We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byPhilippa Young
Modified over 2 years ago
Lets get going!!!!!!!
1. What is the weight of your brain? 7 pounds 3 pounds 6 pounds 4 pounds
2. What percentage of your brain is water? 50% 82% 65% 75%
3. How many neurons are in your brain? 1 million 100 billion 10 billion 1.7 million
4. How many synapses can be in your brain? 1,000-10,000 100,000-1,000,000 10,000-100,000 100-1,000
5. Your brain feel’s pain. False True
6. How many miles of blood vessels are in your brain? 2 miles 100,000 miles 10,000 miles 1,000 miles
7. What is the smallest percentage of fat your brain can contain? 35% 65% 60% 50%
8. When does your brain stop growing 18 years old 21 years old 20 years old19 years old
9. If your brain gets stimulated when you’re a baby. How much better will your brain learn later in life? 20% better 10% better25% better 15% better
10. Learning two languages before the age of five alters your brain. TrueFalse
What are you thinking!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go find your Brain at the begging!!!!!!!!!!!
Your brain is ripped Do you want to go for a bonus round If your done click here
11. How long can your brain stay alive with out oxygen? 1-2 minutes 1-3 minutes 6-10 minutes 0-1 minutes 0-5 minutes
12. How fast does information pass between neurons in your brain? 119 mph 260 mph 224 mph 276 mph
13. Your brain uses enough energy to run what? A 25 watt bulb A fan A vacuum A computer
Sorry no more questions at this time. Great job no more questions though This is your brain
Is this your brain You can quit or redo it
BRAIN FACTS By Yash & Lindsey. Fact Page 1 The adult human brain weighs 3 lbs. The average human brain is 140 mm wide The human brain has about.
1. The heart beats more than 2.5 billion times in an average lifetime. The human heart creates enough pressure to squirt blood 30 feet.
Brain By: Rosemary & Renee. What Is A Brain? The brain is one of the most important organs in your entire body. It controls everything in the human body.
MARY ASGILL Brain Health. Brain Facts – Dimensions & Sizes Average dimensions of the adult brain: ◦ Width = 5.5 in, Length = 6.5 in, Height = 3.6 in.
Human Body. By the age of 60, you have lost half of these… Taste buds.
Elements, compounds and mixtures This quiz has 10 questions. For each question you have to decide if the statement is true or false. BEWARE ! One mistake.
Your brain is the most complex, mind-blowing organ in the Universe.
True/False. False True Subject May Go Here True / False ? Type correct answer here. Type incorrect answer here.
BY MOHAMMED THOUSIF 10H Get up, Get Moving! So you think you know your stuff about staying fit and healthy? Lets find out! Begin the quiz!
Conductors and insulators
Copyright or Copywrong? What can I do?. Let’s Explore Click on the underlined words Click on the underlined words Make sure you click on every student,
Training begins in… 15:00 minutes Training begins in… 14:00 minutes.
Cardiovascular fitness Muscular strength Flexibility Body fat.
Keratinocyte (Skin Cell) Number in the body: 2.2 million million Number an adult makes each minute: 55 million Length: 15 micrometers Number of functions:
TRIVIA Click for Question What are the formed elements of blood? Erythrocytes, Leukocytes, Platelets Click for: Answer and next Question.
A World of Communities Social Studies Click to advance.
We need all these things to help us stay healthy. air Food and drink water shelter exercise sleep good hygiene.
Multiplication Level 1 (Facts 0-2) Read These Instructions: Try to get the answer before the computer puts it on the screen. Do not click on your.
Introduction to the Universe. Topics in this presentation Astronomical numbers Light travel time Composition of universe Why the composition changes –What.
Humans only use 10% of their brain or less False!
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.