We think you have liked this presentation. If you wish to download it, please recommend it to your friends in any social system. Share buttons are a little bit lower. Thank you!
Presentation is loading. Please wait.
Published byJuliana Conley
Modified about 1 year ago
Twenty Questions Subject: Acts 2
Twenty Questions 12345 678910 1112131415 1617181920
1. What day had arrived? (Acts 2:1) The Day of Pentecost
2. What filled the whole house where they sat? (Acts 2:2) A sound from heaven
3. What did those filled with the Spirit begin to do? (Acts 2:4) To speak with other tongues, as the Spirit gave them utterance.
4. Who was present in Jerusalem at that time? (Acts 2:5) Devout Jews from every nation.
5. After the sound, why was the multitude confused? (Acts 2:6) Everyone heard them speak in his own language.
6. What was the reaction of those who heard them speak? (Acts 2:7) They were all amazed and marveled.
7. How did Peter and the eleven dismiss the claim that they were drunk? (Acts 2:14-15) It was only the third hour of the day.
8. What did God say will happen in the last days? (Acts 2:17) That He would pour out His Spirit on all flesh.
9. What will happen when God pours out His Spirit on His menservants and maidservants? (Acts 2:18) They will prophesy.
10. Who foretold the events of that day? (Acts 2:16) The prophet, Joel.
11. What appeared to them and sat upon each of them? (Acts 2:3) Divided tongues, as of fire.
12. What did those that mocked the apostles say about them? (Acts 2:13) These men are full of new wine.
13. Where will God’s wonders and signs would be shown? (Acts 2:19) In heaven above and in the earth below.
14. What will happen to the sun and moon before the Lord’s coming? (Acts 2:20) Sun shall be turned into darkness and the moon into blood.
15. What will happen to whoever calls on the name of the Lord? (Acts 2:21) They shall be saved.
16. How was Jesus attested to by God? (Acts 2:22) By miracles, wonders and signs which He did through Him.
17. Him, being delivered by determined purpose and foreknowledge of God have taken by lawless hands, have _____, and put to ______. (Acts 2: 23) Crucified, death.
18. When Jesus was raised up what was loosed? (Acts 2:24) The pains of death.
19. Why is David not shaken? (Acts 2:25) David foresaw the Lord always before his face and at his right hand.
20. Therefore my heart ____, and my tongue was _____; (Acts 2:26) Rejoiced, glad.
Day 1: Resurrection Sunday! Day 2: Pentecost! Acts 2: 1-19 When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2 And.
Walking By Faith Acts 2: But Peter, standing with the eleven, lifted up his voice and addressed them: “Men of Judea and all who dwell in Jerusalem,
Words of Our Brother Peter in Pentecost Spoken on a Third Day of the Third Month, of the year 34 of the Era of the Messiah, May year 30 of the Common Era.
Old Testament Three obligatory feasts Feast of Weeks = Feast of Harvest Ex 23:14-27 
Ephesians 5:25 “Christ also loved the church and gave Himself for her.”
Acts: The Journey of the Early Church Inspiration for the Journey Acts 2:14-40.
Acts 2 “What happened at Pentecost?”. ???? Evan Davis?..Event Holidays?
Acts 2:16-21 Lesson 4. Follow along in your Bibles with us as we study together. THOSE ONLINE WHO ARE TAKING “THE CHALLENGE”
Atmospheric Holiness – Part 2: Freedom Acts 2:14-41.
Isaiah 2:2-3. Now it shall come to pass in the latter days That the mountain of the Lord's house Shall be established on the top of the mountains, And.
THE GREAT COMMISSION. 2 The former account I made, O Theophilus, of all that Jesus began both to do and teach, until the day in which He was taken up,
1 Acts Class Schedule. 2 Peter’s sermon on the day of Pentecost Introduction/Explanation – Acts 2: Christ proclaimed – Acts 2: Peter’s exhortation.
Filled to Overflowing Selected Scriptures. “And being assembled together with them, He commanded them not to depart from Jerusalem, but to wait for the.
Book of Acts Chapter 2 Biblestudyresourcecenter.com.
The first sermon Acts 2: Jesus’ resurrection confirms the Spirit’s purpose: to create a new power, to create a new power, direction, and family.
The Church What Does This Mean?. Acts 2:1-4 When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. Suddenly a sound like the blowing of.
Forgiveness. Romans 3:23 for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God,
Now or still to come? Acts 2:16-17 “But this is what was spoken by the prophet Joel: ‘And it shall come to pass in the last days, says God, That I.
Part 3: Pentecost changed Everything! The Person and Work of the Holy Spirit.
The Holy Spirit and the Church Third Person – p.8 Acts 1:4-8; 2.
“Not by might, nor by power, but by my Spirit, says the L ORD of hosts. “ -Zechariah 4:6.
The Acts of the Apostles
1 st Reading. Ezekiel 37:1 – 14 1 I felt the powerful presence of the Lord, and his spirit took me and set me down in a valley where the ground was covered.
The Coming of The Holy Spirit Acts 2: Which festival day the disciples were together on one accord? Acts 2:1 When the Day of Pentecost had fully.
Joel 2 28 "And afterward, [some translations: "in the last days"] I will pour out my Spirit on all people. Your sons and daughters will prophesy, your.
Parallels between Acts and the Old Testament Nicole Fujino.
Covenant in Mission! LifeChoices 4D Ultrasound Machine! To make a special offering: Check payable to Covenant ***Clearly designated for “Life”
Some Topics Misunderstood “...I went to an awesome church growing up and wish I could find another one just like it. I think my issue is that I just.
“Deacons likewise must be dignified, not double-tongued, not addicted to much wine, not greedy for dishonest gain. They must hold the mystery of the faith.
When the Day of Pentecost had fully come, they were all with one accord in one place. 2 And suddenly there came a sound from heaven, as of a rushing mighty.
By Dr. Dave Reese Peter and the eleven Day of Pentecost.
1 Matthew 28:19 (NKJV) 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all the nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,
Acts 2: Bible Study “The Day of Pentecost” Acts 2 : Tongues like fire.
There are currently over 1.3 billion people in the world who have no reliable access to mains electricity. They rely instead on biomass fuels (mostly.
Baptizer Jesus immerses us into the power of His Spirit!
Growing Deeper Reaching Higher Pentecost at any Cost! Acts 1:5-8, Acts 2:1-4; 12-18;
Acts 2:40 (NIV) 40 With many other words he warned them; and he pleaded with them, “Save yourselves from this corrupt generation.”
BOOK OF ACTS Kingdom Come pt. 2 by Wes Woodell 06/28/2011 Lake Merced Church of Christ San Francisco, CA Kingdom Come pt. 2 by.
Salt and Light of the Earth Matthew 5:13-20 For He shall grow up before Him as a tender plant, And as a root out of dry ground. He has no form or comeliness;
The Work of the Holy Spirit in the Last days 1 st Sunday of Nassi –
The Day of Pentecost The feast that was called the Feast of Weeks (Exod. 34:22) or the Feast of Harvest (Exod. 23:16) in the Old Testament.
THE HIDDEN WISDOM OF GOD I CORINTHIANS 2:7-8 “But we speak the wisdom of God in a mystery, the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages for our.
Dare to Depart in 2014: Lessons from a Herald to Samaria Acts 8:4-25 Message 1 in our 8-part series on the Acts of the Apostles. Sunday, January 4, 2014.
Shake It Up!. “But you will receive power when the Holy Spirit has come upon you; and you will be my witnesses in Jerusalem, in all Judea and Samaria,
Acts 2:1-21 (NIV) When the day of Pentecost came, they were all together in one place. Suddenly a sound like the blowing of a violent wind came from heaven.
Making sense of life with an intense focus on Jesus. Acts 2:22-41.
Acts 2 Pastor Keone. Four Main Themes of the Book of Acts * Ascended Lord * Mandate to witness * Holy Spirit * Apostles.
Lists In Acts 1 and 2 as preached by Edward Good.
Acts 2 The Promised One. Pentecost 圣灵降临节 Pentecost is a Christian festival that takes place on the seventh Sunday after Easter and celebrates the sending.
© 2017 SlidePlayer.com Inc. All rights reserved.