We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byBrooke Dorsey
Modified about 1 year ago
Lesson 10 Practice sheet 10.A
WHAT-KIND LIKE WHERE FROM SOMETHING CHASE
WHERE FROM HOW GET
1. CAT LIKE EAT BIRD? Do cats like to eat birds? The sign “bird” can also mean “chicken” (in context)
2. WHAT-KIND BOOK YOU LIKE READ? What type of books do you enjoy reading?
3. FISH LIKE EAT BUG? Do fish like to eat bugs?
4. MILK, WHERE FROM, HOW GET? How and/or where do we get milk? [Answer: the store or a cow]
5. NAME SOMETHING DOG CHASE. What do dogs like to chase? Why dog chase cat? Dogs stupid.
TAKE vs TAKE-up “TAKE-up” can mean: “take”-as in “take a class,” evaporate, adopt…
6. YOU PAST TAKE-up A-S-L CLASS YOU? Have you ever taken an ASL class?
7. YOU KNOW TEACHER WIFE/HUSBAND NAME? Do you know the teacher's wife's/husband's-(choose one) name?
8. HAVE PET YOU? (if so) NAME? Do you have a pet? What is its name?
9. SOME CAT LIKE WATER? Do some cats like water? [Note: Some like swim in it. All like to drink it.]
10. YOU WANT HORSE YOU? Do you want a horse?
Practice sheet 10.B
When discussing someone’s looks, you use the sign “face.” LOOK/watch vs SEE vs WATCH-casual vs FACE vs LOOK-LIKE
1. YOU LOOK-LIKE YOUR DAD? Do you look like your father?
2. WHICH YOU PREFER, READ O-R TV WATCH- (casual)? Which would you rather do, read or watch TV?
3. COOK CLASS, YOU PAST TAKE-up? Have you ever taken a cooking class?
4. TIME YOU GO ASL CLASS? (wh-q) Furrow your eyebrows to ask “ What time…”
5. BIRD LIKE EAT FISH? Do birds like to eat fish? [Some do--pelicans for example.]
6. HORSE LIKE EAT FISH? Do horses like to eat fish?
7. YOUR BEDROOM UPSTAIRS? Is your bedroom upstairs?
8. TELL-(to-me) HOW YOU FEEL. TELL vs TELL-me
9. YOU THINK COW GOOD PET? Do you think a cow would make a good pet?
10. YOUR FAVORITE BOOK NAME? What is your favorite book?
Can you see?. I like him. When will we go? All or some.
TALK IT OUT Conflict Resolution in the Elementary Classroom Lesson 2 Based on the book By Barbara Porro c 1996.
Oral Reading Fluency First 100 Most Used Phrases.
High-Frequency Phrases First 100 Words. The people.
Lets build fluency! The people By the water You and I.
Of. and a to the in is you that it at be.
Fact and Opinion Communication Arts. MAP TAP Fact and Opinion 2 Teachers Page Content Area: Language Arts Objective: Students will make inferences.
Ms. Burns Readers Workshop Questioning Lessons 1-15.
The. of and a to in is you that it he for.
Annoying things about history teachers: They make you think too hard, stay awake in class, and do homework!!! They say that grades dont count when everyone.
Lap 1. the to and he a I you it of in Lap 2.
Bugs, Bugs, and More Bugs! A Bug Finding Guide. The entomologist, or person who studies insects, has told our class to see who can figure out what exactly.
PunctuationPunctuation Making Sense of Writing. Capital Letters We need these to begin a new sentence. For proper nouns which are the names of people,
Sidewalks First Grade Unit 1 Week 1 Day 1. Review the letters. Pass out lowercase cards and have children match with the uppercase letters presented.
Introduction to Fractions. Have you ever wondered about fractions? What is a fraction? When do we use fractions? How do we add, subtract, multiply, and.
Random Discussions Spin the PPT using the s key When it stops, START discussing!
Discuss the following sentences I would rather stay at home than go to a movie. I would prefer ('d prefer) to watch TV rather than (to) do shopping. I.
Sight Word Phrases Group 1. the little boy a good boy.
Techniques in Advertising WWF. Lesson aim: to learn how advertisers use images and words to persuade to their point of view Learning intentions: I will.
INTERVIEW Interview a classmate! They can use their real identity or pretend to be someone famous!
The. of and a to in is you that it he was.
High Frequency Words List A Group 1. the of and.
Lesson 9 A newswebsite is not as personal as a TV news show.
Warrior Wednesday. What Kind of Learner am I? Many students learn differently. One way to be successful is to study using your strengths. There.
Needs of Living Things What do we really need?. Needs of Living Things Can you remember the things that we really need to survive?
STUDENT LED CONFERENCE SCIENCE LITERACY. How do you feel you have grown as a learner from your honey bee experience? I have learned about how to contact.
1. Click SAVE AS – “NAME’s user name Info Book” 2. Type all of your information first, paying careful attention to what goes where. These pre-made slides.
Reported Speech. About me... a) Im stupid. I live far from here. I dont live near here. b) Ive been a teacher for a long time. c) I went to the library.
Dear Students, Welcome to 6th Grade Science! It is a very exciting time in your lives as you start working to build the foundation for the adult you will.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.