Biological evolution refers to the change of living things over time
Charles Darwin Charles Darwin (12 Feb 1809 – 19 April 1882) was an English naturalist who believed that all species of life have descended over time from common ancestors, and proposed the scientific theory that this branching pattern of evolution resulted from a process that he called natural selection.
Law of Biogenesis Spontaneous generation (the emergence of life from nonliving matter) has never been observed. All observations have shown that life comes only from life. This has been observed so consistently it is called the law of biogenesis. The theory of evolution conflicts with this scientific law when claiming that life came from nonliving matter through natural processes.
2. Law of Entropy Inevitable and steady deterioration of a system or society from order to disorder Anything left to itself without outside energy being put into it, it will fall apart
3. No transitional fossils found A transitional fossil is any fossilized remains of a life form that exhibits traits common to both an ancestral group and its derived descendant group.
the extreme rareness of transitional forms in the fossil record persists as the trade secret of palentology (study of fossils). The evolutionary trees that adorn our textbooks have data only at the tips and nodes of their branches, the rest is inference (assumption, guess), however reasonable not the evidence of fossils.”
4. Evolution does not explain the source of objective morality Existing of moral laws imply the existence of a moral law-giver Morality that is defined by nature/man can also be dismissed by nature/man
5. Evolution cannot explain intelligence from non-intelligence Macroevolution - A naturally occurring, beneficial change that produces increasing and inheritable complexity. Increased complexity would be shown if the offspring of one form of life had a different and improved set of vital organs. Microevolution, on the other hand, does not involve increasing complexity. It involves changes only in size, shape, or color, or minor genetic alterations caused by a few mutations. Microevolution can be thought of as “horizontal” (or even downward) change, whereas macroevolution, if it were ever observed, would involve an “upward,” beneficial change in complexity.
6. Similarities among species We share 97-98% of dna with chimpanzees. Does this prove evolution?
What’s more complex, a car or a human? God made the creatures in the order of its complexity The air, waters, land, vegetation, sun, creatures of the air, creatures of the water, creatures of the land, Man, and then the most complex creature…
7. Evolution cannot explain the purpose and meaning of life What Evolutionists say: “It is meaningless that we are born, it is meaningless that we die” “Life is a disease and the only difference between one man and another is the stage of the disease at which he lives.”
Our world was not designed by accident but created perfectly by God “You, Lord, in the beginning laid the foundation of the earth, And the heavens are the work of Your hands. – Hebrews 1:10