We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byLester Spencer
Modified about 1 year ago
© 2013 Brightman Almagor Zohar & Co. M & A Trends December 2013
- 2 - © 2013 Brightman Almagor Zohar & Co. Reaching the Top?.
- 3 - © 2013 Brightman Almagor Zohar & Co. From Technology to Innovation
- 4 - © 2013 Brightman Almagor Zohar & Co. Few words about innovation… Entire industries are being disrupted by new technologies R&D vs. BREAKTHROUGHS A wave of Fortune 500 companies who come to seek innovation in Israel ……
- 5 - © 2013 Brightman Almagor Zohar & Co. Deloitte VC Survey Expectations as of Quarter 3, 2013 The VC Survey is a Deloitte initiative, which is conducted on a quarterly basis. © 2013 Brightman Almagor Zohar & Co.
- 6 - © 2013 Brightman Almagor Zohar & Co. Deloitte VC Survey Expectations as of Quarter 3, 2013
- 7 - © 2013 Brightman Almagor Zohar & Co. Deloitte VC Survey Expectations as of Quarter 3, 2013 Recently, there has been a dramatic increase in the number of Mobile Application companies. The survey reflects this trend, as most of the respondents (67%) believe there are too many companies in this sector. In contrast, only 7% of the Venture Capitalists believe there are too many companies in the Security sector, which, as abovementioned, is expected to be a flourishing sector in the upcoming year.
- 8 - © 2013 Brightman Almagor Zohar & Co. Deloitte VC Survey Expectations as of Quarter 3, 2013 It is apparent that most Venture Capitalists would like to see more energy storage companies in the market. In addition, in spite of the decrease in the number of hardware companies, there is a clear perception that there is no need for more hardware companies, as none of the respondents chose this category. Another interesting issue is that the respondents believe there are relatively not enough companies in the data infrastructure and fintech sectors..
- 9 - © 2013 Brightman Almagor Zohar & Co. Deloitte Fast 50 The Deloitte Brightman Almagor Zohar Technology Fast 50 Program annually recognizes and honors the 50 private and publicly held fastest growing technology companies in Israel, based on percentage revenue growth over a five-year.period
- 10 - © 2013 Brightman Almagor Zohar & Co. Deloitte Fast 50 2013 Company five-year average revenue growth by industry sector 2013 Company five-year average revenue growth by industry sector 2012 © 2013 Brightman Almagor Zohar & Co.
- 11 - © 2013 Brightman Almagor Zohar & Co. Technology M&A Multiples – Q2 2013 Source: Capital IQ EV/ EBITD A EV/ Revenu e Sector 13.2x3.4x Software 8.8x1.7xIT Services 16.9x4.2xInternet/ E- Commerce 6.8x0.9xHardware Average M&A Multiples for Companies in the Technology Sector: Average Multiples for Publicly Traded Companies:
- 12 - © 2013 Brightman Almagor Zohar & Co. Telecom M&A Multiples – Q2 2013 Source: Capital IQ EV/ EBITD A EV/ Revenu e Sector 5.4x1.6x Telecom Services 8.2x3.1xCable & Satellite 10.4x1.4xTelecom Equipment Average Multiples for Publicly Traded Companies: Average M&A Multiples for Companies in the Telecom Sector:
© 2013 Brightman Almagor Zohar & Co. Deloitte refers to one or more of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited, a UK private company limited by guarantee, and its network of member firms, each of which is a legally separate and independent entity. Please see www.deloitte.com/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited and its member firms.www.deloitte.com/about
© 2013 Deloitte Belgium DEF-Debate “Cyber Security – Risks and Opportunities for Europe’s Economy ” May 21 st 2014 Erik R. van Zuuren Director Deloitte.
KNR- Studiedag 25 september 2013 Btw-checklist. © 2013 Deloitte The Netherlands KNR Studiedag Btw-checklist 1.
© 2013 Deloitte Global Services Limited Growing Markets for Social Impact September 16 th, 2014 Global Public SectorThinking people.
The Changing US Electric Sector Business Model CATEE 2013 Clean Air Through Energy Efficiency Conference San Antonio, Texas December 17, 2013.
Cyber Security Actual needs & future trends Vlastimil Červený.
Mike Wyatt, Director State Public Sector Cyber Risk Services
A high-level and hands-on approach for organizations to deal with counterfeiting and piracy. Jan Corstens WIPO Moscow
The Jewish Fund Grantee and Applicant Perception Survey May Joe Gaglio Principal Deloitte & Touche LLP.
Future of Aerospace industry Role of M&A in it’s forthcoming growth Global Trends Rzeszów, 26 June 2012 Adam Czechanowski Senior Manager, Audit Jakub Podleśny.
Results of CFO Survey in Central Europe The only way is up Gavin Hill Partner, Central Europe.
CPA Australia Chris Richardson 19 November The big picture: World income shares.
Recruitment through social media What is it all about? Delphine Berlemont | Head of HR Operations Beatriz Baena Jiménez | Head of Marketing & Communications.
If it’s covered, it counts... ICPAK Budget Review Seminar Presented by Maurice Wangutusi 16 June 2011, Laico Regency Hotel.
IPSAS I6: INVESTMENT PROPERTY Presented by: Georgina Muchai Date: 19/8/2015 A closer look 1.
Deloitte UK screen 4:3 (19.05 cm x cm) © 2012 Deloitte MCS Limited. All rights reserved. Storage Challenges Client Conundrums David RS Rogers \ 5.
IPSAS I7: Property, Plant and Equipment Presented by: Georgina Muchai Date: 18/8/2015 A closer look 1.
How Do You Plan Inventory in an Omnichannel World? Integrated Merchandising, Planning, and Supply Chain Presentation and Panel Discussion Led by Jamie.
Risk Intelligence Map – Board level output
Keeping up with Today’s Challenges
1 National Venture Capital Association 2008 Predictions Survey All data embargoed until: December 17, 2007.
Pacific Cities Sustainability Initiative – Second Annual Forum Session 4: Public-Private Partnerships Case Studies Jim O’Gara, Director Deloitte Transactions.
Credit Management Services
Deloitte UK screen 4:3 (19.05 cm x cm) © 2013 Deloitte LLP. All rights reserved. April 2013 Parameters of Competition for a Turkish International.
Lee Romero blog.leeromero.org November 2010 Enterprise taxonomy Six components of a vision.
Promoting Inclusion and Diversity Omar Fahoum, Chairman, Deloitte Middle East Global Employer’s Summit Bahrain October 07, 2015 Lifting participation.
Mind the Gap: Evaluating Internal Controls in Pharmaceutical Supply Chains across Sub-Saharan Africa AIDS 2012: July Julianna Kohler, Revathi Avasarala,
Financial structure, management, and IFRS Reporting Creating value for growth Presenter: John Robinson Partner.
Deloitte Consulting LLP June 22-25, 2014 IIS 50 th Annual Seminar, London 2014 Big Data in Insurance International Insurance Society.
New Fiscal Code Impact for capital market players Dan Bădin Partner in charge Bucharest, 24 September 2015.
Recent Financial Products Developments Jeff Callender Partner Deloitte Tax LLC June 25, 2008.
The Value Builder System TM is a statistically proven method for increasing the value of a company by 71%. The Sellability Tracker
WebEx Training Wednesday, January 15 th Agenda Payment Locations Payment Extension Loss of Health Coverage on 01/31 Retroactive Special.
Essentials for Building a Competitive Services Sector Ramesh Chaitoo Essentials for Building a Competitive Services Sector Ramesh Chaitoo.
2nd Global ABC Conference and Exhibition October 2013
MIS 374 Christine Lyman, Sr. Manager Jan 2015 Root Cause Analysis.
The Italian Literature Survey IFISE Meeting A.I.F.I. Italian Venture Capital and Private Equity Association Roberto Del Giudice Milan, 2nd February 2001.
© 2010 Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Sustainable Business Australia Counting the beans - retro-fitted commercial buildings Chris Leach Partner, National Leader.
Provided by: Training Module: Energy Improvement Loans CDFI Deal Examples This training contains general information only and Deloitte is not, by means.
Georgia Gateway– Integrated Eligibility System (IES)
SAM risk-free rate workshop Swaps versus bonds Lindy Schmaman.
FINANCING ICT INNOVATIONS: TRENDS AND CHALLENGES OF THE VENTURE CAPITAL MARKET IN EUROPE - THE ROLE OF THE GOVERNMENT Yannis Pierrakis Head of Investments.
© 2012 Deloitte LLP. Private and confidential. FATCA Update for Individuals Alex Jones November 2013.
8 November 2007 – Observatory on Italian automotive industry – Turin Chamber of Commerce The Italian automotive supplying industry Observatory Giuseppe.
IPSAS I9: Provisions, contingent assets and contingent liabilities Presented by: George Osina Date: August 2015 A closer look 1.
Lehman Brothers European Investment Banking Conference Amelia C. Fawcett Chief Administrative Officer (Europe) February 8, 2002.
Venture Capital and U.S. Trade Competitiveness Karen G. Mills April 4, 2005 Council on Foreign Relations How Does Innovation Translate.
Page 1 Recording of this session via any media type is strictly prohibited. Page 1 Mega Trends Part 1: Understanding the Mega Trends that are Reshaping.
Independent or company advisors? The future of insurance distribution in Central Europe 15 November 2010 Karel Veselý.
Global Rewards Update Sandy Shurin Deloitte Tax LLP.
Unraveling technology speak October 2012 Steve Hallam Partner, Deloitte Digital.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.