We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byFranklin Lynch
Modified about 1 year ago
6. Valvular Heart Disease1/6 Exercise Stress Echo (Pulmonary pressure) dPmax = 64 mmHg dPmax = 110 mmHg RestPeak
6. Valvular Heart Disease2/6 Exercise Stress Echo (Mitral Regurgitation) Aliasing velocity = 38.4 cm/s PISA radius = 0.5cm Peak MR velocity = 500cm/s VTI MR = 175cm ERO = 2 x x 38.4 / 570 = 0.12cm 2 Regurgitant volume = 175 x 0.12 = 21ml Aliasing velocity = 38.4 cm/s PISA radius = 0.9cm Peak MR velocity = 570cm/s VTI MR = 195cm ERO = 2 x x 38.4 / 570 = 0.34cm 2 Regurgitant volume = 195 x 0.34 = 66ml RestPeak
6. Valvular Heart Disease3/6 Dobutamine Stress Echo (True Aortic Stenosis) REST Peak V = 3.5 m/s Mean P = 32 mmHg AVA = 0.7 cm2 DOBUTAMINE Peak V = 4.9 m/s Mean P = 56 mmHg AVA = 0.7 cm2
6. Valvular Heart Disease4/6 Dobutamine Stress Echo (Aortic Pseudostenosis) REST Peak V = 3.5 m/s Mean P = 32 mmHg AVA = 0.7 cm2 DOBUTAMINE Peak V = 4.0 m/s Mean P = 36 mmHg AVA = 1.1 cm2
6. Valvular Heart Disease5/6 Mitral stenosis peak 2DColor MV CWTR CW rest
6. Valvular Heart Disease6/6 peak 2DColorMV CWTR CW rest dPmean=4mmHg dPmean=9mmHg dP=36mmHg dP=64mmHg Mitral stenosis
Mitral Stenosis Emerson Liu Echo conference Nov. 5, 2008.
Mitral Stenosis Meghan York September 23, Outline: Mitral Stenosis I. Normal Mitral Valve Anatomy II. Etiology and Epidemiology III. Echocardiography.
Paul Nolan, Galway University Hospitals. Echo evaluation of AS Define aetiology Quantitation of the severity Assessment of LV function Assessment.
INVASİVE CARDIOLOGY: Percutaneous Intervention. PART- I: Diagnostic Techniques. Left and Right Heart Catheterisatıon. Coronary angıography. Prof Dr Rasim.
Echo Conference Aortic Regurgitation September, 2007 Christopher Dibble, M.D.
IMAGING CONFERENCE: AORTIC REGURGITATION September 16, 2009 Ali R. Rahimi, MD MPH.
NY Heart Association Classification Class I: Patients with cardiac disease but without resulting limitation of physical activity. Ordinary physical activity.
0 Optimization of AV and VV Delays Lumax 540 CRM Training and Education.
Mitral Regurgitation Francesca N. Delling, MD July 8, 2009.
0 Optimization of AV and VV Delays CRT Program CRM Training and Education
Valvular Heart Disease ADRIEL E. GUERRERO, MD, FPCP, FPCC Training Officer Section of Cardiology, Dept of Medicine The Medical City.
Aortic Regurgitation Ali Mahajerin Echo Conference September 17, 2008.
Congenital Aortic Stenosis Echo Conference January 7, 2008 Anne B. Riley.
Amit J. Thosani 10 September 2008 Aortic Stenosis.
TEE and Aortic valve Ali Alshehri, MD DHC, Saudi Aramco Sept, 29 th, 2011.
Congestive Heart Failure J.O. Medina,RN,MSN,FNP,CCRN Education Specialist Nurse Practitioner Critical Care&EmergencyServices California Hospital Medical.
Richard J Gordon, MD., FACC Evaluation of Suspected Valvular Heart Disease in the Outpatient Setting No Financial Relationships to Disclose.
Harvard Medical School Mitral Regurgitation 2008 David M. Leder, MD 8/20/08.
Left Ventricular Pressure-Volume Loops. Pressure-volume loop plots LV pressure against LV volume through one complete cardiac cycle Pressure-volume loop.
Aortic Stenosis Randall Harada Echo conference: 12 Sep 2007.
Lt Lung 3) Tricuspid Valve 1) Superior Vena Cava 1) Inferior Vena Cava 2) Right Atrium Heart Rt Lung Oxygen poor blood 1 Superior Vena Cava Right Atrium.
Echocardiographic Evaluation of Constrictive Pericarditis Angela Morello, M.D. December 18, 2007.
Residents Report Wednesday November 30, 2005 Jason Ryan, MD.
HJS Constrictive Pericarditis Heiko J. Schmitt, M.D., Ph.D.
1 Congestive Heart Failure & Valvular Disease Keith Rischer RN, MA, CEN.
HISTORY A 36 year old female admitted with H/o pain in the Rt upper limb & Giddiness while working with the Rt upper limb for the past 6 months. She has.
Valve Defects /Cardiac Cycle UNM School of Medicine CV/Pulmonary/Renal Block
Echocardiographic Evaluation of LV Diastolic Function Natalie Bello, M.D. October 14, 2009.
CARDIAC CYCLE DR RAKESH JAIN SR Cardiology Govt. Medical College, Calicut.
Non-Invasive Assessment of Prosthetic Valves Non-Invasive Assessment of Prosthetic Valves November 21, 2007 Alex Morss.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.