We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byEmma Pitts
Modified about 1 year ago
1. Behold a stranger at the door! He gently knocks, has knocked before, Has waited long, is waiting still; You treat no other friend so ill. 1 – Behold a Stranger at the Door Words; Joseph Grigg Music: George Hews © 2004 The Paperless Hymnal™
1 – Behold a Stranger at the Door © 2004 The Paperless Hymnal™
2. But will He prove a Friend indeed? He will— the very Friend you need! The Man of Nazareth, 'tis He, With garments dyed at Calvary. 2 – Behold a Stranger at the Door Words; Joseph Grigg Music: George Hews © 2004 The Paperless Hymnal™
2 – Behold a Stranger at the Door © 2004 The Paperless Hymnal™
3. O lovely attitude! He stands With melting heart and laden hands! O matchless kindness! And He shows This matchless kindness to His foes. 3 – Behold a Stranger at the Door Words; Joseph Grigg Music: George Hews © 2004 The Paperless Hymnal™
3 – Behold a Stranger at the Door © 2004 The Paperless Hymnal™
4. Admit Him, for the human breast Never entertained so kind a quest; No mortal tongue their joys can tell With whom He condescends to dwell. 4 – Behold a Stranger at the Door Words; Joseph Grigg Music: George Hews © 2004 The Paperless Hymnal™
4 – Behold a Stranger at the Door © 2004 The Paperless Hymnal™
1John 3: But whoever has the worlds goods, and sees his brother in need and closes his heart against him, how does the love of God abide in him?
1. Jesus the Savior came down from above, Came to bring mercy and love; "Crucify Him" the mob scornfully cried, So He on Calvary died; While on the cross.
1. "All things are ready," come to the feast! Come, for the table now is spread; Ye famishing, ye weary, come, And thou shalt be richly fed. 1 - Come To.
There is a balm in Gilead to make the wounded whole; There is a balm in Gilead to heal the sinsick soul. c – There Is A Balm In Gilead Words & Music: Traditional.
1. There is a place of quiet rest, Near to the heart of God, A place where sin can not molest, Near to the heart of God. 1 – There is a Place of Quiet.
First Grade Sight Words a in I and is it for.
1. It won't be very long till this short life shall end, It won't be very long till Jesus shall descend; And then the dead in Christ from beds of clay.
My Savior, My God. I am not skilled to understand What God has willed, what God has planned I only know at His right hand Stands one who is my Savior.
Once More I Must Tell It 1-4 Once more I must tell the old story to you, The story that I love; The story of Jesus so good and so blest, How He came His.
I Will Glory In My Redeemer. I will glory in my Redeemer Whose priceless blood has ransomed me Mine was the sin that drove the bitter nails And hung Him.
Crown Him with many crowns Crown him with many crowns The Lamb upon his throne Hark how the heavenly anthem drowns All music but it’s own Awake my soul.
The. of and a to in is you that it he was.
1. Oh, how He loves you and me. Oh, how He loves you and me; He gave His life, what more could He give? Oh, how He loves you; Oh, how he loves me; Oh,
Sight Word Phrases Group 1. the little boy a good boy.
And do not get drunk with wine, for that is dissipation, but be filled with the Spirit, speaking to one another in psalms and hymns and spiritual songs,
The Lord Jehovah reigns; His throne is built on high, The garments he assumes Are light and majesty: His glories shine with beams so bright, No mortal.
High Frequency Words List A Group 1. the of and.
Somewhere In the Middle Can a young man guitar in hand change the whole world well I hope he can.
O Heart Bowed Down With Sorrow 1-6 O heart bowed down with sorrow! O eyes that long for sight! There's gladness in believing; In Jesus there is light.
Practice saying your sight words. Read and spell each word. Click on the down arrow to go to the next word.
Forever Reign You are good When there's nothing good in me You are love On display for all to see Forever Reign You are good When there's nothing good.
Can you see?. I like him. When will we go? All or some.
Of. and a to the in is you that it at be.
Let’s Make a Happy Classroom So we need to keep our hands down.
1. Come, ye disconsolate, wherever ye languish; Come, at the mercy seat fervently kneel; Here bring your wounded hearts, here tell your anguish; Earth.
The. of and a to in is you that it he for.
By Glenn Kenadjian. What is the point of life? Why are we here? i.e., What is lifes purpose?
NOVENA OF THE SACRED HEART. First Day A Day with Jesus of Nazareth Scripture; the two disciples said to Jesus, Master, where do you live? Come and see,
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.