Presentation on theme: "倒装句 inversion. 倒装句分两种情况：完全倒 装和部分倒装。看例句： The students rushed out the moment the bell rang. Out rushed the students the moment the bell rang. 完全倒装要把谓语放在主语的前面."— Presentation transcript:
倒装句分两种情况：完全倒 装和部分倒装。看例句： The students rushed out the moment the bell rang. Out rushed the students the moment the bell rang. 完全倒装要把谓语放在主语的前面
You can cover a story by yourself only when you have seen what he or she does. Only when you have seen what he or she does, can you cover a story by yourself. 部分倒装要把助动词放在主语的 前面 助动词有哪些？
完全倒装见优化设计第 77 页。 注意：主语必须是名词。如果主 语是代词时怎么办 ? 给你： Here you are. Here are you.
部分倒装：见优化设计 78 页 补充的内容：用作表示频率状语 的副词 often, always, every other day 等位于句首时。 Often does he go to the library on Sundays.
注意： 1. 助动词有哪些？ do (does did) /have (had) be 动词 (am/is/are/was/were) will 情态动词 (can/could/should/may…) 2. 能熟记词或词组的意思。
3. 否定词放句首才用倒装。 4. 带从句的，主句要倒装。 Not until the teacher came in did he finish his homework. No sooner had we reached the top of the hill than we all got to rest.
5. As 引导的让步状语从句 As he is a child, he has been to many places. Child as he is, he has been to many places.
6. If 引导的虚拟句，只能以 had/were/should 开头引起倒装 Should it rain tomorrow, we should put off the sports meeting.
1.Not until the early years of 19 th century ____ what heat is. (MET89) A. man did know B. man knew C. didn’t man know D. did man know 2.Not until I began to work ____ how much time I had wasted. (MET 90) A. didn’t I realize B. did I realize C. I didn’t realize D. I realized 高考试题精选 D B
3. ---Do you know Jim quarreled with his brother ? ---I don’t know, ___. (MET 91) A. nor don’t I care B. nor do I care C. I don’t care neither D. I don’t care also 4. Not until all the fish died in the river, ____ how serious the pollution was. (MET 95) A. did the villagers realize B. the villagers realized C. the villagers did realize D. didn’t the villagers realize B A
5. Only in this way ____ do it well. A. must we B. we could C. can we D. we can 6. Hardly ____ when it began to rain. A. had he arrived B. arrived he C. he had arrived D. did he arrive 7. Not until the bell rang ____ in. A. do they come B. came they C. did they come D. they came 8. Only when class began ____ that he had left his book at home. A. will he realize B. he did realize C. did he realize D. should he realize C A C C
9. Hardly ____ when the bus suddenly pulled away. A. they had got to the bus stop B. they got to the bus stop C. did they get to the bus stop D.had they got to the bus stop 10. Not only ____ a writer but he was an artist for a time. A. he is B. he was C. is he D. was he 11. Not a single mistake ___ in the dictation yesterday. A. did he make B. made by him C. he made D. he had made B D A
12. No sooner ____ his talk than he ____ the workers. A. he finished; surrounded all B. did he finish; did surround C. had he finished; was surrounded by D. after he finished; was surrounded near 13. Little ____ know about verbs, Franz ____ his head. A. did he; dared not lift B. he; dare not lift C. did he; dare not to lift D. doesn’t; doesn’t dare lift C A
14. Not only ____ a promise, but he also kept it. A. had he made B. he had made C. did he make D. he makes 15. ____ I would see you here. A. Little I dreamed B. Little do I dream C. I dreamed little D. Little did I dream 16. Hardly ____ when the bus suddenly pulled away. A. they had got to the bus stop B. they got to the bus stop C. did they get to the bus stop D.had they got to the bus stop C D D