1. The city of Saresolis is a state law. It’s also democratic and secular.
2. The justice is provided by the independent courts. The laws cannot be against constitution. The laws against constitution cannot be practised. When the individuals and courts find something against law, they can apply the court of constitution.
3. In the city of Saresolis the superiority of science and law is dominant.
4. The members of legislation are appointed for representation by an election.
5. The president who is selected by the people of Saresolis governs the city for two years. (two years from Turkey, two years from Hungary, two years from Iceland and two years from Spain.)
6. All the events and issues of the state are under the control of lawsuit.
7. The judges are secured by state. Nobody can be punished by a law not written in the book of laws. The punishments must be measured by crime and must be rehabilitated.
8. In the city of Saresolis, decisions about important events are made by public elections.
9. A high ranking commission will be formed to organize the elections.
10. All the people can be a member of a political party. Besides, they can establish a party if it fulfills the necessities. The parties can be closed down only if they are motivated to fight against the order of constitution.