We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byBrooke Dorsey
Modified about 1 year ago
Lesson 10 Practice sheet 10.A
WHAT-KIND LIKE WHERE FROM SOMETHING CHASE
WHERE FROM HOW GET
1. CAT LIKE EAT BIRD? Do cats like to eat birds? The sign “bird” can also mean “chicken” (in context)
2. WHAT-KIND BOOK YOU LIKE READ? What type of books do you enjoy reading?
3. FISH LIKE EAT BUG? Do fish like to eat bugs?
4. MILK, WHERE FROM, HOW GET? How and/or where do we get milk? [Answer: the store or a cow]
5. NAME SOMETHING DOG CHASE. What do dogs like to chase? Why dog chase cat? Dogs stupid.
TAKE vs TAKE-up “TAKE-up” can mean: “take”-as in “take a class,” evaporate, adopt…
6. YOU PAST TAKE-up A-S-L CLASS YOU? Have you ever taken an ASL class?
7. YOU KNOW TEACHER WIFE/HUSBAND NAME? Do you know the teacher's wife's/husband's-(choose one) name?
8. HAVE PET YOU? (if so) NAME? Do you have a pet? What is its name?
9. SOME CAT LIKE WATER? Do some cats like water? [Note: Some like swim in it. All like to drink it.]
10. YOU WANT HORSE YOU? Do you want a horse?
Practice sheet 10.B
When discussing someone’s looks, you use the sign “face.” LOOK/watch vs SEE vs WATCH-casual vs FACE vs LOOK-LIKE
1. YOU LOOK-LIKE YOUR DAD? Do you look like your father?
2. WHICH YOU PREFER, READ O-R TV WATCH- (casual)? Which would you rather do, read or watch TV?
3. COOK CLASS, YOU PAST TAKE-up? Have you ever taken a cooking class?
4. TIME YOU GO ASL CLASS? (wh-q) Furrow your eyebrows to ask “ What time…”
5. BIRD LIKE EAT FISH? Do birds like to eat fish? [Some do--pelicans for example.]
6. HORSE LIKE EAT FISH? Do horses like to eat fish?
7. YOUR BEDROOM UPSTAIRS? Is your bedroom upstairs?
8. TELL-(to-me) HOW YOU FEEL. TELL vs TELL-me
9. YOU THINK COW GOOD PET? Do you think a cow would make a good pet?
10. YOUR FAVORITE BOOK NAME? What is your favorite book?
☺. A few of you have not completed Quiz 1+ 2 from CyberASL. Why? Selena, Marinao, and Anna Some of you need to focus on the quizzes carefully to do better.
☺. Lesson 10 Practice sheet 10.A 1. CAT LIKE EAT BIRD? Do cats like to eat birds?
6 < > 99 8 = 8 Click mouse for next screen. Lesson 2.
Watch the powerpoints. What is the bird doing? The bird is flying.
VERBS. There are different types of verbs. Some show action, and some don’t.
Look like what they are representing: Ex: MILK, EAT, HOUSE, SIT, CAT.
ALL ABOUT ME INTRODUCING ME! MY FAMILY MY PETS THINGS I LIKE TO DO MY FAVORITE BOOKS More Welcome, I’m Miss Computer Lab lets learn a little bit about.
Hi my name is Dahmin Branch and I’m 10 yrs and old in the sixth grade and these are the slides that tells you about me. Introducing Me My Family My Pets.
B ELL W ORK Find the percent of change and tell if it is increase or decrease: The original price for shoes were $ They are now on sale for $40.00.
4. Feeling happy. What are the children doing? (p.13)
2000 Unit 27 Basic. animal People can see many animals in the zoo. bear Have you ever seen Formosan black bears? bee Several bees are flying in the garden.
Text Talk Unit 5. CONTENT HAPPY WITH SOMETHING The lady was content sitting with her hot cocoa and a book.
Recalling Facts and Details S.T.A.R.S. By Miss Ruhlen
“Land of Ice” Story of the week-lesson 11. nuzzled If an animal nuzzled against you, it would be rubbing you with its face or nose.
* In this class: If someone asks you “what is that sign” respond by fingerspelling, miming, or pointing to the written word rather than by voicing. Voicing.
Past Simple and Past Continuous. Put these sentences into the right order. I wasnt listening to the teacher. She was texting someone when I saw her. Yesterday.
All About Me September 11, 2000 My Favorite Things One of my favorite things is my teacher. She inspires me. I’ve always like horse back riding. It’s.
REMEMBER… If you don’t understand, use these signs:
WHAT ANIMAL IS IT ? CONVERSATION ACTIVITY READ AND ANSWER. CLICK AND CHECK MAESTRALIDIA.COM.
ar The farmer likes playing cards. He plays cards on his farm. He plays cards in the park. He plays cards in his car. chant.
Hello! ENGLISH for the 3 rd Grade. READ Today is Tuesday. It’s 7 o’clock in the evening. I’m sitting in my bedroom. I’m doing my homework.
Dachas. Answer these questions and be ready to present your dacha to the class. Use your video, photos or pictures of your dacha.
Welcome. Introducing : Md:Ashraful Alam. Assistant teacher. Bahadurpur Govt. Primary School. Bheramara,Kushtia.
In the hours before an earthquake, animals sometimes act strangely. Dogs bark and bark. Horses kick at barn walls. Cats stare at things no one else sees.
Infinitives and Gerunds Think of sentences like human bodies.
Make up sentences 1.Like, cats, in, to, sit, trees. 2.you, to, play, want, tag, do, with, friends, your?
I will be signing sentences to you that may contain unfamiliar vocabulary. Your task is to identify what you don’t know and ask for clarification.
WH Face – Raised Eyebrows. IMPORTANT 0 Facial Expressions Influence meaning 0 Facial Expressions Influence the Sign 0 Facial Expressions Negate Signs.
Verbs show action or being. Every sentence has a verb.
INTERVIEW Speak in full sentences! Relax, do your best!
L s a m i A n.
Let’s go to the zoo! What can they see in the zoo?
Produced by the Riverina Schools Project Partnership, 2009 Talk To Me Lesson Ten How To Tell Someone You Do Not Understand Revision.
Adopt your next animal ! Never, ever, purchase a pet through a breeder.
The cow is____________ the floor. cleaning running dancing cleaning What’s the cow doing?
INTRODUCTION OF SUBJECT: ClassSubjectUnitLessonPageTime TwoEnglish m.
Farm Animals Karen S. James Farm Animals Farm animals help us to work, eat, and play.
Lesson 30. Note: Suppose your partner asks you how much your watch costs and you don't know because it was a gift, you might answer, "DON'T KNOW, DAD.
Identity of… Amanda Mudge. Daughter & Sister My immediate family consists of my mom Sally, my dad Dan, and my older brother Steven. I am happy to say.
WELCOME. INTRODUCTION CLASS:TWO Md.Mehedey Hasan SUBJECT:ENGLISH Assistant Teacher LESSON:3 LESSON UNIT 8:Animals.
Practice sheet 28.A. Use a “Classifier F” to show small round objects like buttons or coins: “CL:F” THINK vs KNOW HOW (version 1) vs HOW (version 2)
Eat you to in box Put the dog in the car. The cat is in the house. The big dog is in the box. I can eat bananas. You can go in the car.
Today, we will answer1 where questions.
702 Lesson 1A Class Book. Sentences How does a ______ eat? Sound, Sound How does a ______ eat? Sound, Sound How does a beaver eat? Crunch Munch, Crunch.
Gitulyar M.V. I live in the woods. I'm very big and furry. I have a big nose, a little tail and four legs. I like to eat fish and berries. I am a...
Reflecting Reflecting on on Language Language … refers to past habits or things that do not happen any more. I used to sleep for long hours. (I do not.
Welcome. Presented by : Matia Begum Assistant Teacher Barashur Govt.Primary School Kashiani, School.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.