Presentation on theme: "Grammar in Use 1. see/watch/notice/hear/ listen to + O + V/V-ing"— Presentation transcript:
1Grammar in Use 1. see/watch/notice/hear/ listen to + O + V/V-ing 2. If + S1 + V1…, S2 +Aux + V2….
21. see/watch/notice/hear/listen to + O + V/V-ing Examples1. The people saw the chickensrun/running around and the dogsbark/barking all the time.2. The children listened to the old mantell/telling stories.
31. playing/heard/someone/Jimmy/the piano Exercise根據提示字，重組下列的字詞，使成為合乎語法的句子。第一題為範例。1. playing/heard/someone/Jimmy/the piano_________________________________Jimmy heard someone playing the piano.Exercise
4_________________________________ Exercise2. from the lady/noticed/a thief/Claude/steal/money_________________________________3. running out of/George/saw/a man/the storeClaude noticed a thief steal money fromthe lady.George saw a man running out of the store.Exercise
5_________________________________ Exercise4. eat/his daughter/Albert/lunch/watched_________________________________5. the birds/Fanny/in the tree/listened to/singingAlbert watched his daughter eat lunch.Fanny listened to the birds singing inthe tree.Exercise
6_________________________________ Exercise6. heard/loudly/speak English/We/a boy/on the bus_________________________________We heard a boy speak English loudlyon the bus.Exercise
71. If we watch the animals around us 2. If + S1 + V1 …, S2 + Aux + V2….Examples1. If we watch the animals around uscarefully, we may be able to learn moreabout earthquakes.2. If the weather is good tomorrow, we willgo to the zoo.
8Exercise A Exercise 1. If we don’t leave now… 將本頁與下頁的句子進行配對，以寫成完整的句子。第一題為範例。A1. If we don’t leave now…2. If you have a problem…3. If Lillian has some free time…4. If you don’t want this book…5. If Bob is smart enough…6. If I am tired tonight…Exercise
9Exercise B Exercise ★ …I will give it to my classmate. ★ …he can answer the question byhimself.★ …I will stay home.★ …we may miss the train.★ …you can talk about it with yourparents.★ …she may go swimming with you.Exercise
101. _____________________________ 2. _____________________________ Exercise1. _____________________________2. _____________________________3. _____________________________If we don’t leave now, we may missthe train.If you have a problem, you can talkabout it with your parents.If Lillian has some free time, she maygo swimming with you.ABExercise
114. _____________________________ 5. _____________________________ Exercise4. _____________________________5. _____________________________6. _____________________________If you don’t want this book, I willgive it to my classmate.If Bob is smart enough, he can answerthe question by himself.If I am tired tonight, I will stay home.ABEndExercise