We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byBritney Bradford
Modified about 1 year ago
Using the ChurchBook/DataBase
1. Double click on the “Shortcut to cbw5” icon located on you desktop.
1. Click on the "Accounts Payable, Check Writing and Check Entry" tab
2. Click on the "Manual Entry of Checks" tab
3. Click on the drop down menu 4. Select "Main Checking Account"
5. Click on the "Set Selection" tab
6. Click the arrow until the form is blank and the number sets to the next number.
7. Click on the "Set Calendar Date" tab
8. Select the correct month from the drop down menu. 9. Select the correct year from the drop down menu. 10. Select the correct day from the calendar. 11. Click on the door icon to close the form.
12. Click on the “Next Check #” tab
13. Select the supplier from the drop down menu (or type the first few letters of the supplies name to be selected)
14. Tab down to the PayTo field 15. Type in the Suppliers name
16. Tab down to Remarks field 17. Type in description of what was purchased
18. Tab to the NetAmount field 19. Type in the total amount of the check
20. Tab to the "Expense Acct Charged" field 21. Select the drop down menu 22. Select the Expense Acct that will be charged for the check written
23. Tab to the Amount Charged field 24. Type in the amount for the charge
25. Tab to the next field 26. Select the drop down menu 27. Select the Expense Acct that will be charged for the check
26. Type in the amount that was charged to the account
The 2 Amount Charged fields should add up to the Total Distributed equaling the Net Amount
27. Click on the Enter Check tab
28. Click "OK" *Note: The number written will change every time you make a new journal entry.
29. Click the arrow until the form is blank and the number sets to the next number. CK # 2328 was Written
30. Click on the door icon to close the form.
31. Click on the door icon to close the program.
32. Click “Yes”
33. Click "OK"
You have completed entering checks into the ChurchBook/DataBase.
Working with Bank Accounts Lesson 4. 2 Lesson objectives To learn how to work with registers for QuickBooks bank accounts To demonstrate how to open a.
General Ledger Operations AgVantage ® Software National Conference June 22-24, 2010 Rick Prinsen.
Report Printing: Pre-Production Worksheet Report Printing This tutorial will cover the step by step process for viewing and printing Pre-production worksheet.
Creating a Work Order University Of Western Ontario.
1 Costpoint Credit Card Training Log In Enter User ID Enter Password Enter Database Press Enter Key.
Creating the Expense Report Log into Concur via Gibson Online Click the Expense Tab and then New Expense Report 1 Importing T&E Corporate Card Transactions.
Creating a quiz with hyperlink answers This type of quiz can be used as a tutorial to develop high order thinking skills.
Please double click on this icon which has been placed on your desktop. Double click on Click Here to Order.
07/30/ ODE, Office for Child Nutrition Completing Commodity Orders.
HOW TO SET UP AND ACCESS YOUR LEGAL FRAMEWORK ACCOUNT Exit at Service Road: https://framework.esc18.net.
1 Reverse a Journal Find an existing journal and reverse it in either: A original period B a different period.
Order by Item: Adding Items to an Order Order by Item: Adding Items This tutorial will cover the step by step process for adding items to a submitted.
SUBMITTING A LEAVE REQUEST Click on this page or press the Enter or Page Down key to continue Press the F5 key to see this presentation in full-screen.
1 Creating a New Shipment Overview Login to: - then click on NEW SHIPMENT button and simply follow the enclosed directions Or.
Page 1 Accounts Payable Voucher Entry By MIS Department.
Page 1 Pay Inter-Company Vouchers by Hand Check By MIS Department.
Making Audio and Data CD’s First, restart your computer to free up all the RAM. Open Nero from the start menu or the shortcut on your desktop.
Databases Using a database to organize information.
MS Outlook Training for Teachers by Katherine Wallis.
General Ledger Recurring Journal Entries. Do you create the same journal entries month after month? In this presentation you will learn two ways to use.
Creating Requisitions University Of Western Ontario.
Procedures for setting up a new Outlook Profile On the following slides will be a quick and easy step by step procedure to change your Outlook from the.
Using Other Accounts in QuickBooks Lesson 5. 2 Lesson objectives To introduce the other account types available in QuickBooks To learn how to track credit.
Shipment Tracking (In Transits) RLM System. Shipment Tracking Records Shipment Tracking records (In Transits) are posted to the system to apprise the.
4.1 What is new and what has changed? 4.1. Does H.E.L.P. 4.1 work differently? H.E.L.P. 4.1 looks the same It operates the same The icons are the same.
T HE P ERSONAL C ALENDAR IN F OOTPRINTS. Use your AD user name and password The URL for Footprints is: Log in to Footprints.
Govtrip 2.0 How to Create a Voucher. Click on the tab that reads Voucher note: many travelers inadvertenlty create an amendment. Its very important to.
Contacts Windows JCPS WEBMAIL. The Easiest Way to Add a Contact 1. Open a received Right click on the senders address. 3. Select Add.
TransportPortal TransportPortal is a software designed for Transporters in Tanzania and East Africa. It helps to manage all basic things of a transport.
1 After completing this lesson, you will be able to: Specify options. Customize the appearance of messages. Add a signature to an .
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.