We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published bySaul Millson
Modified over 2 years ago
1) Audacious – willing to take risks; daring Their audacious escape plan involved a helicopter landing in the prison yard.
2) Confiscate – to seize by force if necessary; to take possession of We had to confiscate his candy because he would not stop eating it.
3) Conscientious – Thorough; careful; honest Several students made a conscientious effort to help raise money for the homeless.
4) Depict – to give a picture of; to describe The show depicts the life of an old time cowboy.
5) Embark – to go on board a ship or airplane at the start of a trip; to begin He decided to embark upon a journey of the island.
6) Inkling – a slight suspicion; a vague idea She did not have an inkling of an idea on how to start the project.
7) Lackadaisical– showing little spirit or enthusiasm He had such a lackadaisical attitude towards school.
8) Mutiny – to rebel openly against a commander We were afraid there would be a mutiny if we canceled the movie.
9) Pilfer – To steal repeatedly small amounts or things of little value The boy pilfered candy every time he went to the store.
10) Profusion – a plentiful supply; a great or generous amount Daffodils grew in profusion along the river bank.
11) Prudent – very careful; showing judgment and wisdom It would be prudent for you to study for your test!
12) Rankle – to cause continuing anger or irritation The unfair criticism rankled the young man.
13) Rebuke – to criticize strongly; to reprimand The teacher rebuked the student for cheating.
14) Serene – calm and untroubled; peaceful The lake was so serene that it looked like a mirror.
15) Slovenly – Untidy; carelessly done He kept his room in a slovenly state all of the time.
1st 100 sight words.
Ananias and Sapphira (Acts 5) Acts 4:32 Now the multitude of those who believed were of one heart and one soul; neither did anyone say that any of the.
The Challenge of Change
The real story of.... Jack and the Beanstalk.
The people Look for some people. Write it down. By the water
“The Rich Young Ruler”. 16 Now behold, one came and said to Him, "Good Teacher, what good thing shall I do that I may have eternal life?" 17 So He said.
Copyright Law in Education Amber Glivens. Introduction Let’s Be Honest: All teachers love to beg, borrow, or steal great ideas and lessons! Educators.
Attitudes A state of mind or a feeling Disposition.
First 150 Words from the Fry List
High Frequency Words August 31 - September 4 around be five help next
FRY PHRASES Learn these words and you will be well on your way to becoming a great reader!!!
MAN UP BIBLE SERIES Men Who Matter Lesson One. The Real World What is this life really all about? We all want to be Men who Matter. This life has to count.
French Revolution Role Play Scenarios - CP
HOW WINSTON CHURCHILL BECAME THE MAN WHO WON THE WAR?
That old man.
Prepositions of movement
The Four Kinds of Sentences
Defined By Your Passion! Genesis 41:14-16 Defined By Your Passion! Genesis 41:14-16 “God will give Pharaoh an answer of peace.”
Following Christ part 1 A Risky Business?. …THAT WE MAY LIVE PEACEFUL AND QUIET LIVES IN ALL GODLINESS AND HOLINESS. 3THIS IS GOOD, AND PLEASES GOD OUR.
The Story of Momotaro the Peach Boy. Once upon a time there was an old man and his old wife living in a village in Japan. The old man, called Ojiisan,
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.