1.Do you like playing computer games? 2. How many hours a day do you devote to playing? 3. What do you think computer games are: fun or useless occupation?
Vocabulary Study to gain popularity приобретать популярность to develop memory развивать память logical thinking логическое мышление to make virtual friends знакомиться с возможными друзьями a way of entertainment способ развлечься
to affect in many ways влиять различным образом a harmful effect on health пагубное влияние на здоровье to spoil eye sight портить зрение to cause violent behaviour. быть причиной жестокого поведения an addiction пагубная привычка to make cruel делать жестоким
Make up sentences. - develop memory - logical thinking - games - and - computer Computergamesdevelop memoryand logical thinking.
- may - unfortunately - harmful effect - have - they - on health Unfortunately, theymayhavea harmful effect on health.
- too much - computer - playing - is - games - no good Too muchplayingcomputergamesis no good.
Fill in the right word combinations: Computer games, because you try to remember all details. develop memory You can make so it is another way of communication. friends Unfortunately, many computer and video games are very and research shows that this violence can affect kids in many ways., violent (friends, violent, harmful effect, develop memory)
Computer games have a effect on health. harmful Game playing is like an to some people. addiction Computer games are a to learn how to do things. great way GOOD JOB ! (great way, to entertain, addiction, harmful)
Choose the idea that suits best. A.Computer games are gaining more popularity nowadays. B. Playing PC games have as many “positives” as “negatives”.
Computer games Popular, entertaining, helpful Develop memory, make friends, help to study A way of communication, entertainment. Report to the group proving that
Computer games Violent, harmful Affect in many ways, spoil health (eyesight) An addiction to, cause violent behaviour. Report to the group proving that
Express your personal opinion about PC games 1.Computer games in the modern world. 2.The “positives” of computer games. 3.The “negatives” of computer games. Wonderful!
Vocabulary study a mystery a riddle загадка to provide a skill an official sale a card game violence обеспечивать навык служащий распродажа карточная игра жестокость to serve experience a clerk selling cards aggression
Vocabulary study a secret agent an expert an increase gamers to contain a spy a specialist growth players to have секретный агент эксперт рост игроки содержать Perfect !
Let’s play a guessing game. 1. PC games are played by of Americans. a) billions b)millions c)thousands 2. James Bond was the most famous secret in the world. a) spy b)lover c)agent
3. Many people are fond of games like poker. a) board b)card c) role-play 4. PC games can be a way to learn how to direct your. a) effort b)thought c)strength 5. Some colleges in America teach students to electronic games. a) create b) play c) design
1. PC games are played by of Americans. a) billions b)millions c)thousands 2. James Bond was the most famous secret in the world. a) spy b)lover c)agent millions agent Let’s check our guesses
3. Many people are fond of games like poker. a) board b)card c) role-play card 4. PC games can be a way to learn how to direct your. a) effort b)thought c)strength thought 5. Some colleges in America teach students to electronic games. a) create b) play c) design design
Choose the right answer: 1.Why are PC games so popular? a) PC games provide fun and educate people. b) Gamers play because there is a lot of violence in games. c) People like sports. Right you are!
2. How can computer games be harmful? a) Games may take too much time. b) Some games are too violent. c) They cost too much money. Great!
3. Prove that video games are attracting more and more people. a) More games are sold every year. b) Games are getting cheaper. c) The number of games increased last year. Excellent!