Presentation is loading. Please wait.

Presentation is loading. Please wait.

February 26 th Meeting © Coach2Sell 2011 Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming.

Similar presentations


Presentation on theme: "February 26 th Meeting © Coach2Sell 2011 Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming."— Presentation transcript:

1 February 26 th Meeting © Coach2Sell 2011 Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more Tony Robbins

2 Thank You Georgia Property ID For Sponsoring Breakfast Welcome - Gia Lucy- Beaches of San Diego © Coach2Sell 2011

3 Hello to Our Amazing Sister Service Providers Thank you for your support

4 100 Homes for 100 Families We are currently at 68 closed and pending by 3/31/13

5 Today after the meeting Wake Up Money - Video Seminar Tuesday 3:00-4:30 Call your SOI with Tony Morning Calls with Sam & Vincent Sam Thursday – Vincent other Days Think & Grow Rich 10 week Book Club DISC Class after the Meeting Next Meeting on March 12 th Up Coming Training

6 File Need to Knows Disclosures

7 Steve Rodgers Company Update

8 DISC Assessment

9 The Slight Edge by Jeff Olson Chapter 7 6

10 Everything Counts LIFELIFE - + Time Simple Disciplines Simple Errors in Judgment

11 Life Philosophy your Philosophy your Life your Attitude your Actions your Results creates From Slight Edge Jeff Olson You are where you are because of the decisions you have made up until this point

12 Today is The Same as Yesterday

13 Energy

14 Daily Decisions LIFELIFE - + Time 5% of All People 95% of all People

15 As a child you heard the word “NO” 40,000 times by the time you were 5 years old – not even in 1 st grade yet Heard the word YES about 5,000 times That is Eight times as many NO’s as YES’s Eight times as many forces holding you down than propelling you upward How do you change the Gravity Pulling you Down? The Power of NO

16 If you are one of the 5% who have to chosen to be a pioneer and risk discomfort and ridicule for the sake of your dreams there is good and bad news Good News – you are well orientated toward success Bad News – the other 95% will be trying to yank you down

17 For Things to Change – You’ve Got to Change For Things to Get Better – You’ve Got to Get Better It’s Easy to Do It’s Also Easy Not to Do Change

18 Daily Decisions LIFELIFE - + Time Responsibility Blame

19 If it’s going to be It is up to ME!

20 Where is your Focus LIFELIFE - + Time Future Past

21 You CAN NOT change the Past You CAN change the future

22 Write Down Two Things You Can Do Today to Create Future Success Action Now

23 Ten Slight Edge Real Estate Activities to Implement Daily & Weekly 1.Start Each Day with Gratitude 2.Dress up & Show Up Work on Business before noon 3.Write 2 Personal Notes Daily 4.Focus on your Hot List Daily 5.Focus on your Warm List 6.Make In-Flow Customer calls weekly 7.Two Real Estate Reviews Weekly 8.Make Prospecting Calls Daily 9.Review your database weekly match hot/warm list 10.Track your results

24 Buyers Needs and Wants Your Name Address Price Info

25 New Listings & Pocket Listings Your Name Address Price Info

26 Housekeeping Highlights From Cheri

27 Our Next Meetings March 12 th & 26 th April 2 nd & 16 th May 7 th & 21 st


Download ppt "February 26 th Meeting © Coach2Sell 2011 Life is a gift, and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming."

Similar presentations


Ads by Google