We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byNichole Arkwright
Modified over 2 years ago
1. Shakyamuni To the founder, bhagavan, tathagata, arhat, completely perfected completed buddha, Glorious Conqueror Shakyamuni Buddha
2. VAJRA (GARBHA) PRAMARDI Thoroughly Destroying with Vajra Essence
3. RATNARCIS Radiant Jewel
4. NAGESVARA RAJA King, Lord of the Nagas
5. VIRASENA Army of Heroes
6. VIRANANDI Delighted Hero
7. RATNAGNI Jewel Fire
8. RATNA CANDRA PRABHA Jewel Moonlight
9. AMOGHA DARSIN Meaningful to See
10. RATNA CANDRA Jewel Moon
11. VIMALA Stainless One
12. SURA DATTA Bestowed with Courage
13. BRAHMA (The) Pure One
14. BRAHMADATTA Bestowed with Purity
15. VARUNA Water God
16.VARUNADEVA Deity of the Water God
17. SRIBHADRA Glorious Goodness
18. CANDANASRI Glorious Sandalwood
19. ANANTA TEJAS Infinite Splendour
20. PRABHASA SRI Glorious Light
21. ASOKASRI Glorious without suffering
22. NARAYANA Son of non-craving (son without desire)
23. KUSUMASRI Glorious Flower
24. BRAHMA-JYOTI-VIKRI- DITA-BHIJNA Pure Light Rays Clearly Knowing by Play
25. PADMA-JYOTI-VIKRI- DITA-BHIJNA Lotus Light Rays Clearly Knowing by Play
26. DHANASRI Glorious wealth
27. SMRITISRI Glorious One Who Is Mindful
28. SUPARI-KIRTI-TANAMA- SRI Glorious One Whose Name is Extremely Renowned
29. INDRA-KETU-DHAVAJA- RAJA King Holding the Victory Banner of Foremost Power (over the senses)
30. SUVI-KRANTA-SRI Glorious One Who Vanquishes Utterly Within (totally subduing afflictive emotions & contaminated actions)
31. YUDDHAJAYA Utterly Victorious in Battles Within (afflictive emotions)
32. VIKRANTA-GAMI-SRI Glorious One who has Transcended by Vanquishing Within (gone beyond afflictive emotions to perfect self-control)
33. SAMANTA-VABHA- SAVYUHA-SRI Glorious Manifestations Illuminating All (arranges appearances (eliminates ignorance)for all)
34. RATNA-PADMA- VRIKRAMI All-Subduing Jewel Lotus
35. RATNA-PADMA- SUPRATISHITA SAILEND-RAJA Bhagavan, Tathagata, Arhat, Fully Enlightened One, King of the Lord of Mountains, Firmly Seated on Jewel and Lotus
(1) SUPARI KIRTI TANAMA SHRI RAJA To the bhagavan, tathagata, arhat, perfectly completed buddha, Renowned Glorious King of Excellent Signs, I prostrate.
(2) SVA RAGHOSA RAJA King of Melodious Sound, Brilliant Radiance of Skill, Adorned with Jewels, Moon, and Lotus.
(3) SUVARNA BHADRA VIMALA RATNA PRABHASA Stainless Excellent Gold, Illuminating Jewel Who Accomplishes All Conduct.
(4) ASHOK ATAMA SHRI Glorious Supreme One Free from Sorrow.
(5) DHARMA KIRTI SAGARA GHOSA Melodious Ocean of Proclaimed Dharma.
(6) ABHIJNARAJA Clearly Knowing by the Play of Supreme Wisdom of an Ocean of Dharma.
(7) BHAISAJYA GURU VAIDURYA PRABHA RAJA Medicine Guru, King of Lapis Lazuli Light.
1. Shakyamuni To the founder, bhagavan, tathagata, arhat, completely perfected completed buddha, Glorious Conqueror Shakyamuni Buddha.
Buddhism Buddhism Symbols Symbols. The Eight Auspicious Symbols.
The perfect Buddhahoood Why is one called “Buddha”? Because of having awakened from the sleep of ignorance and having blossomed the discriminating wisdom.
Homage to the 21 Taras Commentary following each verse is by Bhikshuni Thubten Chodron from her book, How to Free Your Mind: Tara the Liberator. Images.
The King of Prayers The Extraordinary Aspiration of the Practice of Samantabhadra.
||Yoga of Knowledge and Higher Knowledge|| Gita-Chapter-7,Verses-30.
Developed in India and spread to China, Japan and Southeast Asia Developed in India and spread to China, Japan and Southeast Asia Founder: Siddhartha.
The Amitabha Pure Land Triad
Hinduism Cannot be traced back to one founder
BUDDHISM. §Siddhartha Gautama l born in 560 BCE l born a Hindu prince member of the Kshatriya caste l gave up his wealth l set out on a journey.
Hindu understanding of God
Buddhism. The Life and Times of Buddha Buddhism originated in India and has a basis in Hinduism. Siddhartha Gautama (Buddha) was an Indian prince. Shocked.
Hinduism One God Or Many Gods?.
The Middle Way of Wisdom & Compassion
History of Buddhism Founded by: Siddhartha Gautama (became a Buddha) When: 6 th century BCE Where: present day Nepal Buddhism became popular because it.
Buddhism. World Population appx. 376 m ** 4 th largest CountryPercent Thailand95% Cambodia90 Myanmar88 Bhutan75 Sri Lanka70 Tibet *65 Laos60 Vietnam55.
How would your life be different if you lived in India. (Think about the family in the house and even the patriarchal lifestyle they had.) Be elaborate.
Chapter 3 Section 2 Notes I. Hinduism Develops over Centuries.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.