Presentation is loading. Please wait.

Presentation is loading. Please wait.

1 HoursHours ofof Cause Driven soccersoccer The 1 st Annual Justin Martinez Memorial Soccer Tournament.

Similar presentations


Presentation on theme: "1 HoursHours ofof Cause Driven soccersoccer The 1 st Annual Justin Martinez Memorial Soccer Tournament."— Presentation transcript:

1 1 HoursHours ofof Cause Driven soccersoccer The 1 st Annual Justin Martinez Memorial Soccer Tournament

2 “A century ago, Model T’s brought motoring to an emerging middle class. A half century ago, teenagers cuddled in convertibles at drive-in movies. A new generation of drivers see cars as an extension of their plugged-in lives, with iPods, DVD players and other gadgets.” USA Today, Distractions now join alcohol and speeding as leading factors in fatal and serious injury crashes.

3 More than 1.6 million crashes are caused by cell phone use and texting while driving each year. This Young Athlete a member of your community is one of the countless faces of Distracted Driving. He lost his life on July 20 th 2011 at 8:55pm on Louetta Rd in Spring, Texas Justin lived his life sharing his smile because he truly believed that smiles are contagious Justin Matthew Martinez November 19,1992 – July 20,2011

4 The 1 st Annual Justin Martinez Memorial Soccer Tournament Distracted Driving Driver distractions leading factor in fatal and serious injury crashes In 2008, 28% of all crashes were attributable to cell phones – 1.6 million crashes – 645,000 injuries Cell phone users 4x as likely to crash Webster’s Dictionary named “distracted driving” its 2009 Word of the Year

5 The 1 st Annual Justin Martinez Memorial Soccer Tournament Goals: 1. Increase awareness in our community through education and teen peer groups that make a significant impact in their schools, churches and community.. Bring the community together along with leaders of our community in support of the cause in an effort to save lives 2. Raise money to help support the cause. 80% of the net proceeds will be donated to Shriners Hospital for Children and will be earmarked for use in our area to help the Distracted Driving cause and families affected by distracted driving. The remaining 20% of the net proceeds will be donated to the Klein Collins Soccer Booster Club to support the Klein Collins Soccer program which Justin Martinez was member of. 4. Bring families that have lost a loved one to Distracted Driving together so that they can share their story with the community and with others that have lost loved ones.

6 Presenting Sponsor! As the Presenting Sponsor your business will receive the following: Inclusion in Press Releases Inclusion in all Collaterals to include Media 20X20 Booth Space at the Tournament 3 Banner display areas on banner row for 3X6 banners Sponsorship Total: $ 3,000.00

7 Confidential and Proprietary Inclusion in all Collaterals to include Media Space to display up to 4 vehicles at the Tournament Exclusivity to display vehicles 2 Banner display areas on banner row Minimum of 5 mentions by the announcer during the tournament Automotive Sponsor! As the Automotive Sponsor your business will receive the following: Sponsorship Total: $ 2,000.00

8 Confidential and Proprietary 1 Banner display area on banner row for a 3X6 banner 1 10X10 Booth Space at the tournament Minimum of 1 mention by the announcer during the tournament Booth Sponsor! As the Booth Sponsor your business will receive the following: Sponsorship Total: $750.00

9 Confidential and Proprietary 1 Banner display area on banner row for a 3X6 banner Minimum of 1 mention by the announcer during the tournament Banner Sponsor! As the Banner Sponsor your business will receive the following: Sponsorship Total: $250.00


Download ppt "1 HoursHours ofof Cause Driven soccersoccer The 1 st Annual Justin Martinez Memorial Soccer Tournament."

Similar presentations


Ads by Google