43. 實地演練Practical practice (group activities): 1. vocabulary2. sentence pattern3. dialogue/conversation
5Greeting and self-Introduction 4-1 say hello: a. Good Morning Good AfternoonGood Eveningb. see you later
64-2Ten sentences for self Introduction Formal usage 正式用語1. Good Morning! I’m John,the new member from Taipei.2. Please allow me to introduce myself.I am Steve, and I am a teacher.3. Good afternoon. I am Jane, and I’ve wanted to meet you for a long time.4. Excuse me. May I ask what your name is? I am Amanda.5. How do you do? I’m Mary , Mary Anderson.
71.Hi, guys! I’m Jason. I’ve been here for a few days. Informal usage非正式用語1.Hi, guys! I’m Jason. I’ve been here for a few days.2. Hi! What’s up? I am Michelle.What’s your name?3. What’s happening, guys?I’m Susan.4. I’m David. Can I ask what your name is?5. Hi! I’m Pauline. I am very glad to meet.Sts. Tour leader won’t attend the meeting, thus we must present or announce the notice for group members.
8用餐英語實用句inquiryDo you feel like gettingsomething to eat?OrWould you like something to eat?2. I am going to get some dinner; you want to come along?3. Do you have time for a quick bite?
94. If you’re hungry, I know a good all-you-can-eat restaurant (buffet) Type of restaurant1.Do you prefer a sit-down or something fast?2. I’d like to take you to Japanese hot pot. I think you’ll like it.3. If you’d like Taiwanese food, I know just the place.(
104. How does Korean food sound? Or would you rather have something else?5. I’m in the mood for Mexican food; that okay with you?preference and taboo 偏好和禁忌1. Is there anything you’d especially like to try?2. Would you like to order a complete meal or a la carte(單點菜餚)
113. Would you like to try our local specialty? 4. Would you mind having something deep-fried?5.You eat seafood, don’t you?6. Do you have any dietary restrictions?Order the food and pay the billLet me tell you what’s on the menu.What looks good to you?It’ s my treat.( We’ll put it on my card)
124. This one is on the company 5. I’ll get this and you can get drinks later.
13二. Clothing : shopping Linda walks into a department store. A: May I help you?B: Yes, can you tell me where to find jackets?A: Our women’s clothing department is on the fifth floor.Linda goes to the women’s clothing department.
14B: Excuse me. I’m looking for a jacket. C:These jackets came in last week. Would you like to try one on ?B: Sure, but I don’t like that color. Do you have any black ones?C: I’ll check the computer. I am sorry, but we’re sold out. I can order one for you.
15B: No, I can’t wait thatlong.A: Well, we have another jacket you might like.B: Ok, May I take a look at it?
16住: accommodation Hotel English 1.Check in/ out 2.Pay the fee/bill 3.Lobby4.Counter5.Pay by card/cash6.Bar/bartender7.Twin bed8.King size/Queen size
17行 traffic /transportationBusCarA tourist coach(遊覽車)4. Tour guide5. Local guide6. Tip7. Motorcycle/motorbike8. Traffic lights9. Turn right/left10. Go straight forward
18Conclusion:There are four good elements for travelers:1. personality2. enthusiasm3. clarity4. sincerity