Presentation on theme: "Kutch Lila History of Bhuj Mandir. Mahima of Lord Shree Swaminarayan & The Devotees of Kutch Maharaj first visited Kutch in the month of Maha Sud 7 Samvat."— Presentation transcript:
Kutch Lila History of Bhuj Mandir
Mahima of Lord Shree Swaminarayan & The Devotees of Kutch Maharaj first visited Kutch in the month of Maha Sud 7 Samvat 1860 Spent 30 years of his total lifespan in Gujarat Spent 7 years in Kutch. The Great Devotees of Kutch include Ladhiba, Sundarji Suthar, Gangaram Mal, Khaiyo Khatri, Mulji & Krishnaji, Karniba and much many more.
The Original Temple During the Fuldol Utsav in Gadhada devotees of Bhuj met and requested Maharaj to construct a temple in Bhuj. Lord asked Vaishnavanad Swami to proceed with a team of saints to Bhuj and construct a temple On 15 th of May 1823 the Temple was Built and Maharaj himself installed Narnarayan Dev and Hari- Krishna Maharaj. The Narayan Dev idol came from Sweatdeep
Old Bhuj Mandir Bhaktavatsal Swami said that we should not call this Mandir Old Mandir (Junu Mandir) but instead we should call it Prasadi Nu Mandir or Neej Mandir because its not old Mandir its Mandir built God himself therefore from today onwards no one should refer to this Mandir as Old Mandir
Which Idol Was Where Ghanshyam Maharaj RadhaKrishna Dev, Hari-Krishna Maharaj Narnarayan Dev Hari- Krishna Maharaj
Bhuj Earthquake- The Divine Vision On January 2001 Gujarat was struck by an earthquake Due to the earthquake city of Bhuj was destroyed A miracle occurred the northward side of the temple was destroyed but the divine idols remained as they were without any damage whatsoever.
The Creation of Bhuj Dham After the Earthquake MaharajShree, Mahant Swami and other saints and devotees around the world decided to build a new magnificent house for the idols. On the 7 th of May 2003 the creation for this Uniqueness Mandir began
Bhuj Dham After long 7yrs of wait the Temple was finally completed. Expanding a 35,000 sq. feet area, this Temple has 7 sky touching pinnacles. It consists of one central dome, 25 minor domes and 258 pillars. On the 18 th of May 2010 idols were installed in their new divine home now known as Tirth Dham.