Presentation on theme: "Describe what a paradise is: or give a definition:"— Presentation transcript:
Describe what a paradise is: or give a definition:
1) it’s like a dream which has come true.
2) It’s a like a real fantasy.
3) Living a dream of make believe.
4) A place which is so wonderful that you can never forget it.
5) A place where you can find peace and tranquility 安静
6) Place where you might wish to remain for ever and ever.
7) A place where there are plenty of fruits, vegetables and flowers
8) A place where there is green grass, lush valleys, clean rivers, meadows
9) Untouched by human hands
10) A world where everyone minds their own business and can do as they please, as long they don’t cause any harm to anybody or anything.
11) A place where I can everything I need including happiness.
12) A place were I don’t fear death or dying.
13) A place where I can live forever.
14) A place where the happiness lasts forever
15) A Promised Land
16) A place where will always remember as being fully of magic.
Part two This is not about politics or the army?
Question would you like travel to a tropical island in the Philippines? Yes I would because No I wouldn't because
If the answer is yes explain: How long would you go for and what would you do when you arrived. I would go for one week, two weeks one month 6 months one year I would go for the rest of my life
I would go swimming in the deep blue sea. I would eat tropical fruits and vegetables I would walk along sandy beaches and eat coconuts I would go for boat rides I would go deep sea diving
I would see underground caves I would go rafting I would visit the animals in the zoo including the tarsier monkey I would climb up some mountains I would sunbath on beaches I would go snorkeling I would visit the hot and cold springs I would go surfing I would see the tropical fish and coral
I would see the dolphins I would see many waterfalls I would stay in holidays centers I would visit underground rivers and streams. I would