We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byLola Boozer
Modified over 2 years ago
1. Shakyamuni To the founder, bhagavan, tathagata, arhat, completely perfected completed buddha, Glorious Conqueror Shakyamuni Buddha
2. VAJRA (GARBHA) PRAMARDI Thoroughly Destroying with Vajra Essence
3. RATNARCIS Radiant Jewel
4. NAGESVARA RAJA King, Lord of the Nagas
5. VIRASENA Army of Heroes
6. VIRANANDI Delighted Hero
7. RATNAGNI Jewel Fire
8. RATNA CANDRA PRABHA Jewel Moonlight
9. AMOGHA DARSIN Meaningful to See
10. RATNA CANDRA Jewel Moon
11. VIMALA Stainless One
12. SURA DATTA Bestowed with Courage
13. BRAHMA (The) Pure One
14. BRAHMADATTA Bestowed with Purity
15. VARUNA Water God
16.VARUNADEVA Deity of the Water God
17. SRIBHADRA Glorious Goodness
18. CANDANASRI Glorious Sandalwood
19. ANANTA TEJAS Infinite Splendour
20. PRABHASA SRI Glorious Light
Glorious without suffering21. ASOKASRI Glorious without suffering
Son of non-craving (son without desire)22. NARAYANA Son of non-craving (son without desire)
23. KUSUMASRI Glorious Flower
24. BRAHMA-JYOTI-VIKRI-DITA-BHIJNAPure Light Rays Clearly Knowing by Play
25. PADMA-JYOTI-VIKRI-DITA-BHIJNALotus Light Rays Clearly Knowing by Play
26. DHANASRI Glorious wealth
Glorious One Who Is Mindful27. SMRITISRI Glorious One Who Is Mindful
28. SUPARI-KIRTI-TANAMA-SRIGlorious One Whose Name is Extremely Renowned
29. INDRA-KETU-DHAVAJA-RAJAKing Holding the Victory Banner of Foremost Power (over the senses)
30. SUVI-KRANTA-SRI Glorious One Who Vanquishes Utterly Within(totally subduing afflictive emotions & contaminated actions)
Utterly Victorious in Battles Within (afflictive emotions)31. YUDDHAJAYA Utterly Victorious in Battles Within (afflictive emotions)
32. VIKRANTA-GAMI-SRI Glorious One who has Transcended by Vanquishing Within (gone beyond afflictive emotions to perfect self-control)
33. SAMANTA-VABHA-SAVYUHA-SRIGlorious Manifestations Illuminating All (arranges appearances (eliminates ignorance)for all)
34. RATNA-PADMA-VRIKRAMI All-Subduing Jewel Lotus
35. RATNA-PADMA-SUPRATISHITA SAILEND-RAJABhagavan, Tathagata, Arhat, Fully Enlightened One, King of the Lord of Mountains, Firmly Seated on Jewel and Lotus
(1) SUPARI KIRTI TANAMA SHRI RAJATo the bhagavan, tathagata, arhat, perfectly completed buddha, Renowned Glorious King of Excellent Signs, I prostrate.
(2) SVA RAGHOSA RAJA To the bhagavan, tathagata, arhat, perfectly completed buddha, King of Melodious Sound, Brilliant Radiance of Skill, Adorned with Jewels, Moon, and Lotus, I prostrate.
(3) SUVARNA BHADRA VIMALA RATNA PRABHASATo the bhagavan, tathagata, arhat, perfectly completed buddha, Stainless Excellent Gold, Illuminating Jewel Who Accomplishes All Conduct, I prostrate.
(4) ASHOK ATAMA SHRI To the bhagavan, tathagata, arhat, perfectly completed buddha, Glorious Supreme One Free from Sorrow, I prostrate.
(5) DHARMA KIRTI SAGARA GHOSATo the bhagavan, tathagata, arhat, perfectly completed buddha, Melodious Ocean of Proclaimed Dharma, I prostrate.
(6) ABHIJNARAJA To the bhagavan, tathagata, arhat, perfectly completed buddha, Clearly Knowing by the Play of Supreme Wisdom of an Ocean of Dharma, I prostrate.
(7) BHAISAJYA GURU VAIDURYA PRABHA RAJATo the bhagavan, tathagata, arhat, perfectly completed buddha, Medicine Guru, King of Lapis Lazuli Light, I prostrate.
1. Shakyamuni To the founder, bhagavan, tathagata, arhat, completely perfected completed buddha, Glorious Conqueror Shakyamuni Buddha.
Buddhism Buddhism Symbols Symbols. The Eight Auspicious Symbols.
The perfect Buddhahoood Why is one called “Buddha”? Because of having awakened from the sleep of ignorance and having blossomed the discriminating wisdom.
Homage to the 21 Taras Commentary following each verse is by Bhikshuni Thubten Chodron from her book, How to Free Your Mind: Tara the Liberator. Images.
The King of Prayers The Extraordinary Aspiration of the Practice of Samantabhadra.
||Yoga of Knowledge and Higher Knowledge|| Gita-Chapter-7,Verses-30.
Developed in India and spread to China, Japan and Southeast Asia Developed in India and spread to China, Japan and Southeast Asia Founder: Siddhartha.
The Amitabha Pure Land Triad
Hinduism Cannot be traced back to one founder
BUDDHISM. §Siddhartha Gautama l born in 560 BCE l born a Hindu prince member of the Kshatriya caste l gave up his wealth l set out on a journey.
Hindu understanding of God
Confession to The 35 Buddhas & 7 Medicine Buddhas 三十五佛与
Buddhism. The Life and Times of Buddha Buddhism originated in India and has a basis in Hinduism. Siddhartha Gautama (Buddha) was an Indian prince. Shocked.
The Middle Way of Wisdom & Compassion
Hinduism One God Or Many Gods?.
History of Buddhism Founded by: Siddhartha Gautama (became a Buddha) When: 6 th century BCE Where: present day Nepal Buddhism became popular because it.
Chapter 3 Section 2 Notes I. Hinduism Develops over Centuries.
How would your life be different if you lived in India. (Think about the family in the house and even the patriarchal lifestyle they had.) Be elaborate.
Buddhism. World Population appx. 376 m ** 4 th largest CountryPercent Thailand95% Cambodia90 Myanmar88 Bhutan75 Sri Lanka70 Tibet *65 Laos60 Vietnam55.
Buddhism, Hinduism, Legalism, Confucianism, and Daoism The Philosophies of China.
By: Claire Thornborough. Founder: Jesus Christ Name of Deity: God Leadership: Clergy, priests, ministers Holly book: Bible Followers world wide: 2.1 billion.
Isaiah 60 “Arise, shine, for your light has come, and the glory of the Lord rises upon you. 2 See, darkness covers the earth and thick darkness is over.
THREE TREASURES. LEADER Hard is it to be born into human life. Now we are living it. Difficult is it to hear the Teachings of the Blessed One. Now we.
Chapter 4 Text Text api ced asi päpebhyaù sarvebhyaù päpa-kåt- tamaù sarvaà jïäna-plavenaiva våjinaà santariñyasi yathaidhäàsi samiddho 'gnir.
Fountain Well Selfish Impractical Misinterpretation Overt expressions Confusion High expectations Attention seeking Highly available Resourceful Depth.
China Hawaii Utah. Background Developed in India Developed in India Spread through trade to China, Japan and Southeast Asia Spread through trade to China,
Material: Buddhist Symbols Buddha Footprint Representations of the Buddha’s footprint The footprint of the Buddha is an imprint of Gautama Buddha's one.
Buddhism- Principle Beliefs Year 11 SOR. Syllabus Principle Beliefs The Three Jewels -Buddha -Dharma -Sangha The Four Noble Truths The Marks of.
KARMA, DHARMA, and BRAHMAN
Introduction to Buddhism World Religions Fr. Llane Briese.
Caste System/Hindu Gods/ and the Elimination of General Ignorance. Anthony Salciccioli Clarenceville High School.
Buddhism World History Mrs. Davies Ms. Krall. Unlike Christianity or Hinduism: Buddhists do not believe in the idea of an eminent being, such as God.
Chapter Three Hinduism and Buddhism. Indo-Aryan Migrants Physical Geography Physical Geography The Aryans were warriors who lived north of the Black and.
Francis’ Spirituality of Peace. You have formed us for yourself, and our hearts are restless until they find rest in you.’ – St Augustine.
Religions of South Asia Buddhism in the Subcontinent.
Buddhism Christian Ethics 30 Religion of
1. Talking Refuge in the Triple Gems 归敬三宝 Outline Introduction Seeking Refuge Seeking Refuge in things of this world Seeking Refuge in things beyond this.
Unit: Hinduism Topic:Deity Sub-topic:Consorts of the Trimurti.
The Deities of Hinduism Breanna Delgado CIS 1020 Final Project THE DEVAS AND DEVIS.
Holy Gita-Simplified Yoga of Renunciation of Action|| Chapter-5.
Christmas Eve Program THE WISEMAN’S Story Supplement For Projection Living Waters Fellowship December 14, 2008 Dr. Holoman.
India India Hinduism.
New Heaven and New Earth Revelation 21 & 22. Revelation 21 Then I saw a new heaven and a new earth, for the first heaven and the first earth had passed.
Who Am I? Why Am I Here? Part 1 Big Bang Theory Where did our universe come from? A: Our universe sprang into existence as a “singularity” around.
Click to advance slides O Son of Spirit! My first counsel is this: Possess a pure, kindly and radiant heart, that thine may be a sovereignty ancient,
Brahman as divine force in the universe.
Buddhism in the Subcontinent The essence of Buddhism The “middle way of wisdom and compassion.” 2,500 year old tradition.
HE MUST INCREASE, I MUST DECREASE “Jesus Is God” John 1:1-2 1/16/11.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.