frame which is connected with cap nuts slightly and let cap nuts fly a little from the floor. Completed SoccerBot. Assembling
Caterpillar CaterpillarBot is a robot that can pass the bumpy road by using caterpillar.
FormulaBot is racing car using servo motor as a steering yoke system Formula.
Servo ServoBot is a robot that cleans a thing using Servo Motor.
Fortress FortressBot is a throwing robot.. Assembling 1. Fix DC Motor and Motor Frame with bolts.
FanBot is a fanning robot using High-speed DC Motor. Fan.
Scooter ScooterBot is a robot that drives using Servo Motor as steering system.
DiceBot is a robot that throws a dice instead of human when detecting sound of clap. Dice.
BugBot is a robot that walks with 6 legs not using wheels Bug.
Ax AxBot is a robot that puffs balloon as using its arm as ax.
ParrotBot is a parrot robot that says hello as moving its beak and wings. Parrot.
SweepBot is a cleaning robot that cleans floor as brushes spin on High-speed DC Motor. Sweep.
Fishing FishingBot is a robot looks like a fish. It can make to bite fishing needle as closing mouth with Servo Motor when Infrared Sensor Board detects.
BumperBot uses two contact switches to go through a labyrinth. Bumper.
TrailerBot is a robot that moves trailer as using connecting device on the back of a truck with only driving space. Learn about standard that divides vehicle’s.
BullBot is bull robot that can have bull fight with techniques of butting or lifting. Learn how bull fight, Korean traditional game, had started and kinds.
RaceBot can do car race using two DC motors. Let's learn how to go forward, backward, right turn, and left turn. with practicing ' ㄱ ' shape racing, and.
FlyBot is an airplane robot. This robot consists of the DC motor which supplies rotatory power to the propeller. Fly.
Using three IR sensors, SensingBot can sense the front obstacles so it can avoid them. Sensing.
WritingBot is a robot that can write word or name on paper as fixing pen to robot. Learn Variable Chip and IF Else Chip to do movements like pull up or.
1 Equilibrium The Balancing Robot By: Kerry Scharfglass Whiz Kid.
Frame Assembly Produced by Ed Latimer, Team 476 Ken York, Team 476 Ron Markum, Team
Line Follower Robot Year 9 Electronics V1.1. Step 1: Knowing The Chassis Chassis has been laser cut from 4mm fluted correx board Main P.C.B. Sensor P.C.B.
Marubot Football League Service Manual.
AIDA 1 Mezzanine board Contacts for underside connectors Thermal contact pads.
Jacto Incorporated, 9650 SW Herman Road, Tualatin, Oregon (800)
DESIGN MAKE & PROGRAM A VEHICLE BUGGY DESIGN 3 CODE-IT.CO.UK/CB PROJECT DESIGN BY PHIL BAGGE This work is licensed under the Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial.
EV3 Programming: Moving and Turning CONFIDENTIAL © 2014 Cymer, LLC.
ASSEMBLING THE PCB – V3.914 Hold the PCB as shown below.
ROBOTS ARCHITECTURE DEVICES INTERCONNECTION DIAGRAMS REVISION 0 MD-CT-RO-55 Rev.0 18/01/2012.
PREPARATIONS TOOLS ： 1 、 wire stripper 2 、 coating stripper 3 、 fiber length measurement 4 、 cutter QUICK ASSEMBLY CONNECTOR 1.
Robot Quick Build Session Frame Assembly Instructions Produced by Ed Latimer, Team 476 Ken York, Team 476 Ron Markum, Team 1750 Special Thanks to Oklahoma.
Mission to Mars 4 Wheel Rover Build Instructions April 2008.
Different Types of Robots 1.Robot Arms (Fixed Robots) 2.Mobile Robots Humanoid Robots Legged Robots Wheel Robots 3 wheels 2 Driver wheels, 1 Caster 1.
Gears and Speed/Power. Speed is the rate of movement of an object. In other words speed can be how FAST or SLOW your robot is moving. STARTFINISH.
Crimping Get the pinouts for the desired connector and application. 2.Identify the proper connector and the associated pins for your application.
ACTUATOR. An actuator is a type of motor for moving or controlling a mechanism or system. It is operated by a source of energy, usually in the form of.
Control System and Electrical Assembly Produced by Ed Latimer, Team 476 Ken York, Team 476 Ron Markum, Team
Handy Store Fixtures Gondola Dolly Assembly Instructions.
Motor & Encoder Mounting Guide. Bill of Materials 1. 10:1 Micro Metal Gearmotor HP item # 999 X 2 2. Pololu Micro Metal Gearmotor Bracket Extended Pair.
ROSIER Ph End cap – TPC - LC Arrangements of detectors on the active area of the end cap (1/2) Squares, rectangles, lozenge of 300/350 mm or.
Car Manufacture How organizations use ICT. Objectives Have an understanding of how organizations use ICT. Be able to describe a number of uses, giving.
Presented by Team 3350 (T-BOTS). Students should lead their teams in the building, design, and all other aspects of the robot. Knowledge of the Kit.
Get In Gear. Opening Activity Describe what “speed” is. Give a verbal definition, any equations you know, and examples of different speeds.
MY DREAM TOY ON HOLIDAY! This toy is graded on: Originality (Mustn’t be sold in the market) Safety (Safety comes first. It mustn’t contain any harmful.
Mechanical Design of Robots. High School Competitions.
Project Overview Introduction Clawbot Build Design Modification Design Development Programming Sensors Advanced Sensors Open design challenges.
Three wheel cargo bike assembly manual C-UB9031.
NLA-5 Series Rigging Manual Preparation Material 2.
ZDC/Dummy Absorber Exchange Crane Proposal Paul Debbins Ianos Schmidt Univ. of Iowa - Nov. 5, 2007.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.