Doing the same thing over and over again while expecting a different result.
* The Voice of the agent * What does that mean for NAIFA SC? What worked in the past no longer works!!
* The future is bright! * Put on your shades * Every successful business starts with a plan * This is our plan….. * Let the Locals focus on what they want to do * Reduce Board Members * Reduce the # of locals * Focus on Advocacy, Education and Grassroots
Every Year since 2008 we have been on a downward spiral for membership * Current Membership is at 626 members * 12 local associations * 1 At large Association * Membership is the driver for NAIFA SC * Partner with Past President's Advisory Council to help spread the value proposition of NAIFA SC to agents throughout the state * Focus on top 10-20 companies within the state * Build Relationship with Manager’s who appreciate the value NAIFA can bring to the table * Establish a Lone Executive within each company to help recruit members with us and for us
Consolidate Locals and RVPs * Disband locals that are small or not thriving. This does not mean you cannot continue to hold meetings or hold CE or Charity Events. * Allow the locals to continue doing what they want to do without the red tape. Have an advisory council instead of a board for each local. * Continue Grass Roots Efforts for APIC/IFAPAC
* Hold 3 Regional Meetings per year in the Low Country, Upstate and Central Regions * Have an Annual Meeting once a year in different parts of the state * State would help provide, speakers, sponsors and attendance * Simulcast live meetings all over the state * Local Advisory Councils would assist with the logistics for each meeting * State would allocate money for Local Advisory Councils to use
* In Five Years NAIFA SC would look like this: * One Local for the whole state with 3 Regions and Local Advisory Councils Upstate Central Southern EasternCentral Western NAIFA SC Current 2014 Projected 2015 Eventually est. 2019
* Put NAIFA SC on the map for being the leading resource for Insurance and Financial Planners * BRAND NAIFA SC to the elite association that it is, * Is your agent a member? * Restructure our value proposition that focuses on Advocacy, Education and Grass Roots * Transparency * Master Calendar * Streamline Website For all members * Centralized Speakers Bureau * Centralized CE and Education Resources
* We start a movement….. http://youtu.be/256eKjULdgQ
Going into Next year: We Build on the Plan and WE VOTE!! Proposed By Laws Changes and Policy and Procedures changes to start implementing this movement towards redefining NAIFA SC Questions?