We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byDana Shark
Modified over 2 years ago
400 300 1100 900 700 500 400 300 200 100 300 200 1200 1000 600 400 1300 1400 500 400 300 200 100 500 Brass Percussion String Woodwind 800 100
1 What brass instrument has a slide but no valves? The trombone back
2. What percussion instrument is made in Japan, round metal, and played with a large mallet? back Daily Double
3. What is the smaller sister of the flute? Piccolo back
Daily Double 4. What woodwind instrument uses a double reed? Oboe or Bassoon back
5. What percussion instrument do you strike with a mallet,is pitched and uses different sized wooden bars? back
To strike or hit 6. What does percussion mean? back Daily Double
7.What is the largest brass instrument? Tuba or sousaphone Back
8. What woodwind is black, thin and uses a single reed? The clarinet back
9. What instrument is this? Back
10. What is the hunting brass instrument? Back Daily Double
11. What has 3 valves, curved brass tubing and looks like this? Trumpet back
12. Name a pitched percussion instrument in which you strike metal bars? back
13. Name an unpitched percussion instrument which you can strike, roll or even crash? back
14. What woodwind is not made of wood nor uses a reed to make the sound? The flute back
14.There are pitched and _____________ percussion instruments. Un-pitched back
15. Name a pitched percussion instrument that sounds like church bells and are made of long tube of brass that you strike with a hammer. Back
16.What is the name of the largest drum? back Daily Double
17. What pitched percussion instrument is this? back Daily Double
18. What string instrument is this? Guitar back
19. What is the second smallest string instrument you place under your chin? Viola back
20. What is the unpitched instrument that has a drum head, and metal taps all around it which you play by shaking? back
21. Name an unpitched percussion instrument that is also the name of a shape. back Daily Double
22. What unpitched percussion instrument might you play to sound like a horse drawn carriage in winter? Sleighbells back
23. What string instrument is the largest? Double Bass back
24. What woodwind is also made of brass and looks like this? back
25. What small string instrument is this? Violin back
26. What string instrument is this? Harp back
27.What unpitched percussion instrument from Mexico is made from gourds with seeds inside? back
Questions on Orchestra Family Instruments
Y Fernandez- CMS Instruments 1. Families of Instruments String Instruments Violin Viola Cello Double Bass Violin Viola Cello Double Bass.
Music By: Raegan Light.
Each corner of the room is a different answer (A, B, C, or D)
Monday, November 15, 2010 Write and answer: There are four families of instruments. – String – Woodwind – Brass – Percussion List these instrument families.
Instruments. Strings Commonly made of wood and strings (usually four). Played by drawing a bow across the strings or plucking the strings. Examples: violin,
Instruments of the Orchestra Take a musical journey and explore the exciting Instruments of the Orchestra… By: Adrian Farris.
Aim: How do the musical instruments of the orchestra work?
How To Play the Jeopardy Game: Choose a column; strings, woodwinds, brass or percussion Click on a square with the number of points you want to.
Instrument Families Lamar Hines and Chris Aviles.
Music JEOPARDY Family of Instruments By A. Vilcins
INSTRUMENTS OF THE ORCHESTRA CONCEPTS. CONCEPTDEFINITION String FamilyFamily of stringed instruments including violin, viola, cello, double bass and harp.
Instruments are grouped into 4 major families Brass instruments all share these characteristics They are made of metal and have a brass finish
Musical Instruments. Instrument Families There are four instrument families –Brass Instruments –Woodwind Instruments –Percussion Instruments –String Instruments.
Presented By: Miss Cross. There are four main types of instruments: ◦ Winds ◦ Brass ◦ Strings ◦ Percussion Which instruments belong to which categories?
In this section, listen to the example and decide instrument or group of instruments that you hear. You must wait until the listening example is over.
ORCHESTRA INSTRUMENTS. THE INSTRUMENTS The orchestra family consists of Strings, Woodwinds, Brass and Percussion. Each family listed above has certain.
Instruments of the H R O S C A E T R.
Pre-Test and Post test. Who is NOT apart of the Woodwind Family? Trumpet Clarinet Bassoon Oboe.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.