Presentation on theme: "Home Modification Process in RSA Paul A. Ferry 602-309-9438 Statewide Home Modification Construction Coordinator."— Presentation transcript:
Home Modification Process in RSA Paul A. Ferry email@example.com@azdes.gov 602-309-9438 Statewide Home Modification Construction Coordinator
1. Initial Planning: Counselor: Conducts a Home Visit with the client: - Identify barriers in the home - Identify client strengths - Determine level of expertise required to complete evaluation -Determines Rental Eligibility Counselor uses the: AT-Home Modification Planning Tool - To match client need with Evaluators.
2. Counselor: Uses the AT-Home Modification Planning Tool to determine the appropriate evaluator(s). Types of Evaluators: - AT-IT Ergo/PH Licensed Therapist incl. ECU’s or EADL’s - AT-Ergo/PH Licensed Therapist or - AT-Ergo/PH Other Product Specialist or - AT-Ergo/PH Other Qualified Evaluator Counselor – forwards AT-Home Mod Planning Tool to Home Modification (HM) Coordinator.
3. Counselor: Plans Evaluation service on ILP/IPE: “AT-Home Modification Assessment”, plans adequate hours for evaluation and follow up to complete tasks. If ECU’s/EDALS (Electronic Control Units, Electronic Aids to Daily Living) are needed, recommend scheduling Staffing with AT Specialist and ECU Evaluator.
4. Purchasing Technician (PT): 1. Researches procurement policies regarding service 2. Reviews file to insure that all required information is in the client’s Electronic Case Folder (ECF) 3. Secures all approvals 4. Creates authorization and sends to Evaluator(s) and HM Coordinator
5. Evaluator: Evaluator contacts HM Coordinator for home visit to determine accessibility needs.
6. AIB Invoice Scanning Unit: Invoice and Evaluation are received from Evaluator(s) by mail or email and are Date Stamped and entered into the ECF.
7. AIB sends a TASK to Counselor: With case note descriptor, “Inv. Ready for Review: Auth# Mn/Yr:” (Tasks are created from a Case Note Footer found at the bottom of an authorization that includes a scanned invoice.)
8. Counselor: Receives “Inv. Ready for Review” task. Counselor must check for Invoice and Evaluation in client’s ECF. Counselor sends a Task to the HM Coordinator that the Evaluation is in the ECF for review, Invoice “OK to Pay”. Counselor advises HM Coordinator when to proceed with Project Pricing form.
9. HM Coordinator: Creates Project Pricing form from Evaluation. (Project Pricing form eventually goes to Contractors for job pricing). Project Pricing form is sent to Counselor & Evaluator for review and approval of specifications. Once approved, HM Coordinator contacts client and verifies items on Project Pricing form and sends to all contractors within the applicable County (Competitive bidding).
10. HM Coordinator: Chooses Contractor based on Competitive Pricing and skill set, forwards Project Pricing form to Counselor. Counselor reviews pricing and can proceed with planning the “AT-Home Modification” service on ILP/IPE. Client must be in Status 13 to receive service.
11. Counselor: Plans the Home Modification service per Project Pricing form. Sends a request to Home Modification Coordinator for contractor Award letter for the ECF, sends a task to PT to authorize service.
12. HM Coordinator: Sends Counselor Award letter.
13. Purchasing Technician (PT): Creates authorization and sends to Contractor and HM Coordinator for “AT-Home Modification” service.
14. Contractor/Vendor: Receives Authorization, Schedules project within 2 days of receiving Auth, Notifies HM Coordinator and Counselor of schedule. Contractor proceeds with Home Modification (Evaluator may be called in for specific placement of Grab Bars and prescribed Durable Medical Equipment prior to completion). Contractor completes HM project, client and contractor sign Home Modification Completion Report and Contractor sends Home Modification Completion Report, photos of completed report, and Invoice to AIB.
15. AIB Invoice Scanning Unit: Invoice, Reports, and photos are received by mail or email and are Date Stamped and entered into the ECF.
16. AIB sends a TASK to Counselor: With case note descriptor, “Inv. Ready for Review: Auth# Mn/Yr:” (Tasks are created from a Case Note Footer found at the bottom of an authorization that includes a scanned invoice.)
17. Counselor: Receives “Inv. Ready for Review” task. Counselor must check for Invoice, Photos, and Home Modification Completion Report in client’s ECF. Counselor sends a Task to the HM Coordinator that the Home Modification Completion Report is in the ECF.
18. HM Coordinator: Verifies Home Mod Project is completed, signs and sends Counselor Home Modification Completion Report for Counselor’s signature.
19. Counselor: Signs and Scans Home Modification Completion Report into ECF. This is the supporting report documentation to then “OK to Pay” invoice.
20. Payment Unit: Reviews payments, approves and batches.
21. Finance and Budget Unit: Pick up and mails Warrants.
Your consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.