6. Ram takes 5 pages of notes during each hour of class. After attending 7 hours of class how many total pages of notes Ram have in his note book?
7. The median age group of a group of people is 42. The range of their ages was 25. Which shows a possible maximum and minimum age for the group of people? a)12 and 37 b) 22 and 64 c) 25 and 42 d) 35 and 60
22. If you have n objects and take r of them in a particular order then ___ is the number of permutations.
23. Tan x = Opposite side/ Hypotenuse. True or false
24. Mohan puts Rs.600 into an account for school expenses. The account earns 13% interest, compounded annually. How much will be in the account after 5 years? a)Rs.750 b) Rs.910.67 c) Rs.1105.46d) Rs.1123.46