We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byGordon Levings
Modified about 1 year ago
This title is for centering. This title is for centering. This title is for centering. This title is for centering.
Sponsor The official sponsor of [your opera]
Please unwrap candies and turn off cell phones at this time. Photography or recording of any kind is strictly prohibited. Supertitles provided by Chadwick Creative Arts
Enough! Will you listen to me this time?
Let's start again!
Most of all, not too loud!
- Noel! Jesus has been born… here is our divine master… - No, no! That's not it!
You dare sing like that when your sister Charlotte is here?
She must be hearing everything through that door!
That's it! Much better!
Jesus has been born, here is our divine master, kings and shepherds of Israel!
In heaven the faithful guardian angels have opened their wings and are singing everywhere, Noel!
- Bravo, children! - Bravo for the song! - Mister Schmidt! Mister Johann!
But, it seems you're singing Christmas carols in July. Bailli, that's certainly thinking about it in advance!
Go ahead and laugh, Johann. Not everyone's an artist like you.
And teaching singing to young brains is no small feat!
- Good day, Sophie! Charlotte isn't far… - Yes, Mister Schmidt, since Charlotte and I take care of the family.
- Eh! The fantastic weather! Are you coming? - In a moment.
- My sister is getting dressed for the ball. - Yes, the ball for friends and family that they're giving in Wetzlar.
- They're coming to get Charlotte. - So that's it!
Koffel put on his riding-coat, Steiner has rented the brewer's horse, Hoffmann and Goulden have carriages.
Mister Werther seemed less of an ambitious dreamer to me.
- That young man is an excellent lad. - Yes, but not good to dine with.
- He's well educated and quite distinguished. - A bit melancholy… - Certainly! He's never happy!
They say the Prince is promising him an ambassadorship! He holds him in high esteem.
- A diplomat! Bah! That's meaningless at the dinner table. - That sort doesn't know how to empty a glass!
- See you soon at the Golden Grape. - Yes, you owe us. - Again?!
Yes sir! And, it's crayfish today, thick as an arm. Gretchen promised it to us.
Gluttons! Partners in crime!
- You won't wait for Charlotte, my friends? - We'll see her this evening. We'd like to walk around in town a little.
- To whet your appetite? - He always exaggerates. Let's go, it's getting late!
By the way, when will Albert return?
I don't know, he hasn't said anything to me yet.
But, he writes me that his affairs are going very well.
Perfect! Albert is a fine and faithful lad. He's a model husband for your Charlotte.
And us old fellers will dance at the wedding until we're out of breath!
Good evening, children!
I'll see you soon.
Long live Bacchus! May he live forever!
Go back in. We'll sing our carol again before dinner, note by note.
Sophie, go see what Charlotte is doing.
The. of and a to in is you that it he for.
Sight Word Phrases Group 1. the little boy a good boy.
Frequency Words. a about after again all always.
DOLCH Sight Word Test (Say each word as it appears on the screen.)
List 1. the List 1 to List 1 and List 1 he List 1.
List 1 Sight Words the to and he a I you it.
Dolch Words the of and to a in that is was.
DOLCH Sight Word Test (Say each word as it appears on the screen.) Press the Esc key to stop the slide show Click this button below to start the slide.
Englewood Public Schools Englewood, Colorado 2009 A Compilation of E.W. Dolch 1936, The Reading Teachers Book of Lists, Fourth Edition,© 2000 by Prentice.
Sight Words Complete Dolch Sight Word List Preprimer through Third.
A. as is a couldn’t does could has wouldn’t.
First Grade Sight Words a in I and is it for.
Come. and down a away big blue can help.
The people Look for some people. Write it down. By the water So there you are. Who will make it? You and I A long time What will they do?
TSI & Read Well Vocabulary Created by: Deborah Kirby, Edison Elementary.
Oral Reading Fluency First 100 Most Used Phrases.
Can you see?. I like him. When will we go? All or some.
Lap 1. the to and he a I you it of in Lap 2.
Lets build fluency! The people By the water You and I.
First 100 High Frequency Words a her see am about.
Of. and a to the in is you that it at be.
High-Frequency Phrases First 100 Words. The people.
High Frequency Words List A Group 1. the of and.
Help me out. who is he even before we go but come again.
The. of and a to in is you that it he was.
Practice saying your sight words. Read and spell each word. Click on the down arrow to go to the next word.
The Kidnapper Brianna Brianna Greg Greg Cole Cole Click here to begin your adventure.
: 1. when, while, as, the moment, before, after, till, until, since, as soon as when, while, as.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.