We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byLiana Vanes
Modified about 1 year ago
Twenty Questions Subject: FUTURE TENSES Template:http://jc-schools.net/tutorials/ppt- games/http://jc-schools.net/tutorials/ppt- games/
Twenty Questions 12345 678910 1112131415 1617181920
1. Where/ you /go after class? Where are you going/ are you going to go after class?
2. You/ go out on Friday night? Are you going out/ Are you going to go out on Friday night?
3. You / use / the Internet today? Are you going to use/ Are you using the Internet today?
4. Do you think Real Madrid/ win the league? Do you think Real Madrid will win the league?
5. Do you think you/ ever speak/ perfect English?. Do you think you´ll ever speak perfect English?
6. What/ you/ do/ this weekend? What are you going to do this weekend?
7. Where/ you/ have lunch tomorrow? Where are you having / are you going to have lunch tomorrow?
8. You/ watch TV tonight? What programme? Are you going to watch/ Are you watching TV tonight? What programme?
9. You/ cook/ tonight? What? Are you going to cook tonight? What?
10. Do you think you/ have the same job all your life? Do you think you´ll have the same job all your life?
11. You/ visit/ a relative next weekend? Are you going to visit/ Are you visiting a relative next weekend?
12. What´s the next thing you/ buy? What´s the next thing you´re going to buy?
13. Do you think you / live to be over 90? Do you think you´ll live to be over 90?
14. You/ meet/ a friend after class today? Are you going to meet/ Are you meeting a friend after class today?
15. Do you think you/ live abroad in the future? Do you think you´ll live abroad in the future?
16. In your opinion, do you think it/ rain this afternoon? In your opinion, do you think it will rain this afternoon?
17. Do you think you / work abroad in the future? Do you think you´ll work abroad?
18. What´s the next film you / see at the cinema? What´s the next film you´re going to see at the cinema?
19. Do you think you/ be rich in the future? Do you think you´ll be rich in the future?
20. What book/ you/ read next? What book are you going to read next?
Present Simple or Continuous? With V. TO GO 1. _____ you usually _____ to the cinema on Saturdays? 2. _____ you _____ to the cinema this Saturday?
English is the language of the world. English is a language of the world Some facts from the history Why we learn it The future of English.
What did you do? An interesting past simple tense speaking activity.
A Review of the Tenses. The Present Tenses Simple Continuous Perfect.
1. I __________________ (visit) my family next summer. 2. They _________________ (get) a new house. 3. She _________ (get) to the party very late. 4.
Welcome to “Our Daily English”. Introduction Create a personal website Chat on the Internet with students abroad.
Structure and Uses. TO EXPRESS PREDICTION WITHOUT EVIDENCE: The Headmaster won’t let you leave at this time. GUESSING: Fortune teller: “You will win a.
We use will, may and might to talk about predictions based on opinions: something that we believe or calculate.
Pirchy Dayan. What's your first name? What's your last name (surname)? Do you have a story behind your name? Do you have a nickname? Which nickname.
- Future continuous, going to, Present continuous - Future perfect, will.
Past-Present-Future A – What did you do yesterday? B – I booked a flight ticket. A – What are you doing today? B – I’m packing my suitcase A – What will.
Source: FCE ESOL examinations (2008) Books 1 & 2 Free time Places to shop By the river Preparing a meal Teachers and children Places Places in the evening.
Routine Phrases Sign in ASL order: Time, Object, Subject, Verb.
Post- test about Tenses Do the test about mixed tenses for checking how much you know about tenses. ( present simple / present continuous / present perfect.
The FutureTenses. Will Going to Present continuous with a future time.
Reported speech. Present tenses Direct speechReported speech 1.Present Simple He said, “I get up at 8 o'clock” 1.Past Simple He said that he got up at.
VERB/TENSE SYSTEM. THE PRESENT PROGRESSIVE/ CONTINUOUS TENSE The present continuous tense is made up of : am/is/are + verb + ‘-ing’. UsageExamples To.
Welcome to Week 14!! Rules! 1.English Only 2. Participate 3. Be Quiet 4. Respect.
English is becoming the universal language of our planet. I would like to go abroad. It will be interesting to speak to people in England, Italy, France,
Modal Verbs. Can May Might Will -Modals never change in form or end in –s or – ed. -I can play tennis. -The simple form of another verb comes after a.
PRESENT CONTINUOUS. PRESENT CONTINUOUS – ACTIONS HAPPENING NOW 1)We use the present continuous to talk about actions in progress, actions that we are.
TODAY IS MONDAY THE 16 th OF NOVEMBER 2015 ON MONDAY WE ARE WORKING WITH THE LAPTOP.
Ways of expressing the future. Going To Be+going to + verb Plans/Intentions: 1. I am going to travel in July 2.I’m going to do the shopping this afternoon.
T HE F UTURE … IS RELATIVE Aims: 1. to learn and practice different ways to express future meaning.
Present simple Making quiestions/negative verbs. Make the sentences negative John Brown lives next door. I do my homework in my bedroom. She reads novels.
VERB TENSES MIX. SIGNAL WORDS/ EXPRESSIONS usually tomorrow since days ago last week in one week for 6 years every day.
Sloveso to be, průběhové časy Markéta Zakouřilová VY_32_INOVACE_119 ZŠ Jenišovice.
Today we are going to learn a new tense Simple future.
The future tense 1- Use 2- Formation 3- Time indicators.
. Sometimes, we use should, could or might instead of would, for example: If I won a million dollars, I could stop working.
Intermediate Level. When do we use it? REPORTED SPEECH is used to tell what someone said. Yet, we do not repeat all the words exactly. REAL WORDS (direct.
Present Progressive m/verbpage/presentcontinu ous.html.
REPORTED SPEECH. To report statements, we change three things: 1. tenses (backshift, V -1 ) 2. markers of time and place 3. pronouns.
COMPUTERIZED SUPPLEMENT TO ENTERPISE 3. FUTURE FORMS Future Simple Be Going To Present Continuous Present Simple.
Paper 3: Use of English Present Perfect Simple vs. Continuous travel work present get not finish visit do I (1)……………………wildlife programmes for years now,
Future Continuous and Future Perfect LEVEL 400. ➔ The Future Continuous tense describes an activity that will happen before and after a time in the future.
* Present Simple. What do you do every day? Use the words below to help you. Write 4 sentences. go to school ✓ get up have a bath have lunch read a book.
人教修订版 高中一年级 ( 上 ) Unit 3. Writing Revision Communica tion AnimalsHumans Animals use Animals use body language tocommunicate Humans use Humans useSpoken.
THE FUTURE TENSES: WILL, GOING TO & PRES. CONTINUOUS.
Use Of Tenses Navdeep Kaur,Manpreet Singh Presented By: Sarita Sexena Lect.(Eng.) Govt. sen. Sec. school Sahauran(SAS Nagar) Class: 9 th ; Subject: English.
Present Continuous building functions examples учитель английского языка Тураева М.В.
FUTURE FORMS Made by: Matej Klobušický. 1) The most common use of will is as an auxiliary verb to show future time. It expresses a future fact or prediction-at.
The Future Continuous Tense Introduction Just like the other Continuous Tenses (Present and Past Continuous), the Future Continuous Tense reflects action.
Pre FC Mid- term grammar. Complete with the correct present tense. 1.Tom …………. Dan this afternoon. ( meet) 2.Susan ………. The new TV program ( just-watch)
The Past Simple and Present Perfect The Past Simple and Present Perfect tenses The differences between:
Time Management and Self- Study. Your aim 18 hours of self-study a week.
SIMPLE FUTURE TENSES. WILL We use will + infinitive without to: to express a sudden decision made at the moment of speaking. To express intention or promise.
1 FUTURE TENSES. Number the second column according to the first one. My mother is going to visit my grandmother in September. Daniel is going to take.
Continuous/progressive/Future passive Sharine P Simona Jasmine H Yachinta M
Talking about the future. Present tense When we know about the future we normally use the present tense.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.