Presentation on theme: "JURIDICAL LAWS in SARESOLIS. 1. The city of Saresolis is a state law. It’s also democratic and secular."— Presentation transcript:
JURIDICAL LAWS in SARESOLIS
1. The city of Saresolis is a state law. It’s also democratic and secular.
2. The justice is provided by the independent courts. The laws cannot be against constitution. The laws against constitution cannot be practised. When the individuals and courts find something against law, they can apply the court of constitution.
3. In the city of Saresolis the superiority of science and law is dominant.
4. The members of legislation are appointed for representation by an election.
5. The president who is selected by the people of Saresolis governs the city for two years. (two years from Turkey, two years from Hungary, two years from Iceland and two years from Spain.)
6. All the events and issues of the state are under the control of lawsuit.
7. The judges are secured by state. Nobody can be punished by a law not written in the book of laws. The punishments must be measured by crime and must be rehabilitated.
8. In the city of Saresolis, decisions about important events are made by public elections.
9. A high ranking commission will be formed to organize the elections.
10. All the people can be a member of a political party. Besides, they can establish a party if it fulfills the necessities. The parties can be closed down only if they are motivated to fight against the order of constitution.
11. The public is superior to everything.
12. Enforcement is a responsibility which is given to the principals by the public.
13. The citizenship of the state of Saresolis is identified by laws. All who decide to live in Saresolis and who are devoted to the constitution are the citizens.
14. Saresolis keeps the right for itself in the cases of electing and dismissal of the officials.
15. Taxes are charged according to the income of individuals.
16. In the case of an injustice, the citizens have the right to fight against.
17. Nobody can be imprisoned and arrested without a reason.
18. Torture is absolutely out of laws.
19. The state is formed by Legislation, Enforcement, Lawsuit. Each of them is independent.
20. Nobody can give orders to courts.
21. All crimes are regulated by law.
22. Declaration of Human Rights are followed.
23. All the political views are represented in the parliament.