We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byFlora Reeves
Modified about 1 year ago
There is only 2% of fresh water available on our Earth
A river is a natural waterway, which moves water across the landscape from higher to lower elevations, and is an important component of water. Out of 100% of water there is only % of river.
A lake is a body of water or other liquid of considerable size contained on a body of land. There are only 0.009% of lakes.
A glacier is a slow moving river of snow and ice. There are only 2% of glaciers.
Water below the earth's surface is known as ground water. Ground water left is 0.68%.
Water that has evaporated into the air is called water vapour. Water vapour in air is %.
Ocean is the largest water body on Earth. It occupies 97.3%of water.
The Water Cycle To understand the processes involved in the water cycle.
Guided Notes on Erosion and Deposition Section 7.2.
Hydrologic Cycle Grade 2 Social Studies Online. Blueprint Skill Understand the rudimentary elements to the hydrologic cycle. Understand the rudimentary.
Water is Essential to Life on Earth Earths water is mostly salt water (97.5%). The remaining 2.5% is fresh water, and most of the fresh water is frozen.
Island Is it water or land? An island is a body of land surrounded by water.
Objectives: 1)Define the term “Cyclical” 2)Identify three cycles in our natural world 3)Describe these cycles in detail.
Earth Processes: Part 2: Hydrosphere (water) The student will be able to describe how surface and ground water affect the shape of the Earth. The student.
Where in the world is water?. Georgia Standard S6E3. Students will recognize the significant role of water in earth processes. S6E3. Students will recognize.
By Caroline Claar Meet Radish The Raindrop Hello My name is Radish! I am going to take you on a tour!
The Dynamic EarthSection 3 Chapter 3 Section 3 OBJECTIVES: Identify major processes in water cycle. Describe properties of ocean water. Discuss factors.
Animals. Plants Rivers Clouds Lakes Oceans Glacier.
Created By: Theresa Hardy The Water Cycle. The water cycle is made up of a few main parts. Evaporation Condensation Precipitation Collection This is how.
The Water Cycle To understand what happens to water in the River Forth.
The Water Cycle In this presentation you will: explore the stages of the water cycle ClassAct SRS enabled.
DE Science Elementary 5-Minute Prep For Weather and Climate Weather > The Water Cycle.
Water Water Everywhere! Exploring the cycle of water on Earth.
What are Seismic Waves?. What do you know about Waves? Where are they? Where are they? What do waves do? What do waves do? How many different wave types.
Water in the Atmosphere. H 2 O exists in atmosphere in all three states of matter…
Water and Us. Aim: To find out what the hydrological cycle is and how it works.
Landscape. runoff scenery such as mountains, valleys, trees, rivers, and forests.
The Earth and The Material World Module 2. Internal Structure of the Earth.
Hi, my name is Ryan Raindrop. This is my story. As the sun warms the water I evaporate from the ocean and become a gas.
Ms.Aja Chapter 7 Lesson 1. The Hydrosphere Bodies of water play a huge role in our lives. They give us a way to travel, places to catch food and beautiful.
Heat and Air Temperature Earth Science Mr. Bimber.
Chapter 7 Sections 1-4 SOL 6.7. Earth is called the “water planet” because nearly ¾ of Earth is made up of water. 97% salt water 3% fresh water Less than.
Agents of Erosion. Erosion The process by which water, ice, wind or gravity moves fragments of rock and soil.
Exploring Matter Unit Review. What is Matter? Matter is anything that takes up space and has weight. Matter has three forms. Matter can be a solid, a.
The Water Cycle. Processes in the Water Cycle The water cycle is made up of 5 processes The water cycle is made up of 5 processes –Evaporation/transpiration-
Water On Earth Learning Goal: Explain the water cycle using appropriate terminology and explain why we are still concerned with the quantity of water on.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.