Presentation on theme: "Welcome to lesson No. 1 In the park-By Rinat Levin-Chervin."— Presentation transcript:
Welcome to lesson No. 1 In the park-By Rinat Levin-Chervin
Practice a lesson The lesson is an interesting, unconventional sequence of movements. It activates your mind to work, and brings mobility and healing to far forgotten areas of your body. The lesson is performed on a thin mattress. Important: Be committed to your comfort and well being. Perform all the movements in this lesson slowly, softly and gently, and avoid strained effort. Gradually, the movements become, by the end of the lesson, an elaborate functional harmony. In the beginning of each lesson make a thorough, head to tow examination/screening of your body. This will intensify your awareness to the state of your body and yourself. During the lesson you are to repeat each instruction about 7 times, then return, each time, to your initial position. Throughout the lesson, make sure your breathing is continuous and calm. At the end of the lesson, re-examine/screen your body. You will note some changes, feel refreshed, your mood will be improved and you will be aware of your new abilities.
1. Oriental sitting-looking down for examining the quality of the movement
2. Oriental sitting-looking up for examining the quality of the movement
3. Sitting, your knees bend apart from each other, support yourself with hands
4. Move your knees toward the ground, to your left side till sitting 5. Like this, raise your right hand to shoulder high, elbow bent, palm relaxed
6. Move your right hand to the left, like you want to look backward, trace with your eyes the movement of your right wrist 7. Continue the movement while you look to your right side backward, your head in the opposite direction to your right hand.
8. Same, to the other direction, knees bent to the right, left hand in shoulder high
9. Continue the movement while you look toward your left side backward, your head in the opposite direction to your left hand.
10. Again do the movement to the left side as in picture 7 Notice the participation of your right side of the pelvic in the movement Does the lifting and lowering your pelvic from the ground make the rotation to your left more efficient?
11. Again do the movement to the left side as in picture 7. Notice what happen now which didn’t before, Is there more easiness and range of movement Without increasing your effort?
Thank you for joining to our lesson! Have a wonderful day and see you soon in the next lesson It is allowed to copy, distribute and use, with pleasure! You have to: stick to the instruction next to each picture Act according the preliminary explanation in the slide-”practice a lesson”! Do not change! Thank you Nestor Levin Rinat Levin Chervin M.Sc. Certified, expert teachers are happy to respond to any inquiry on the matter At tel: Telefax: Note: The information offered in this website is in no way substitute to medical counseling and/or treatment