Presentation on theme: "To play the trivia game you have to follow these rules: Get into teams of 2 or 3. Select a name for your team and write it on the answer sheet. Answer."— Presentation transcript:
To play the trivia game you have to follow these rules: Get into teams of 2 or 3. Select a name for your team and write it on the answer sheet. Answer questions on the answer sheet. You will have 5 seconds to answer each question. There are three different categories: EASY MEDIUM and DIFFICULT The winning team will get fabulous prizes! Are you ready to play?
EASY CATEGORY 10 QUESTIONS
1. What’s his name? Luigi D Linguini B Lincoln C Luis A STOP
2. What is the name of this animal? Shark A Whale B Fish C Tuna D STOP
3. This is the flag of which country? China B Peru A Japan C Canada D STOP
4. Susan and Jennie are _________ at each other. angry D hungry B happy C merry A STOP
5. This Na’vi lives on which planet? Pandequeso D Pancake B Pandora C Peoria A STOP
6. What meat comes from this animal? chicken D melon B pork C beef A STOP
7. What does this man sell on the TV series “The Simpsons”? CDs A COMIC BOOKS B NEWSPAPERS C T-SHIRTS D STOP
Mark Rivera Susan Rivera Mary Rivera Jason Brown Marsha Brown Jason Brown, Jr. Khalil Brown STOP 8. Mary Rivera is Jason Brown Jr.’s ____________.
9. Striker Lionel Messi currently plays for which soccer team? Real Madrid A River Plate B F.C. Barcelona C Once Caldas D STOP
10. She went to England _______ plane. at D by B near C on A STOP
INTERMEDIATE CATEGORY 10 QUESTIONS
JEREMY’S HOUSE JHONNY’S HOUSE GENERAL STORE SANDRA’S HOUSE LEIDY’S HOUSE APARTMENTS BAPARTMENTS A RESTAURANT COLOMBO MAINSTMAINST FIRSTSTFIRSTST MAPLE ST. STARKS AVE. BEACHSTBEACHST BROADWAY STORE ANA’S & SARA’S HOUSE JANESTJANEST MAPLE ST STOP 1. Sandra’s house is ______ Jhonny’s house.
2. What is this? Fright D Phanta B Ghost C Scare A STOP
54321 I hate vegetables! 3. Me _______.
54321 STOP 4. This is a delicious bowl of beef and vegetable _________.
54321 STOP 5. What do the initials B.F.F. stand for?
54321 STOP 6. Helsinki is the capital city of Finland. True False
7. What is Snoopy ’ s best friend ’ s name? Tweetie D Birdie B Woodstock C Piolín A STOP
8. What ’ s the name of this hairstyle? Brillo D Afro B Microphone C Puff A STOP
9. Which city has the most people? a. NEW YORK, USA c. BOGOTÁ, COLOMBIAd. SAO PAOLO, BRAZIL b. SHAGHAI, CHINA 54321
54321 Did you break that lamp? 10. No, I ________!
DIFFICULT CATEGORY 10 QUESTIONS
1. How many world cups has Italy won? 5 D 2 B 3 C 4 A STOP
2. Which of these is an octogenarian? a bc d 54321
3. Which of these is the flag of Chile? ab cd 54321
4. What is this item called? Booms D Drums B Timbals C Battery A STOP
5. Which state is this? New Mexico D Utah B Arizona C Colorado A STOP
6. What is this video game called? a. Mario Monkey b. Crazy Ape d. Donkey Kong c. Go Bananas STOP
7. What is Michael Cooper ’ s middle name? James D William B Scott C Jerome A STOP
8. In the blockbuster movie “Twilight” what does Jacob turn into? A B C D A wolf A werewolf A vampire A dog 54321
9. Which of the following characters DOES NOT star in the Harry Potter films? HERMOINE GRANGER RON WEASLEYCASPIANHAGRID 54321
10. Formula 1 pilot Lewis Hamilton is from which country? A B C D United States Nicaragua England Thailand STOP
Now, we will count the correct answers for each team to see who will win the first…
Juego escrito y diseñado por María Elena Darby, Coordinadora Programa de Adultos Medellín En el marco del Proyecto