We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byJuliana Conley
Modified about 1 year ago
Twenty Questions Subject: Acts 2
1. What day had arrived? (Acts 2:1) The Day of Pentecost
2. What filled the whole house where they sat? (Acts 2:2) A sound from heaven
3. What did those filled with the Spirit begin to do? (Acts 2:4) To speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
4. Who was present in Jerusalem at that time? (Acts 2:5) Devout Jews from every nation.
5. After the sound, why was the multitude confused? (Acts 2:6) Everyone heard them speak in his own language.
6. What was the reaction of those who heard them speak? (Acts 2:7) They were all amazed and marveled.
7. How did Peter and the eleven dismiss the claim that they were drunk? (Acts 2:14-15) It was only the third hour of the day.
8. What did God say will happen in the last days? (Acts 2:17) That He would pour out His Spirit on all flesh.
9. What will happen when God pours out His Spirit on His menservants and maidservants? (Acts 2:18) They will prophesy.
10. Who foretold the events of that day? (Acts 2:16) The prophet, Joel.
11. What appeared to them and sat upon each of them? (Acts 2:3) Divided tongues, as of fire.
12. What did those that mocked the apostles say about them? (Acts 2:13) These men are full of new wine.
13. Where will God’s wonders and signs would be shown? (Acts 2:19) In heaven above and in the earth below.
14. What will happen to the sun and moon before the Lord’s coming? (Acts 2:20) Sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into blood.
15. What will happen to whoever calls on the name of the Lord? (Acts 2:21) They shall be saved.
16. How was Jesus attested to by God? (Acts 2:22) By miracles, wonders and signs which He did through Him.
17. Him, being delivered by determined purpose and foreknowledge of God have taken by lawless hands, have _____, and put to ______. (Acts 2: 23) Crucified, death.
18. When Jesus was raised up what was loosed? (Acts 2:24) The pains of death.
19. Why is David not shaken? (Acts 2:25) David foresaw the Lord always before his face and at his right hand.
20. Therefore my heart ____, and my tongue was _____; (Acts 2:26) Rejoiced, glad.
The Acts of the Apostles Power at Pentecost Lesson 2 Acts 2:1-47.
Joel 2Joel 2 Isaiah 2Isaiah 2 Daniel 2Daniel 2 Acts 2Acts 2.
Happy Birthday The past behind Grace for today Hope for tomorrow.
ACT 4 Jesus Christ, now reigning in Heaven builds His Church as the channel for proclaiming salvation to every nation. God Establishes a New Channel for.
Cases of Conversion About 3000 Souls On Pentecost First To Hear And Obey The Gospel.
THE VICTORIOUS KINGDOM. Daniel 2:37 "You, O king, are a king of kings. For the God of heaven has given you a kingdom, power, strength, and glory; 38.
Dare to Depart in 2014: Lessons from a Herald to Samaria Acts 8:4-25 Message 1 in our 8-part series on the Acts of the Apostles. Sunday, January 4, 2014.
Searching For The Sinners Prayer In The Book of Acts.
What did the Holy Spirit appear as on the day of Pentecost? Tongues Of Fire Jesus Dove An angel 1.
From Resurrection to Pentecost The Days & Events Between.
God Reveals Through Time. Revelation is tied to time and space, to cultures and people. Biblical theology utilizes images, typologies, and motifs to convey.
May He Complete... Philippians 1:3-11. May He Complete God has begun the work God made the plan Acts 2:22 "Men of Israel, hear these words: Jesus of Nazareth,
Lesson From The Conversion of the Eunuch Acts 8:26-39.
He Is Not Here For He Has Risen. The apostle Paul preached the death, burial, and resurrection of Jesus Christ.
CHRIST IN THE OLD TESTAMENT Acts 8: Larry A Bunch2 CHRIST IN THE OLD TESTAMENT 26 But an angel of the Lord spoke to Philip saying, "Get up and go.
Blacks in the Bible – next week!. Three Relationships for Spiritual Health: Pursue a Paul Be a Barnabus Train a Timothy.
Matthew Twenty-Four (#3) Parallel accounts in Mark 13 and Luke 21.
The Holy Spirit isn’t a series. The Holy Spirit is God and He longs to have an intimate relationship with you and we should desire Him more and more all.
Hebrews 1:1-4 Where Could We Go But To Jesus?. Hebrews 1:1-4 John 1:1-3 2 Peter 3:3-7 Psalm 46:1-3 1 Cor. 10:13 John 1:1 John 14:7-9 John 14:6 Galatians.
It Is NO Accident! Mark 16: Later Jesus appeared to the Eleven as they were eating; he rebuked them for their lack of faith and their stubborn.
Of. and a to the in is you that it at be.
The. of and a to in is you that it he was.
The City Dates back to the 4 th Millennium BCE which makes it one of the oldest cities in the world Capital of Israel and largest city in size.
The Mind of Christ Lesson One. LESSON ONE – I AM KEY VERSE: "I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!" – John 8:58.
IS WATER BAPTISM ESSENTIAL TO SALVATION?. There is much disagreement in the religious world regarding water baptism, especially as it relates to salvation.
IN THE NAME OF JESUS. Jesus gave us the authority to use His name In legal terms, it is called “Power of Attorney”
Amazon.com $20 (U.S). A useful overview of Orthodoxys diverse positions. Expect theological terminology.
STOP! Fake ID Embracing Your New Identity. 1 Corinthians 2:1-5 And I, brethren, when I came to you, did not come with excellence of speech or of wisdom.
Finding Answers in Heaven 1 Peter 1: Receiving the end of your faith—the salvation of your souls. 10 Of this salvation the prophets have inquired.
IF YOU WANT TO TALK ABOUT POWER THEN YOU HAVE TO TALK ABOUT THE CHURCH ACTS 2:1-13.
© 2016 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.