We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byEmma Pitts
Modified about 1 year ago
1. Behold a stranger at the door! He gently knocks, has knocked before, Has waited long, is waiting still; You treat no other friend so ill. 1 – Behold a Stranger at the Door Words; Joseph Grigg Music: George Hews © 2004 The Paperless Hymnal™
1 – Behold a Stranger at the Door © 2004 The Paperless Hymnal™
2. But will He prove a Friend indeed? He will— the very Friend you need! The Man of Nazareth, 'tis He, With garments dyed at Calvary. 2 – Behold a Stranger at the Door Words; Joseph Grigg Music: George Hews © 2004 The Paperless Hymnal™
2 – Behold a Stranger at the Door © 2004 The Paperless Hymnal™
3. O lovely attitude! He stands With melting heart and laden hands! O matchless kindness! And He shows This matchless kindness to His foes. 3 – Behold a Stranger at the Door Words; Joseph Grigg Music: George Hews © 2004 The Paperless Hymnal™
3 – Behold a Stranger at the Door © 2004 The Paperless Hymnal™
4. Admit Him, for the human breast Never entertained so kind a quest; No mortal tongue their joys can tell With whom He condescends to dwell. 4 – Behold a Stranger at the Door Words; Joseph Grigg Music: George Hews © 2004 The Paperless Hymnal™
4 – Behold a Stranger at the Door © 2004 The Paperless Hymnal™
Let Him In 1-3 There’s a Stranger at the door, Let Him in; (Let the Savior in, Let the Savior in;) He has been there oft before, Let Him in; (Let the Savior.
1. I must tell Jesus all of my trials; I cannot bear these burdens alone; In my distress He kindly will help me; He ever loves and cares for His own. 1.
O praise the Lord, all ye nations; Praise Him, all ye people, praise Him, all ye people, O praise the Lord, Praise Him, all ye people, For His merciful.
There’s a Stranger at the door: Let Him in; (Let the Savior in, Let the Savior in,) He has been there oft before: Let Him in; (Let the Savior in, Let the.
1. There's not a friend like the lowly Jesus, No, not one! no, not one! None else could heal all our souls diseases, No, not one! no, not one! 1 – There’s.
1. To Canaan's land I'm on my way Where the soul (of man) never dies; My darkest night will turn to day, Where the soul (of man) never dies. 1 - To Canaan’s.
1. Oh, what a wonderful, wonderful day Day I will never forget! After I'd wandered in darkness away, Jesus my Savior I met. Oh, what a tender, compassionate.
1. God is the fountain whence Ten thousand blessings flow; To Him my life, my health, and friends, And every good I owe. 1 – God Is The Fountain Whence.
1. I can hear my Savior calling, "Take thy cross and follow, follow Me." 1 - Where He Leads Me I Will Follow Words by: E. W. Blandly Music by: J. S. Norris.
1. I hear the Savior say, "Thy Strength indeed is small; Child of weakness, watch and pray, Find in Me thine all in all." 1 - Jesus Paid It All Words:
1. Oh soul, there is a Savior Who longs to be your friend. He offers love and mercy And blessed peace within. 1 – O Soul Come to Jesus Words & Music: Melissa.
1. When we meet in sweet communion Where the feast divine is spread; Hearts are brought in closer union While partaking of the bread. 1 - The Lord's Supper.
1. All people that on earth do dwell, Sing to the Lord with cheerful voice; Him serve with fear, His praise forth tell; Come ye be-fore Him and rejoice.
1. I traveled down a lonely road And no one seemed to care, The burden on my weary back Had bowed me to despair, I oft complained to Jesus How folks were.
Behold, I stand, I stand at the door and knock, Behold, I stand, I stand at the door and knock, If any man will listen to my voice, and open that door.
1. All day long of Jesus I am singing, He my song of joy will ever be; All the while He keeps my heart bells ringing, For His love is everything to me.
1. Joy to the world, the Lord is come! Let earth receive her King; Let every heart prepare Him room, And heaven and nature sing, And heaven, and heaven.
1. Father of mercies, day by day My love to Thee grows more and more; Thy gifts are strewn upon my way Like sands upon the great sea-shore, Like sands.
1. When my love to Christ grows weak, When for deeper faith I seek, Then in thought I go to thee, Garden of Gethsemane! 1 – When My Love to Christ Grows.
How Good It Is to Thank the Lord It is good to praise the Lord and make music to your name, O Most High. Psalm 92:1 From Psalm 92: 1-9, ST. PETERSBURG.
1. We are one in the Spirit, we are one in the Lord, And we pray that all unity may one day be re-stored: And they'll know we are Christians by our love,
1. There are things as we travel this earth's shifting sands, That transcend all the reason of man; But the things that matter the most in this world,
One There Is, above All Others John Newton, 1779 GODESBERG Trinity Hymnal #186 CCLI #
1. Gone is all my debt of sin, A great change is brought within, And to live I now begin, Risen from the fall; Yet the debt I did not pay, Someone died.
The Lord is My Light The Lord is my light and my salvation Whom shall I fear of whom shall I be afraid My refuge and strength the King of creation Whom.
Joy to the World Joy to the world The Lord is come Let earth receive her King.
1. I have a song that Jesus gave me, It was sent from heaven above; There never was a sweeter melody, 'Tis a melody of love. 1 – In My Heart There Rings.
No One Ever Cared For Me Like Jesus Lyrics: Lelia N. Morris Words & Music 1932 Charles Weigle.
1. Stand up, stand up for Jesus! Ye soldiers of the cross; Lift high His royal banner, It must not suffer loss; From victory unto victory His army shall.
1.-2. Boundless love, unending joy, This is my life, it's what I know. I can't believe that He selected me! Jesus, my Lord, it's You I owe. 1 - Boundless.
The Sheep Gate Acts 10:34 "Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:"
1. Jesus loves me! this I know, For the Bible tells me so; Little ones to Him belong, They are weak but He is strong. 1 - Jesus Loves Me Words by: Anna.
1. This world is not my home, I'm just a passing thru. My treasures are laid up somewhere beyond the blue; The angels beckon me from heaven's open door,
1. I keep falling in love with Him, Over and over and over and over again. I keep falling in love with Him, Over and over and over and over again. 1 -
How Great Thou Art! THE GOSPEL IN SONG. A Consideration Of Fountains A promised fountain for Green Acres Lake in Clovis New Mexico. Newspaper articles.
Morning prayer Wednesday, October 15 th From the community of Northumbria.
1. I love to tell the story, Of unseen things above, Of Jesus and His glory, Of Jesus and His love; I love to tell the story Because I know 'tis true;
Hangin’ In There Lesson 4. Patience Waiting with a good attitude in tough times.
1. Jesus is tenderly calling thee home, Calling today, calling today; Why from the sunshine of love wilt thou roam Farther and farther away? 1 - Jesus.
Come let us sing for joy to the Lord; Let us shout aloud to the Rock of our salvation; Let us come before Him with thanksgiving And extol Him with music.
1. Love, love, love, love, the gospel in a word is love, Love thy neighbor as thy brother, love, love, love. 1 – Love, Love Words: American Folk Hymn &
1. I come to the garden alone, While the dew is still on the roses; And the voice I hear, Falling on my ear, The Son of God discloses. 1 – I Come to the.
1. Satan's like a roaring lion roaming to and fro, Seeking whom he may devour the Bible tells us so; Many souls have been his prey to fall in some.
1. There is a place of quiet rest, Near to the heart of God, A place where sin can not molest, Near to the heart of God. 1 – There is a Place of Quiet.
1. He took my burdens all away, up to a brighter day, He gave me a song, a wonderful song, A wonderful song I now can sing, in my heart joy bells ring,
1. In loving-kindness Jesus came, My soul in mercy to reclaim; And from the depths of sin and shame Thro' grace He lifted me. 1 – He Lifted Me Words &
1. I'm in the way, the bright and shining way, I'm in the gloryland way; Telling the world that Jesus saves today, Yes, I'm in the gloryland way. 1 – The.
1. O land of rest, for thee I sigh! When will the moment come, When I shall lay my armor by, And dwell in peace at home? 1 - We’ll Work Till Jesus Comes.
Great is the Lord, He is holy and just; By His power we trust in His love. Great is the Lord, He is faithful and true; By His mercy He proves He is love.
1. God sent His Son, they called Him Jesus, He came to love, heal and forgive; He lived and died to buy my pardon, An empty grave is there to prove my.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.