Presentation on theme: "Warren Buffett by: Rachel Ostrom. Five Fav’s 1. Susan Thompson 2. Barrack Obama 3. Ben Graham 4. Bill Gates 5. Howard Buffett."— Presentation transcript:
Warren Buffett by: Rachel Ostrom
Five Fav’s 1. Susan Thompson 2. Barrack Obama 3. Ben Graham 4. Bill Gates 5. Howard Buffett
1. Susan Thompson Susan Thompson would definitely be on Warren Buffets Five Fav’s because not only was Susan Warren’s wife but she was also his best friend.
2. Barrack Obama The reason why I believe that Obama would be on Buffet’s Five Fav’s is because Buffett believes that Obama is the best man to control our economy, however he believes that we all must give him time.
3. Ben Graham Ben Graham would also be on Warren’s Five Fav’s because he offered Buffett his first major partnership, helping him get started
4. Bill Gates Buffett would definitely have one of his top competitor, Bill Gates on his top friends because they have a great friendship. Buffett has donated money to his Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation and Gates has helped Buffett recently survive the economy struggle.
5. Howard Buffett I believe that Buffett’s father Howard would definitely be on his Five Fav’s because Warren learned a lot of business from his father.
BLOCKED 1. Carlos Slim 2. Paris Hilton 3. Ted Turner 4. John McCain 5. Joan Collins
1. Carlos Slim Carlos Slim is in the running for taking over Warren Buffett’s top spot. This is why I put Carlos Slim on the list of people that would be blocked.
2. Paris Hilton The reason why I put Paris Hilton on the list of people that would be blocked because Paris Hilton was born having money and she hasn’t been wise with it she is wasting it on whatever she pleases.
Ted Turner The reason why I believe Ted Turner and Warren Buffett would not get along is because Ted Turner is a rather wealthy man but has came across as a very arrogant man.
4. John McCain The reason I put John McCain on the list of people that would be blocked is because Buffett was not a supporter of McCain’s election he believed in Obama instead.
5. Joan Collins The reason I put Joan Collins on the list of people that would be blocked is because she hates rich men and thinks they are all bad. Therefore I believe she would be put on the blocked list.
Five Fav’s 1. Soumaya Domit 2. Tony Fadell 3. Tim Henman 4. Stella Sampras 5. Andre Agassi
1. Soumaya Domit Soumaya would be on Buffett’s Five Fav’s because she is his wife and supporter.
2. Tony Fadell Tony Fadell would be on Slim’s Five Fav’s because Fadell is the inventor of the company Apple, this company made Slim a lot of money and helped him become successful.
3. Lonnie G. Johnson The reason why I put Lonnie G. Johnson on Buffett’s Five Fav’s is because he not only invented the super soaker but helped invent Verizon Communications who sold some of his stocks to.
4. Marco Antonio Slim Pete would have his sister on his top friends because she not only grew up with him, but she also became a famous tennis coach with great strategy. Sampras and her were always close and still are to this day.
5. Patrick Slim Andre would be on Pete’s top friends today because Pete always admired the way Agassi played the game of tennis. There was something about him that always puzzled Agassi.
Not Fav’s 1. Bill Gates 2. Warren Buffett 3. Paris Hilton 4. Ted Turner 5. Joan Collins
1. Patrick Rafter Pete would definetely have Patrick blocked on his phone because every time he hears his name it upsets him because he remembers that the US trophyPatrick has should have been his!
2. John McEnroe -I think that Sampras would have McEnroe blocked on his phone because he was always off throwing his racket, or drawing attention to himself on the court and Sampras was never a big fan of his attitude.
Tim Gullikson I think that Sampras would block one of his former coaches, Tim Gullikson because Sampras never really benefited a lot out of Gullikson’s program and got frustrated a lot.
Rafael Nadal Although Sampras never says much about Nadal I think that he would have him blocked off of his top friends because, in his opinion he thinks that Rafael is more of a “stuck- up” Spaniard instead of a polite tennis player.
5. Boris Becker I believe that Sampras would block Becker because he believes that retired tennis players should be encouraging new tennis players instead of criticizing every point by every player and Becker seems to look at the negative side instead of the positive. This always frustrated Sampras