We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byLionel Fleming
Modified about 1 year ago
This title is for centering.
Sponsor The official sponsor of [your opera]
Please unwrap candies and turn off beepers and cell phones prior to the performance. Photography of any kind is prohibited.
- There he is! My husband! - What was that? - The room is bewitched!
He's my husband, I stake my claim on him! God is my witness!
Court! The government! The Empress must give him back!
What does she want with me, Innkeeper? Let the devil patronize your damned private room!
He dares deny me, like he doesn't know me!
And he's alive!
God knows, I've never seen that baggage!
- It's true, he wants to marry again, the villain! - Get rid of her and bring the supper!
- He wants another innocent young girl, like I was! - Today's the last day I set foot in this dive!
Am I in a madhouse? A plague on all of you!
Am I or am I not the Baron von Lerchenau? Am I in full possession of my faculties?
- Yes, you are he, and I am your wife! - Is this a candle, this a napkin?!
- Reflect, Anton von Lerchenau, you'll answer to the Almighty! - She looks familiar. They both have double faces! - That poor Frau Baroness!
- Do you hear the voices of your own flesh and blood? - Get rid of all of them for me!
- (Has someone gone to get Faninal?) - (He'll be here shortly.) - Careful, things could get rough!
- Rough!? From that old bag? I've never touched her. I wouldn't touch her with a fire poker! - Bigamy's a capital offense!
Throw out the old nag! What? Who? Police! The lackeys won't? Are you all in on this together?
Are we in France? Are we with the Turks? Or are we in the Imperial capital?
Police! Come quickly! Restore order, and hasten to help a person of rank!
- Halt! No one move! Who's making a scene here? - (What shall we do?) - (Leave it to me, and let things take their course.)
It's all right now. I am most pleased with you.
I always believed that in Vienna everything runs like clockwork.
Get this rabble away from me. I wish to dine in peace.
Who are you? The Innkeeper? If not, keep quiet and wait until you are questioned.
- Where is the Innkeeper? - I commend myself to the Lord High Commissary's authority!
- This tavern speaks badly of you. Explain, from the beginning! - Commissary, sir!
- The Baron… - That big fat one there? Where's his wig? - I was about to ask you that.
- That is Baron von Lerchenau! - Insufficient. - What?!
- Can someone here vouch for you? - Right here! There, my secretary, an Italian.
Excuse me, I know nothing. He might be a Baron, he might not.
- That's too much! You lying Italian skunk! - You calm down!
- My God, I wish I could sink into the earth! - Who is this girl? - She? No one. She's under my protection.
You'll soon have need of protection. Who is she, and what is she doing here?
- I hope you're not one of those damned debauchers! How'd you come by this girl? I want answers! - I'm jumping in the river!
Innkeeper, what's over there? What kind of business do you run here?
- When people of rank come for supper… - Shut up! I'll deal with you later.
I'm going to count to three, and then I want to know how you came to be with this young girl! You'd better not lie!
It shouldn't seem improper to you, sir, when a person of rank decides to have a supper at nine with his bride to be.
She's your bride? Give me the name and address of her father. If it's true, then you may leave with the young girl.
- I really don't like being spoken to this way… - Answer, or I'll sing a different tune.
I won't withhold anything. She's the young Miss Faninal Sophia, Anna, Barbara, daughter Herr von Faninal of Hof.
I'm here. What did you want of me? Look at you!
I never expected to be called out to a common dive like this!
- Who the hell called you here? - What's with the pig-witted question, son-in-law?
You sent messengers who almost beat down my door, saying I had to come and help you out of an awkward situation.
- Who's this man? What's he to do with you? - Nothing important, just an acquaintance, staying at the inn.
- He will give us his name! - I am the noble von Faninal.
- So this is the father. - Certainly not! He's a kinsman, a brother, a nephew!
What's going on here? I'm the bride's father!
- Leave this to me. Go away! - I beg your pardon?! - Go home!
How dare you drag my honored name into such a squabble, Mister Son-In-Law?
- He's fixated on that. It's an inside joke. - That's enough for me. This man is your son-in-law?
Of course! How could I not recognize him? Because he doesn't have his wig on?!
And you recognize that this gentleman is your father-in-law?
Well, sure. Yes, it's him, of course. I haven't been myself this evening.
I can't trust my eyes. Something's in the air. It's giving me serious congestion.
Against this, do you deny that you are father of this person, said to be your daughter?
- My daughter? That slut claims to be my daughter? - A joke! A misunderstanding!
The Innkeeper told the Commissary there about my engagement with the Faninal girl!
I didn't say it, it was his own statement.
Arrest that girl! Off with her! Have her whipped! Have her locked up in a convent! I… I…
Go home. Tomorrow I'll explain everything to you. Remember, you owe me.
You said it?! My daughter must come up! She's sitting downstairs in the sedan. Up here! Quickly!
- You'll pay dearly for this! I'll bring you to court! - You're making a stink of nothing.
A gentleman needs patience to be your son-in-law! I want my wig!
- What is this? - Nothing! A swindle! She says she was married to me!
I'd sooner be remembered like Pilate in the Credo, than to get myself in this kind of a mess!
- The bride! What a scandal! - There, look! There's your bridegroom, and his wife, and kids!
There's his little piece on the side! In his own words! Would you like to sink into the earth? Me too!
I am overjoyed. I don't see him as my bridegroom!
You don't? My good name!
I won't dare show my face again! Dogs won't even take bread from me!
The whole of Vienna! The black scandal sheet!
There! Out of the cellar! Out of the air!
You villain! I feel sick! I need a chair!
This title is for centering.. Sponsor The official sponsor of [your opera]
The people Look for some people. Write it down. By the water So there you are. Who will make it? You and I A long time What will they do?
This title is for centering. This title is for centering. This title is for centering. This title is for centering.
Word List A. the Word list A I to Word list A a.
Sight Words. the of and a to in is you that.
This title is for centering. All three lines should be present. This title is for centering. All three lines should be present. This title is for centering.
Talking story Joanne Franny Author: Joanne Chen voice actor : Joanne and Franny.
FAMILY ISSUES №WordsDefinitions 1caringathe state of being free from public attention 2sharing (mutual)bthe state of being protected from the bad things.
High Frequency Words. a about above add after.
OTM Sight Words Created by Verna C. Rentsch and Joyce Cooling Nelson School.
High Frequency Words August 31 - September 4 around be five help next or pull take until walked September 7-11 bring children comes do family like make.
THE IMPORTANCE OF BEING EARNEST ACT 3 A HANDBAG LOST AND FOUND.
Sight Word List. is the not he with has and.
mm. I have dibs on Albany. King doesn’t like Cornwall too much. I agree. Is that your son? I had nothing to do with the breeding part. I am ashamed to.
This title is for centering. This title is for centering. This title is for centering. This title is for centering. This title is for centering. This title.
Created By Sherri Desseau Click to begin TACOMA SCREENING INSTRUMENT FIRST GRADE.
Chapter 1Jim Hawkins’ Story I My father had an inn near the sea. It was a quiet place. One day, an old man came to our door. He was tall and strong, and.
JUST A FRIENDLY OLD TROLL Another point of view Based on a story by Alvin Granowsky.
Name: My Sight Word List #1 I A Like The Can See At To We In Get Look Go I am ready to test!________ Parent Initials Name: My Sight Word List #1 I am ready.
Exactly what you ordered. Terry created a key to change her husband’s personality. She thought she was doing the best for both of them, but it might open.
High Frequency words Kindergarten review. red yellow.
A. as is a couldn’t does could has wouldn’t.
The people. Write it down By the water Who will make it?
Sight Words List 1 Mr. Matthews Grade One can.
District 200 High frequency words with say the.
“I don’t want to be a night bird,” Plop told his mummy. “Dark is nasty.” “You don’t know that,” she said. “You’d better find out about the dark before.
Sight words. able about across after again along.
The Owl Who Was Afraid Of The Dark by Jill Tomlinson.
Test 1. A woman who has long refused to marry the Commodore is trying to win a favour with him. That is why she says: ‘Commodore, I  ______________(beg)
A Christmas Story. On the last day before Christmas, I hurried to go to the supermarket to buy the gifts I didn't manage to buy earlier. When I saw all.
First Grade Bedrock Word List Click on the Speaker Icon to hear the instructions.
FRY PHRASES Learn these words and you will be well on your way to becoming a great reader!!!
John 8:1,2 (ch 7:53 Everyone went to his home.) But Jesus went to the Mount of Olives. Early in the morning He came again into the temple, and all the.
Sight Words Grade One. for we green have will.
This is beautiful! Try not to cry.. She jumped up as soon as she saw the surgeon come out of the operating room. She said: "How is my little boy? Is he.
A. and away big blue can come down find for.
Bedrock Word Phrases Grade 1 After you have learned all your Bedrock sight words, practice these phrases to keep them fresh in your mind. Your teachers.
Dolch Words the of and to a in that is was.
Second Grade English High Frequency Words.
Grade Two Sight Word Lists Southington Public Schools.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.