We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byBritney Bradford
Modified about 1 year ago
Using the ChurchBook/DataBase
1. Double click on the “Shortcut to cbw5” icon located on you desktop.
1. Click on the "Accounts Payable, Check Writing and Check Entry" tab
2. Click on the "Manual Entry of Checks" tab
3. Click on the drop down menu 4. Select "Main Checking Account"
5. Click on the "Set Selection" tab
6. Click the arrow until the form is blank and the number sets to the next number.
7. Click on the "Set Calendar Date" tab
8. Select the correct month from the drop down menu. 9. Select the correct year from the drop down menu. 10. Select the correct day from the calendar. 11. Click on the door icon to close the form.
12. Click on the “Next Check #” tab
13. Select the supplier from the drop down menu (or type the first few letters of the supplies name to be selected)
14. Tab down to the PayTo field 15. Type in the Suppliers name
16. Tab down to Remarks field 17. Type in description of what was purchased
18. Tab to the NetAmount field 19. Type in the total amount of the check
20. Tab to the "Expense Acct Charged" field 21. Select the drop down menu 22. Select the Expense Acct that will be charged for the check written
23. Tab to the Amount Charged field 24. Type in the amount for the charge
25. Tab to the next field 26. Select the drop down menu 27. Select the Expense Acct that will be charged for the check
26. Type in the amount that was charged to the account
The 2 Amount Charged fields should add up to the Total Distributed equaling the Net Amount
27. Click on the Enter Check tab
28. Click "OK" *Note: The number written will change every time you make a new journal entry.
29. Click the arrow until the form is blank and the number sets to the next number. CK # 2328 was Written
30. Click on the door icon to close the form.
31. Click on the door icon to close the program.
32. Click “Yes”
33. Click "OK"
You have completed entering checks into the ChurchBook/DataBase.
) Main Menu: You can access all aspects of the database from this screen 2) Contacts: You can access the “contact database management” side of.
Creating Warehouse Requisitions. 1.Find the shortcut on your system and open the program. 2.This screen will open, type in your User ID 3.Insert password.
How to process a travel claim that crosses over the beginning of the next Fiscal Year… Updated Sept 1, 2015.
State of Kansas Travel Authorizations Statewide Management, Accounting and Reporting Tool Entering a Travel Authorization Navigation: Employee Self Service.
Specials Teachers Grade Book Training Brent Wolf & Stacy Smith.
State of Kansas Cash Advances Statewide Management, Accounting and Reporting Tool Entering a Cash Advance Navigation: Employee Self Service > Travel and.
Journal Entry. Human Resources Login Finance Login catalyst.uvm.edu Finance Log In Enter your UVM Net ID and Password.
PowerTeacher Grade Book Training Brent Wolf & Stacy Smith.
A Short Course on How to Manage SLOs with TracDat.
Using Quickbooks to Record Business Transactions.
Working with Bank Accounts Lesson 4. 2 Lesson objectives To learn how to work with registers for QuickBooks bank accounts To demonstrate how to open a.
Creating a Work Order University Of Western Ontario.
Creating the Expense Report Log into Concur via Gibson Online Click the Expense Tab and then New Expense Report 1 Importing T&E Corporate Card Transactions.
January 2016 Slide 1 Monthly P-Card Reconciliation Job Aid.
EProcurement Job Aid Requisitions & Receipts. Table of Contents Creating a Requisition Define Requisition Vendor.
©2012 Pearson Education, Inc. publishing as Prentice Hall 3-1 QUICKBOOKS 2011: A COMPLETE COURSE CHAPTER 3—LECTURE PAYABLES AND PURCHASES: SERVICE BUSINESS.
EProcurement A link to the eProcurement system will be provided to you once your training has been completed. Once you select the eProcurement link, the.
Creating Requisitions University Of Western Ontario.
©2012 Pearson Education, Inc. publishing as Prentice Hall 6-1 QUICKBOOKS® 2011: A COMPLETE COURSE CHAPTER 6—LECTURE PAYABLES AND PURCHASES: MERCHANDISING.
INVENTORY SHIP Use this function to deduct parts that are used by technicians, but not billed to customers (Supply items). Also used to deduct “GP-Form”
Adding a Purchase Requisition. Adding PO Requisitions Go to: Click For Staff> Employee Resources> Employee Access.
Ohio Child Licensing and Quality System (OCLQS) ‘My Staff Profiles’ Guide-ODE Providers.
RAPS Travel 1 2 Select Create and a dialog box will open to select the dates of travel. 3.
Accounts Payable Training for Direct Pays. AGENDA Is a PO needed Learn When A Direct Pay Is Needed or Learn To Successfully Remove A Direct Pay Making.
NextGen Trustee Department Disbursements This class will cover the various methods of handling department disbursements. Whether entering them manually.
Welcome to Bookkeeping This is your introduction to MYOB v19 Accounting.
COMPUTER ACCOUNTING WITH MICROSOFT BUSINESS SOLUTIONS—GREAT PLAINS 8.0 CHAPTER 10 FLASH CARD SOLUTIONS.
Nextgen Transactions Presented by Bridget Clayton Local Government Corporation Resource 2015.
How to use the scanner This process will teach you how to use the scanner Press yellow button to turn power on In the top left corner tap “start”
Creating Shortcuts On the Desktop. Creating Shortcuts to programs Many programs create their own desktop shortcuts when installed. A desktop icon with.
Utah Valley Aquatics Website Tutorial. Getting Logged in Once you have turned in all your registration paperwork and payments you will receive an .
Three Journal Entries to Record a Payroll. Total Checks.
1 Reverse a Journal Find an existing journal and reverse it in either: A original period B a different period.
1 Microsoft Project 2003 Starting a New Project. 2 Creating a new project plan To start Microsoft Project, click the Windows Start menu. Point to All.
State of Kansas Travel Authorizations Statewide Management, Accounting and Reporting Tool Entering a Travel Authorization Navigation: Travel and Expense.
Managing Expenses Chapter 3. PAGE REF #CHAPTER 3: Managing Expenses SLIDE # 2 Objectives Set up vendors in the Vendor list Understand how to use classes.
Microsoft Word 2010 Chapter 6 Generating Form Letters, Mailing Labels, and a Directory.
J.Lee May 2013 Recent Upgrades to Vale’s Drawing Border Data Entry Utility.
1 Account Enquiry GL BPP Click Here to open Account Enquiry window.
3-4 Notes. Proving a Journal Page 1)Add each of the amount columns 2)Add the debit column totals, and then add the credit column totals. 3)Verify that.
How to Create a Storybird Book. Go to Click on the signup button at the top right hand corner Create your Storybird.
Proving and Ruling a Journal Accounting 1 Chapter 3 Section 4.
Sample Problem Problem 16-2A Give the general journal entry: Issued a 6-month, 10 percent note for $40,000 to purchase two forklifts on May 14, 2007.
0 Glencoe Accounting Unit 4 Chapter 17 Copyright © by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved. Using the Purchases Journal The purchases journal.
©2012 Pearson Education, Inc. publishing as Prentice Hall 7-1 QUICKBOOKS® 2011: A COMPLETE COURSE CHAPTER 7—LECTURE GENERAL ACCOUNTING AND END-OF-PERIOD.
0 Glencoe Accounting Unit 4 Chapter 17 Copyright © by The McGraw-Hill Companies, Inc. All rights reserved. Chapter 17, Section 2 The Cash Payments Journal.
Nextgen Transactions Presented by Bridget Clayton Local Government Corporation Resource 2014.
Processing Finance Corrections October 27, What’s the Difference? JD1 Processed by Department using Banner form FGAJVCM Only for corrections between.
Running Department Expenditure Detail Reports Click “Financials Supply Chain” 1.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.