We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byDomenic Nichols
Modified about 1 year ago
Praise & Harmony Encouraging 100% Participation in Worship
Variety is the SPICE Dynamics Make Music Beautiful
Pianissimo Very Soft pp Piano Soft p Mezzo PianoMedium Soft mp Mezzo Medium m Mezzo ForteMedium Loudmf Forte Loud f FortissimoVery Loud ff
The winds and the waves shall obey Thy will, Peace be still! Whether the wrath of the storm-tossed sea, Or demons, or men, or whatever it be, No water can swallow the ship where lies The Master of ocean and earth and skies; They all shall sweetly obey Thy will, Peace be still! They all shall sweetly obey Thy will, Peace, peace, be still! c - Master the Tempest is Raging © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
c - Master the Tempest is Raging © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
c - Master the Tempest is Raging © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
1 – Christ, We Do All Adore Thee © 2001 The Paperless Hymnal™
Praise & Harmony Variety in Tempo adds Spice
High Voices on the LEFT
Low Voices on the RIGHT
Praise & Harmony
Master, the tempest is raging! The billows are tossing high! The sky is o’er-shadowed with blackness, No shelter or help is nigh; Carest Thou not that.
1. Mas-ter the temp-est is rag-ing! The bil-lows are toss-ing high! The sky is o’ershadowed with blackness no shelter or help is nigh;
Tempo Dynamics Articulation. Dynamics FF F MF MP P PP Crescendo vs. Decrescendo.
This lesson is teaching 8 th grade students about dynamics and tempo. Students take notes and will be formatively assessed at the end (last slide).
Basic Musicianship Skills Tone Intonation Technique Rhythm Interpretation.
The louds and softs of music.. The Basics Piano = quiet Forte = loud Mezzo = medium The suffix issimo = very.
Dynamic Symbol Review 9 th Grade General Music Miss Ashley Adair March 9, 2007.
1. He is Lord, He is Lord! He is risen from the dead and He is Lord! Every knee shall bow, every tongue confess That Jesus Christ is Lord. 1 - He Is Lord!
MUSIC A Universal Art © 2006 EvaMedia, Inc.. An interesting fact … Italian Italian is the ‘language’ of music Many of the terms used to describe elements.
O Lord, our Lord, how excellent Thy name; How excellent is Thy name in all the earth; 1 – O Lord, Our Lord Words and Music by: Horatio R. Palmer © 2001.
1. Father, we love You, we worship and adore you. Glorify Thy name in all the earth. Glorify Thy name, glorify Thy name, Glorify Thy name in all the earth.
1. Holy, holy, holy! Lord God Almighty! Early in the morning our song shall rise to Thee; Holy, holy, holy! merciful and mighty! God over all, and blest.
FLASH CARDS Used for the upper register higher notes play with right hand Click for Term.
Holy, holy, holy, Lord God Almighty Early in the morning Our song shall rise to Thee.
1. We praise Thee, O God, Our Redeemer, Creator, In grateful devotion our tribute we bring. We lay it before Thee, we kneel and adore Thee, We bless Thy.
1. Love, love, love, love, the gospel in a word is love, Love thy neighbor as thy brother, love, love, love. 1 – Love, Love Words: American Folk Hymn &
1. Jesus calls us" o'er the tumult Of our life's wild restless sea, Day by day His sweet voice soundeth, Saying, "Christian, follow me." 1 - Jesus Calls.
80 pts 70 pts 60 pts 50 pts 40 pts 30 pts 20 pts 10 pts DynamicsMelodyHarmony Rhythm & Tempo Grab Bag Musical Element Jeopardy.
Lift high the Cross, the love of Christ proclaim, Till all the world adore His sacred name. C – Lift High the Cross Words: George W. Ketchin & Michael.
Tempo and Dynamic Markings. LARGO A Very Slow Tempo.
MUSIC ELEMENTS All music is made of the elements or parts listed below: RHYTHM TEMPO DYNAMICSHARMONY MELODY FORM.
Level 2. Notes & Rests quarter note 1 beat or eighth notes ½ beat each.
When this passing world is done, When has sunk yon glaring sun, When I stand with Christ on high, Looking o’er life’s history, Then, Lord, shall I fully.
Music Theory Review. Staff Treble Clef Bass Clef.
Making Music A Review of dynamics and other musical expressions and markings. Ms. Pair.
Music Masters Level 4-5. Notes & Rests quarter note 1 beat.
Elements of Music. Harmony Two or more notes together Two or more notes together Chord – three or more notes at one time Chord – three or more notes at.
Music Theory Clef Notes Dynamics Tempos Articulations.
1. To us a Child of hope is born, To us a Son is given; Him shall the tribes of earth obey, Him, all the hosts of heaven; Him shall the tribes of earth.
Duration The element of time.. Duration Beat - the steady pulse that flows through a piece of music. Fast or slow May be easy to hear (or feel), or it.
1. Praise the Lord, ye heavens, adore Him! Praise Him, angels, in the height; Sun and moon rejoice before Him; Praise Him, all ye stars of light. 1 – Praise.
The Ghost of John. Grade 5 : I can perform a vii-i Accompaniment. Grade 4 : I can perform an ostinato. Grade 3: I can perform dynamics.
1. Thank You, Lord, for loving me. Thank You, Lord, for blessing me. Thank You, Lord, for making me whole and saving my soul. 1 – Thank You, Lord Words.
1. I was sinking deep in sin, Far from the peaceful shore, Very deeply stained within, Sinking to rise no more; But the Master of the sea Heard my despairing.
1. I sing the mighty power of God, That made the mountains rise; That spread the flowing seas abroad, and built the lofty skies. I sing the wisdom that.
Music… what do all those symbols really mean?? 7 th and 8 th Grade General Music Miss Peel.
Holy Holy Holy. Holy, Holy, Holy Lord God Almighty Early in the morning, our song shall rise to Thee Holy, Holy, Holy merciful and mighty God in three.
Introduction to the Elements of Music Year 10 IGCSE.
Final Exam Review Terms and Symbols Grade 6. What are these?
1. O for a closer walk with God, A calm and heavenly frame, A light to shine upon the road That leads me to the Lamb! 1 – O for A Closer Walk With God.
Father, we love You, We worship and adore you, Glorify Thy name in all the earth. Glorify Thy name, Glorify Thy name, Glorify Thy name in all the earth.
John Jacob Jingleheimer Schmidt and Friends Arr. by Paul Jennings Music K-8, Vol. 9, Num.1 © 1998 Plank Road Publishing, Inc. All Rights Reserved- used.
ALL MUSIC HAS VALUE TO SOMEBODY. What is Music? The Organization of Sound in Time.
Reading, Writing, and Making Music Clef Notes Dynamics Tempos Articulations.
1. Awake, my tongue, thy tribute bring To Him who gave thee power to sing; Praise Him who is all praise above, The source of wisdom and of love. 1 - Awake,
Presented at the Newton church of Christ 2008 Lesson Four.
1. O Little Town of Bethlehem, How still we see thee lie! Above thy deep and dreamless sleep The silent stars go by. Yet in thy dark streets shineth The.
Holy Holy Holy N°073 Holy, holy, holy! Lord God Almighty! Early in the morning our song shall rise to Thee; Holy, holy, holy, merciful and mighty! God.
The Elements of Music. Music Music has been an important part of the activities of humankind since the beginning of recorded history. Today, music is.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.