We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byAugusta Osborne
Modified over 2 years ago
Transferring your profile to your Home-Drive. NAVCOMTELSTA-GUAM N8 / LNSC
1) From the Desktop, double-click on the “My Computer” icon. 2) From the pop-up window; locate and double-click “System (C:)”
3) Double-click on the folder “Document and Settings” 4) Locate, and open, your profile. Will be in the following format: first.last (e.g. John.Doe)
5) Minimize this window, and open “My Computer” again. 6) Under ‘Network Drives’ locate, and open, your home-drive. [It will be labeled (H:)]
7) Maximize your (C:) drive [the first window you opened]. While holding the CTRL key down, select the following folders: 1) Desktop 2) Favorites 3) My Documents (may be labeled User1’s Documents)
8) Drag the three folders into your home-drive. This will transfer all of your documents to your home drive.
Transferring your PST to your Home-Drive. NAVCOMTELSTA-GUAM N8 / LNSC.
In this activity, we are going to resize and move a window around the desktop with a mouse. 1Double-click the icon ‘My Computer’ to display its content.
Adding Shortcuts Topic 8 7/28/2010. What is a Shortcut? A shortcut offers a way of doing a task more quickly such as starting a program or accessing a.
THE DESKTOP AND HANDING IN PROCEDURES. Definition The primary screen you see as soon as you start the computer. The appearance of the desktop varies.
Places Bar The Places bar contains shortcuts to five standard folders: History, Desktop, My Documents, My Computer, and My Network Places. (We’re looking.
THE DESKTOP. DEFINITION The desktop is the screen that appears after you turn on your computer. It shows a number of icons on a background picture. When.
Office 2003 Introductory Concepts and Techniques, 2 nd Edition M i c r o s o f t Windows XP Project Introduction to Microsoft Windows XP and Office 2003.
How to use the Hand-In Folder. Click on the Folder icon at the bottom of the screen.
Skill: Making decisions after reflection and review.Monday, 9/28 Goal: To continue working on your couplets. Be sure to use the check list on the couplet.
Operating Systems First Program to load. Controls Hardware And software. Enable User to operate PC( Personal Computer) –Examples: DOS: Disk Operating.
The sequence of folders to a file or folder is called a(n) ________.
4 weeks to heaven. Basic computer architecture Power-up Starting up Windows Mousing Keyboard windows Finding and starting programs Working.
How to back up files on Windows 7 Step by Step Version.
1 After completing this lesson, you will be able to: Start Windows XP Professional. Log on to a Windows XP Professional computer on a network domain. Log.
Some activities may not be enabled as part of the Kent School District network system.
A Computer is Like a Filing Cabinet
Windows 7 and Office 2010 What’s New. Reasons to Love Windows 7 New taskbar Quick launch Jumplists Quick peeks Gadgets Snap feature Search from Start.
Keeping Organized How to set up and use your school work folder.
Innovative Training Works Digital Literacy Computing Fundamentals Using an Operating System (Microsoft® Windows XP)
Day 11 Review. Where would I click to send an ?
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.