We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byFrankie Larkins
Modified about 1 year ago
WEIGHT WORDS REVIEW NUMBER YOUR PAPER FROM 1-20.
1. Stop for them. It’s the law.
2. If you lose your license, you might have to drive one of these.
3. The United States’ currency used to be kept on a gold standard, and that gold was deposited in Fort Knox, Kentucky.
4. Go green.
5. Computers need these to function.
6. Even though Thomas doesn’t like to type, he still never puts off his work.
7. Stepping out. Counting up.
8. We’re going on safari.
9. “It’s a dog-eat-dog world.”
10. Don’t bug me.
11. “Oh, my gosh! This blue rhapsody color is so pretty!” “I know. Right?”
12. When you do this, can you sleep like a baby?
13. It takes a lot of nerve to do this on national television.
14. Charlie doesn’t mind the chore of washing his father’s SUV.
15. Baby needs a new pair of shoes. Or two pairs.
16. “Your baby’s feet look healthy.”
17. Sally needs to work on this.
18. Burning nitro!
19. What did this man lose?
20. Too much of this could lead to skin cancer.
21. Hey, kids! I’m Mr. Tooth here to help you put some bite into your vocabulary!
22. Here, the question mark is placed on top of the silhouette.
23. Gotta get stronger. Gotta win.
24. Napoleon stands on one for all eternity (or until there’s an earthquake).
25. We never know what Jeremy we’ll get.
The. of and a to in is you that it he for.
Lap 1. the to and he a I you it of in Lap 2.
High Frequency Words List A Group 1. the of and.
First Grade Sight Words a in I and is it for.
Of. and a to the in is you that it at be.
The. of and a to in is you that it he was.
Dolch Words the of and to a in that is was.
Help me out. who is he even before we go but come again.
Can you see?. I like him. When will we go? All or some.
Sight Word Phrases Group 1. the little boy a good boy.
Basic Sight Words Easier Words. a after all am.
Come. and down a away big blue can help.
High-Frequency Phrases First 100 Words. The people.
Lets build fluency! The people By the water You and I.
DOLCH Sight Word Test (Say each word as it appears on the screen.)
Frequency Words. a about after again all always.
Oral Reading Fluency First 100 Most Used Phrases.
List 1 Sight Words the to and he a I you it.
List 1. the List 1 to List 1 and List 1 he List 1.
DOLCH Sight Word Test (Say each word as it appears on the screen.) Press the Esc key to stop the slide show Click this button below to start the slide.
By Robert Lopshire I will go into the zoo. I want to see it. Yes, I do.
Practice saying your sight words. Read and spell each word. Click on the down arrow to go to the next word.
Developed By: Kari Ferguson, Edison Elementary Dolch Phrases Lists 1-4 You will have 3 seconds to read each phrase. On your marks… Get set… Go!!! Click.
Englewood Public Schools Englewood, Colorado 2009 A Compilation of E.W. Dolch 1936, The Reading Teachers Book of Lists, Fourth Edition,© 2000 by Prentice.
An. ten and ten at pet hot cats am a not.
First 100 High Frequency Words a her see am about.
A. as is a couldn’t does could has wouldn’t.
Your free time Advanced 2 Unit 10. Where do you think these people are? What is their relationship? What are they talking about? Listen to their conversation.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.