Presentation on theme: "Plans for Fall~Winter. 1. Consecutive bake sales will be hold in school throughout October to December. 2. Students/teachers would pay the bake goods."— Presentation transcript:
Plans for Fall~Winter
1. Consecutive bake sales will be hold in school throughout October to December. 2. Students/teachers would pay the bake goods with either money or cans. 3. Cans will be donated to the Salvation Army or the local food bank. 4. We need fellow leadership groups to advertise for us in their projects if possible.
1. This event will take place on Oct.31 (Look at the title again if you haven't noticed...) 2. Participants (us) will trick-or-treating door-to- door around the school area. 3. Please help with the event if you are available. 4. All donations will be donated to the Salvation Army or the local food bank as well.
1. We will be collecting winter clothes for this "Heart-warming" event. 2. Donors will enter a draw for prizes. 3. We will also manage to gain some money by selling them. The leftovers can be donated.
1. This is our most exciting plan for December. (Maria is all hyped up for it) 2. We will be holding multiple sales of goods and hot chocolate in front of stores while asking for can donations. 3. The money we earned will be used to purchase presents for children in Chilliwack. We plan to put the gifts under the Christmas tree in Cotton Wood Mall. 4. Lastly, we need more hands for this as well. Please come help out.
1. As Mrs. Casey suggested, we are probably going to have a field trip to Central Elementary. 2. We will be working with kids in Grade 3 or 2 or possibly 1 to create craft works.