Presentation on theme: "The “Musts” of Jesus. 1. I must be about my Father’s business Luke 2:49 (NKJV) And He said to them, "Why did you seek Me? Did you not know that I must."— Presentation transcript:
1. I must be about my Father’s business Luke 2:49 (NKJV) And He said to them, "Why did you seek Me? Did you not know that I must be about My Father's business?" Jawab-Nya kepada mereka: "Mengapa kamu mencari Aku? Tidakkah kamu tahu, bahwa Aku harus berada di dalam rumah Bapa-Ku?“
2. I must preach the Kingdom of God. Luke 4:43 (NKJV) but He said to them, " I must preach the kingdom of God to the other cities also, because for this purpose I have been sent." Tetapi Ia berkata kepada mereka: "Juga di kota-kota lain Aku harus memberitakan Injil Kerajaan Allah sebab untuk itulah Aku diutus."
3. I must work the works of Him that sent me while it is day. John 9:4 (NKJV) I must work the works of Him who sent Me while it is day; the night is coming when no one can work. Kita harus mengerjakan pekerjaan Dia yang mengutus Aku, selama masih siang; akan datang malam, di mana tidak ada seorangpun yang dapat bekerja.
4. I must bring the other sheep which are not of this fold. John 10:16 (NKJV) And other sheep I have which are not of this fold; them also I must bring, and they will hear My voice; and there will be one flock and one shepherd.
5. I must walk today and tomorrow and the day following. Luke 13:33 (NKJV) Nevertheless I must journey today, tomorrow, and the day following ; Nevertheless I must journey today, tomorrow, and the day following; for it cannot be that a prophet should perish outside of Jerusalem. 34 "O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, but you were not willing!
5. I must walk today and tomorrow and the day following. Luk 13:33 Tetapi hari ini dan besok dan lusa Aku harus meneruskan perjalanan-Ku, sebab tidaklah semestinya seorang nabi dibunuh kalau tidak di Yerusalem. 34 Yerusalem, Yerusalem, engkau yang membunuh nabi-nabi dan melempari dengan batu orang-orang yang diutus kepadamu! Berkali-kali Aku rindu mengumpulkan anak-anakmu, sama seperti induk ayam mengumpulkan anak-anaknya di bawah sayapnya, tetapi kamu tidak mau.
6. I must stay at your house. Luke 19:5 (NKJV) And when Jesus came to the place, He looked up and saw him, and said to him, "Zacchaeus, make haste and come down, for today I must stay at your house." Ketika Yesus sampai ke tempat itu, Ia melihat ke atas dan berkata: "Zakheus, segeralah turun, sebab hari ini Aku harus menumpang di rumahmu."
The “I Musts” of Jesus 1. I must be about my Father’s business 2. I must preach the Kingdom of God. 3. I must work the works of Him that sent me while it is day. 4. I must bring the other sheep which are not of this fold. 5. I must walk today and tomorrow and the day following. 6. I must stay at your house.
Your consent to our cookies if you continue to use this website.