We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byDwayne McDonald
Modified about 1 year ago
Christmas Carol Study Guide Answers
Act Two Scene One
27. What time does the Ghost of Christmas Present appear? 1 am
28. What joke does Marley play on Scrooge? Makes the clock chime 1 then 12 then 1 again– trying to astonish him with “nothing”
29. Describe the Ghost of Christmas Present. Glorious Green robe Torch with horn of plenty Mounds of food all around
Act Two Scene Two
30. Analyze the statement on page 629 “more than eighteen hundred”. There are more than 1800 spirits floating around London
31. What happens when Scrooge touches the Spirit’s robe? He goes to see the people in the street who are singing and on their way to work
32. According to the Spirit, who needs kindness most? Do you agree? Why? The poor Your opinion– write what you think!
Act Two Scene Three
33. Describe the relationships in the Cratchit family. Loving Joking/ playful Very close to each other Siblings are friends Parents love each other
34. Trace Scrooge’s journey with the Ghost of Christmas Present. See the people in the street The Cratchit’s home
35. Describe the Cratchit’s reaction to their Christmas feast. What does this celebration show Scrooge? They’re excited and happy to be together Shows Scrooge that it doesn’t take money to be happy
36. What toast does Bob Cratchit make to the surprise of Scrooge and the anger of Mrs. Cratchit? Toasts Mr. Scrooge, “the founder of the feast”
37. Why is Mrs. Cratchit angry? Feels that Scrooge is not worthy to be praised by her husband b/c he is such a difficult boss
The. of and a to in is you that it he for.
A Christmas Carol Act II Study Guide. A Christmas Carol Act II Study Guide Page 664: *What statement shows Scrooge is beginning to change?
Of. and a to the in is you that it at be.
The. of and a to in is you that it he was.
The people Look for some people. Write it down. By the water So there you are. Who will make it? You and I A long time What will they do?
THIS IS Characters Characters II Quotes/ Chara cterization Multiple Choice I Symbolism Multiple Choice 2.
High Frequency Words List A Group 1. the of and.
Journal #1 What is the American Dream? Do you want this for yourself? Do you think your family has lived the American Dream? How do you think the American.
Sight Word Phrases Group 1. the little boy a good boy.
Can you see?. I like him. When will we go? All or some.
This I Believe. The following statements are just a few of the axioms people hold to be true in their lives. Do you agree or disagree with these statements?
Oral Reading Fluency First 100 Most Used Phrases.
By: Cecilia Gonzalez-Gordon, Victoria Kiarsis, and Myesha Anderson.
High-Frequency Phrases First 100 Words. The people.
I dreamed I had an interview with God. "So, you would like to interview me?" God asked. "If you have the time," I said. God smiled. "My time is eternity;
Lets build fluency! The people By the water You and I.
A. as is a couldn’t does could has wouldn’t.
Englewood Public Schools Englewood, Colorado 2009 A Compilation of E.W. Dolch 1936, The Reading Teachers Book of Lists, Fourth Edition,© 2000 by Prentice.
Dolch Words the of and to a in that is was.
LEARNING STYLES. Learning Styles How can I help? Is the one question asked by parents. Knowing your child’s learning style helps you to help them. It.
The Mixed-Up Chameleon The chameleon in the story forgot who he was. How do you tell someone who you are? What do you like to do? What kind of character.
DOLCH Sight Word Test (Say each word as it appears on the screen.)
Then we have. to be there that was in I have a.
Welcome to English 2 Names of Words How English Works When Actions Happen Making Questions.
Project Writing an advice letter Crystal Wu. Music 22 school rules By Shui Mu Nian Hua Growing up can be difficult.
Did you know that those who appear to be very strong in heart, are real weak and most susceptible? Did you know that those who spend their time protecting.
First Grade Sight Words a in I and is it for.
1. What is the name of the TV show or movie you’re thinking about? 2. What is the setting(s) from this show/movie? 3. Write down two conflicts. 4. How.
CONFLICT RESOLUTION You Can Think Before You Act.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.