1. WHAT IS DRUG? Drugs are the most common type of drugs, they act on the central nervous system, disrupting the flow of nerve impulses from one cell to another.
2. WHAT IS NICOTINE? Nicotine is the substance which can be found in cigarettes, cigars and other products of that origin.
3. WHAT GROUPS ARE STIMULANTS DIVIDED INTO? Drugs, alcohol and nicotine products.
4. WHAT SUBSTANCES THAT CHANGE HUMAN CONCIOUSNESS CAN BE CALLED STIMULANTS? Coffee, tobacco, tea, aphrodisiacs, alcoholic beverages, drugs and other psychoactive substances changing (to a lesser or greater degree) the state of human consciousness.
5. WHAT ARE THE SYMPTOMS OF NICOTINE POISONING? Symptoms of poisoning include nausea, vomiting, trembling of limbs, pale skin, sweating, diarrhea, convulsions or cramps, blurred vision, rapid pulse, confusion, followed by loss of consciousness, collapse, paralysis of the breathing.
6. AT WHAT AGE DO THE PEOPLE HAVE FIRST CONTACT WITH DRUGS? When they are teenagers.
7. WHAT IS THE MOST COMMON REASON FOR TAKING DRUGS? The most common reason for taking drugs is the curiosity.