Presentation on theme: "r.idicula Percy L. Julian High School 10330 S Elizabeth Ave., Chicago, IL 60643 GEOMETRY."— Presentation transcript:
r.idicula Percy L. Julian High School S Elizabeth Ave., Chicago, IL GEOMETRY
SEM 2, QUICK QUIZ EXTRA TIME
SEM 2, QUICK QUIZ 5
SEM 2, QUICK QUIZ 40SEC
SEM 2, QUICK QUIZ 30SEC
SEM 2, QUICK QUIZ 20SEC
SEM 2, QUICK QUIZ 10SEC
SEM 2, QUICK QUIZ 9 SEC
SEM 2, QUICK QUIZ 8 SEC
SEM 2, QUICK QUIZ 7 SEC
SEM 2, QUICK QUIZ 6 SEC
SEM 2, QUICK QUIZ 5 SEC
SEM 2, QUICK QUIZ 4 SEC
SEM 2, QUICK QUIZ 3 SEC
SEM 2, QUICK QUIZ 2 SEC
SEM 2, QUICK QUIZ 1 SEC
Objectives SWBAT: with at least 80% of accuracy Apply basic trigonometric ratios to solve real life problems(FUN 28-32)(review) Solve word problems containing several rates, proportions, or percentages (BOA (28-32)
1.You are scheduling a new delivery route and you need to find out how long it will take a driver to complete the route. You start the route at 8:50 A.M. and finish at 2:05 P.M. How long does it take to drive the route? 2 The Zippy Lube business where you work printed coupons offering $8.00 off any oil change this month. An oil change costs $19.95 and a new oil filter costs $4.95. A customer comes in with a coupon and has you change the oil and filter. Before adding tax, how much should you charge the customer? 3. The foreman at the plywood mill tells you to place sheets of plywood inches thick on top of one another to make stacks no higher than 4 feet. What is the maximum number of sheets of plywood that you can put on one stack? 4.Your business processes electronic transactions for a web business, and you receive a commission equal to 3% of the total value of the orders processed. If your business processes a transaction of $1,200.00, what will your commission be? BELL RINGE REVIEW
5. The area of a rectangle is 28 sq. millimeters. The length of the rectangle is 7 millimeters. What is the width of the rectangle, in millimeters ? 6. A city block that Addie lives is rectangular, having a length of 420 ft. and a width of 350 ft. When addie walks along the entire perimeter of the city block once, how many feet does she walk ?
7. What is the volume, in cubic inches, of rectangular prism ( box ) with length 17 inches, width 11 inches, and height 10 inches ? 8. If = x + 36, then x =
9.What is the value of = ? 10. What is 3 ( 77 ) ÷ 13 rounded to the nearest tenth ? 11. If y is defined as x + 3y, then ( 2 ) = ?
12. Tim went sleep at 9.30 a.m and woke up when the alarm rang at 6: 45a.m. How many hours of sleep did he have ? 13.One hundred identical bags of sand each weigh the same amount. If the total weight of these 100 bags is 120 kg, how many kilograms would 450 such bags weigh ?
14. If xy = 0, which of the following statements is true ? A.x must equal 0. B. y must equal 0. C. Either x or y must equal 0. D. Both x and y must equal 0. E. Neither x nor y equal 0.
15. What is the measure of angle A ?
What is the measure of angle A ? C 76 0 A BBBBBB B
What is the measure of angle A ? EXIT SLIP C 48 0 A BBBBBB B