We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byDwayne McDonald
Modified over 3 years ago
Christmas Carol Study Guide Answers
Act Two Scene One
27. What time does the Ghost of Christmas Present appear? 1 am
28. What joke does Marley play on Scrooge? Makes the clock chime 1 then 12 then 1 again– trying to astonish him with “nothing”
29. Describe the Ghost of Christmas Present. Glorious Green robe Torch with horn of plenty Mounds of food all around
Act Two Scene Two
30. Analyze the statement on page 629 “more than eighteen hundred”. There are more than 1800 spirits floating around London
31. What happens when Scrooge touches the Spirit’s robe? He goes to see the people in the street who are singing and on their way to work
32. According to the Spirit, who needs kindness most? Do you agree? Why? The poor Your opinion– write what you think!
Act Two Scene Three
33. Describe the relationships in the Cratchit family. Loving Joking/ playful Very close to each other Siblings are friends Parents love each other
34. Trace Scrooge’s journey with the Ghost of Christmas Present. See the people in the street The Cratchit’s home
35. Describe the Cratchit’s reaction to their Christmas feast. What does this celebration show Scrooge? They’re excited and happy to be together Shows Scrooge that it doesn’t take money to be happy
36. What toast does Bob Cratchit make to the surprise of Scrooge and the anger of Mrs. Cratchit? Toasts Mr. Scrooge, “the founder of the feast”
37. Why is Mrs. Cratchit angry? Feels that Scrooge is not worthy to be praised by her husband b/c he is such a difficult boss
“A Christmas Carol” Act II Study Guide
A Christmas Carol. Scrooge was a cold, hard man. All he cared about was money. He didn’t like people and he hated Christmas. On a Christmas Eve, his dead.
Christmas Carol Study Guide Answers.
A CHRISTMAS CAROL FINAL REVIEW by Duygu Akınal. TRUE or FALSE Each group will answer the questions one by one. If they can answer the question correctly,
WARM UP Column A 1.___ Liberal 2.___ Endeavor 3.___ Humbug 4.___ Percussion 5.___ Quizzical Column B A. (verb) To try B. (adjective) Questioning, curious.
Comparing Marley & Scrooge. The same things about Marley and Scrooge * The same things about Marley and Scrooge are they used to work together and where.
Charles Dickens’ A Christmas Carol
”A Christmas Carol” review
A CHRISTMAS CAROL Review. A CHRISTMAS CAROL Is a Ghost story.
Warming up & listening. Turn to page 55, look at the pic- tures and describe what you see: Picture 1: a young man and a young woman at a dinner table.
they were both visited by 3 ghost past,present and future. They both still have much To learn They are the same people in the story a Christmas.
Harcourt Journeys: Story Selection Copyright © 2012 Laura Butter.
A Christmas Carol Study Guide Questions.
A Christmas Carol Introduction. What do you usually do at Christmas? Decorating a Christmas tree? Singing Christmas carols? Sending Christmas cards?
A Christmas Carol by Charles Dickens fiction. The Main Characters The main characters in this book is Scrooge, Bob Marley, and the three ghosts of Christmas.
Unit 2: Narrative Writing
A Christmas Carol Background. CHARLES DICKENS One of the greatest English writers Wrote to show the injustices of the world and to make readers, hopefully,
Ebenezer Scrooge- mean and greedy businessman Fred- Scrooge’s caring, loving nephew. Bob Cratchit- meek and mild employ of Scrooge Tiny Tim- Bob’s.
A Christmas Carol Novel by Charles Dickens, Play by Frederick Gaines Images and Discussion Questions English 7/7H Mrs. Gennosa.
Charles Dickens Feb 7, 1812 – June 9, 1870.
© 2018 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.