Presentation on theme: "The Three Musketeers Play the game to see how much you remember."— Presentation transcript:
The Three Musketeers
Play the game to see how much you remember.
Click on the right word in the sentence.
Example England/ The story is set in England/ France/ Wales
Click on the picture for the next question.
1. When the King saw the twelve diamond pins, he was very happy / angry / sad. happy / angry / sad.happyangrysad.happyangrysad.
2. After the great dinner, the Queen gave D’Artagnan a horsehorse / diamond / sword. diamondsword.horsediamondsword.
3. When d’Artagnan met Aramis at the inn in Crevecoeur, he letterletter / permit gave him a letter / permitpermitletterpermit /handkerchief. /handkerchief.handkerchief
4. Athos will never fall in love again because his wife was a bad woman a bad woman /helped the Cardinal helped the Cardinala bad woman helped the Cardinal /loved d’Artagnan. /loved d’Artagnan.loved d’Artagnan.loved d’Artagnan.
5. The ‘friend’ in Athos’s story AramisAramis / Porthos /Athos. was Aramis / Porthos /Athos.Porthos AthosAramisPorthos Athos
6. D’Artagnan was in love with the Queenthe Queen/ Milady/ Constance. MiladyConstancethe QueenMiladyConstance
7. Milady went to England to take the diamond pins from the Duke of Buckinghamthe Duke of Buckingham/ the Duke of Buckingham the King of England/ Aramis. the King of England/ Aramis.the King of EnglandAramisthe King of EnglandAramis
8. Constance Bonacieux worked the Queenthe Queen/ the Cardinal for the Queen/ the Cardinalthe Cardinalthe Queenthe Cardinal /the King. /the King.the Kingthe King
9. De Tréville gave d’Artagnan and the three musketeers permits/ presents/ money. permits/ presents/ money.permitspresentsmoneypermitspresentsmoney
10. D’Artagnan found someone in Dover who could speak FrenchFrench/ Italian/ Welsh. ItalianWelshFrenchItalianWelsh